Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Don't forget that this is a story. The fact that the strawhats are outnumbered could be a point of interest.
Yeah but they’re gravely outnumbered.

Blackbeard has at minimum 12 named individuals with powerful devil fruits that are likely able to fight. (plus Blackbeard himself) less we forget Moriah is somehow wrapped up here.

The straw hats having 10 total doesn’t bode well. Cause sure they may have one taken down by an ally, but any more than that? I kinda doubt it.

Just so you know - Luffy likes leopards and wanted to recruit one he briefly made friends with in Punk hazard:

Unfortunately his friend the giraff-centaur interfered:

But maybe he will soon meet a nice leopard who he then can ask to join him.

Coincidence? :zorothink:

:gokulaugh: We will see but I wouldn't get my hope up.

Yeah but they’re gravely outnumbered.

Blackbeard has at minimum 12 named individuals with powerful devil fruits that are likely able to fight. (plus Blackbeard himself) less we forget Moriah is somehow wrapped up here.

The straw hats having 10 total doesn’t bode well. Cause sure they may have one taken down by an ally, but any more than that? I kinda doubt it.
Are we sure Blackbeard isn't included in the ten titanic captains ? Also Kuzan could be one, no ?

That would suck for the BB pirates which is supposed to be a major climax.
We don't know that.

Let's be very careful. There is a chance that the blackbeard are not supposed to fight the strawhat. They could also...

be put into teams.

I know.. Weird, right? Remember that One Piece is all about the subversion of expectations. Oda talked about a giant battle royal if I recall correctly.. so the end of One Piece might not be what we expect it to be.

Luffy also never went for "stornk guy join me"

he wanted a musician a cook and a doctor and a shipwright and thats what he went for

I said already maybe on this or other thread but i'd put more people than the sunny would be able to carry, lucky oda create the grand fleet to go their separate ways

Just so you know - Luffy likes leopards and wanted to recruit one he briefly made friends with in Punk hazard:

Unfortunately his friend the giraff-centaur interfered:

But maybe he will soon meet a nice leopard who he then can ask to join him.

lt’s not in the Leopard that he was interested but the fact that he was a Centaur..

People say this, and I gotta question if people actually remember what early robin did.

Robin debuted as the big climatic finale to Whiskey Peak, was a consistent major player throughout the entirety of Alabasta and most important of all saved Luffy twice in Alabasta.

Right now, Miss All Sunday and Stussy are not the same.
I am going to be honest! I do agree. Robin was introduced as a big big ?. Which gives her an advantage. But on the other side Yamato seemed like a sure thing, and nothing happened. Which evens out things and again everything is possible.