Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadass lmao how Ulti headbutt these guys haha, why ulti?:milaugh:

"Damn that KakarotYamato!..you're using Kaido san Thunder Bagua, you think you can hang with the grown ups?!"(not a grown up herself)

Please! Don't make me laugh! More like Thunder Shit!-gua!

Page One: :seriously:

Orochi now finally has hard core evidence to show the world he's not crazy, people still looking at him like:

Except Kaido, who doesn't really care. :suresure: This spread was so clean, Kaido and the boys!

Look at Robin, so inspirational!😎😍

And wow this whole sequence, from the start, felt sooo alive like kudos Oda, I could feel the tension. The build up, the force of the heavy clashing waves and tides. They've only got one shot, from when they hit the surface. They pop out and it's snowing, Law's not distracted, cuts off a piece of the skull..ROOM!... CHAMBLES!

Yamato connection to Ace, Marco/Neko, Izo looking badass, very fire chapter IMO, all it was missing was Zoro but I'll let it slide!

Also I think someone mentioned it last week but Luffy is definitely using G2 with G3 now, atleast here

BTW: Do we have an official Ace power level thread?

Might need one considering him still being relevant even after such a long time
I have stopped caring about Ace's power lvl a long time ago since we will never know how strong he was considering the contradictions between what we saw of him preskip, in the novel and what we may learn or see of him in a potential postskip flashback.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Can anyone really believe Ace only had 550 million bounty ? He fought with likes of jinbei , yamato , whitebeard .

Still 550 million bounty is surpisingly laughable.

Conclusion :Bounties are not equal to strength.

Afterall poor jack has 1 billion bounty xD
Bounty is the result from your strength (x) + the chaos/mess you made (y).

With Ace, seems like he dont like to make a chaos. So having 550 mil bounty from his power is quite high.

With Jack, he might 1 bil because he like to make a chaos, thats why he got "The Drought" title.
So i would assume he might had 500 mil bounty from his strength and 500 mil because of his behaviour.

It shouldn't be relevant since he is dead lol.
Thats why Oda so unique, Oda trying to bring a powerscaling discussion with Ace through Yamato in this chapter.

F

Fallen Prince

Oda overinflated bounties post ts , there is no way Ace would have had bounties less than likes of smoothie , cracker .
Post automatically merged:

Bounty is the result from your strength (x) + the chaos/mess you made (y).

With Ace, seems like he dont like to make a chaos. So having 550 mil bounty from his power is quite high.

With Jack, he might 1 bil because he like to make a chaos, thats why he got "The Drought" title.
So i would assume he might had 500 mil bounty from his strength and 500 mil because of his behaviour.

Thats why Oda so unique, Oda trying to bring a powerscaling discussion with Ace through Yamato in this chapter.
You should see cover story of Ace pretending as marine. Ace loved chaos pretty much like his dad.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Oda overinflated bounties post ts , there is no way Ace would have had bounties less than likes of smoothie , cracker .
Well, if we see the bounty gap between the captain and the first commander.

Whitebeard had 5 bil, and Ace (YC2) had 550 mil. (pre-ts bounty). And because WB's bounty higher than Kaido, i'll assume Marco might had higher bounty than King. Maybe 1.7 - 2 bil bounty.
Kaido had 4.6 bil, and Queen (YC2) had 1.32 bil. I'll assume King might had 1.6-1.8 bil bounty.
Big Mom had 4.3 bil, and Katakuri had 1.057 bil.
And Shanks had 4 bil, and we had no clue of his commander's bounty. So by my logic, Beckman might had the lowest bounty among the YC1. But he isn't the weakest YC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.