Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Like I thought, the leader of the Holy Knights isn't actually Shanks. I rly like his design, typical goofy OP vibes but he looks good and badass at the same time. There's a good chance the Figarland family's one of the 20 families that founded the WG, that would make Shanks a descendant of CDs and that would explain why the Gorosei respects him.

The 20 families might come from the Moon, Imu could even be the former king/queen of the Moon ppl or smth like that.

Makes no sense that S-Croc has a the same scar as Crocodile, unless they disfigured him just so he'd look like the real one lol.

Like I thought, the leader of the Holy Knights isn't actually Shanks. I rly like his design, typical goofy OP vibes but he looks good and badass at the same time. There's a good chance the Figarland family's one of the 20 families that founded the WG, that would make Shanks a descendant of CDs and that would explain why the Gorosei respects him.

The 20 families might come from the Moon, Imu could even be the former king/queen of the Moon ppl or smth like that.

Makes no sense that S-Croc has a the same scar as Crocodile, unless they disfigured him just so he'd look like the real one lol.
Besides the ''it's a story and visuals>lore'' reason it's probably just for brand recognition, the scar could be removed later like some S-Bear details were changed but it's probably staying and should be like S-Boa having snake earrings just to look the part more, they might need to start over feeding S-Moriah so he gets the iconic round look :kappa:

That's a good question. But the God Valley incident happened only 30 years ago, and this guy was the King of that Kingdom. So he can't be a Celestial Dragon, as they are only from the original founding 20 members from 800 years ago.

The only thing I can think of, is that being Knighted into the Holy Knights, grants you a "Saint" title.
I’m thinking that god valley was an Island used by CDs on the grand line. Think of it like a vacation place for them. That’s why it was called god valley and it was ruled by a CD family.

Imu just casually calling the Gorosei and telling them to nuke the nearest island bc he wants to test his weapon - stonecold and so much meme potential.

*ring ring*
Gorosei: "Yes, Great Imu, what is your wish!"
Imu: "... gonna try Italian today and get me a coke zero, put on some pounds lately."

Btw I don't know if anyone has realized it yet, but this is indeed the ancient weapon Uranus we're talking about. Dragon was damn close to the solution. The reason Imu & Co. hadn't used it all those years was bc they didn't have the ancient power supply that was needed to get it going. Vegapunk's invention - mother flame - that Imu talked about wasn't the weapon itself (Dragon also realized this), it was the ancient powersource that Vegapunk tried to recreate and at least partly succeeded. That's why they were finally able to use Uranus.

:cheers: