Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I just thought about something: Laffitte looks in many ways just like Lucci. His hat, his slender build. He looks very much like Lucci in Water 7. Also, he seems to be of a cunning nature and thinks things through and is stealthy/knows how to infiltrate. The strangest thing at the end: He is a former West blue policeman that was known for his brutality.

And if Lucci becomes vampirized (-after the bite of Stussy - because I think she is a true vampire), and can sprout bat-wings, than he will mirror Laffitte perfectly, because Laffitte can sprout feathered white wings.
You really live in your own little world, don't you?

The difference is here is “was” past tense. Stussy is in the present with them. Carrot used to be with them. In my country we have a saying “nobody cares what you used to be, only the current you matters”. Nobody cares about a has been, stussy is the present and the future.
Stussy’s been a tertiary character in two arcs and has never spoken to Luffy.

She might actually be a worse candidate than Carrot, and that is really saying something

Stussy’s been a tertiary character in two arcs and has never spoken to Luffy.

She might actually be a worse candidate than Carrot, and that is really saying something
Doesn’t mean shit to be honest. We theorize here and pretend to be experts of Oda’s story telling. Robin joint out of nowhere. So even a tertiary character can join. According to Oda the only criteria to join is Luffy and his whim at the moment to saying yes

Doesn’t mean shit to be honest. We theorize here and pretend to be experts of Oda’s story telling. Robin joint out of nowhere. So even a tertiary character can join. According to Oda the only criteria to join is Luffy and his whim at the moment to saying yes
People say this, and I gotta question if people actually remember what early robin did.

Robin debuted as the big climatic finale to Whiskey Peak, was a consistent major player throughout the entirety of Alabasta and most important of all saved Luffy twice in Alabasta.

Right now, Miss All Sunday and Stussy are not the same.