Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci reinforced this by saying Zoro is weighing them down. Despite how I believe Lucci to be YC1 level, Zoro after winning should be driven to get stronger because he still feels miles away from Mihawk
Zoro just went life and death with King. That places him exactly there, neck and neck with guys like King, Marco and Katakuri although I see Beckmann as an exception and Shiryu is unknown at the minute.

Of course Zoro is miles away from Mihawk. Zoro is +/- in the 1.5B range. Mihawk sits next to Blackbeard and Shanks. Bounties are not everything but in Mihawks case that is straight up strength evaluation, he is not even the captain and yet he is above two Yonko.

We went from "Luffy is teaming up with Sanji to beat Kizaru" to Luffy vs Kizaru and Saturn
:gokulaugh:
Well, let's see what Sanji can do. I actually got my hopes up for him thinking he might do something that Vegapunk picked up on so he could a new upgrade but once again he has been left in the dust.

I'm FINE with Sanji becoming Piccolo, Mousse, Neji, Gajeel or whoever is the third strongest in a manga. It's almost always a huge gap between #1 and #3. Depending on the manga #2 is sometimes a bit closer, sometimes a bit further away from #1.

If Oda wants Sanji to be Sano of Rurouni Kenshin, fine, give him good fights at his level and occasionally use him as power scaling for Shishio (Yonko). But don't put him next to Saito (Zoro) or Aoshi (Law) out of nowhere.

still it is just awakening....:kayneshrug:
No, it is not simple awakening

Simple Gomu Awakening would be like Doffy's string awakening, turning landscape into rubber etc

This whole transformation into ancient Sun God is different than Gomu awakening. It is asspull because deep down Oda realizes his MC is nothing more than fodder with his old Gomu Gomu fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.