Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Mini theory:

Sanji told Kuma he'd be the most dangerous to the marines.

Earlier in the arc, Oda had Sanji specifically freak out about them knowing things they shouldn't:

Now, Sanji is carrying Vegapunk while he mages his broadcast. But if that Broadcast somehow got stopped by Saturn or someone, Sanji would still be the only one there to hear Vegapunk say the message before he dies.

That would definitely put him on the most wanted.
I thought Sanji defeated Kizaru is confirmed after he saying that smartass apology letter...

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Lets go Hearthstone
Go.

With the energy Kaido spent and the blows he took during his opponent's onslaught, he can easily solo 3 admirals together to be honest.
9 scabbards, 5 SNS, Luffy, Kinemon, Yamato, Luffy again, and after that Gear 5 (Luffy again), while carrying a damn island, Kizaru and Saturno still haven't shown any feat remotely close and as impressive as levitating a damn island. LOL

Seeing how pre ACoC, RT Zoro could stop a combined attack of two Yonko, I think it should be easy for G5 to handle an attack from an Admiral and Gorosei. And unlike Zoro Luffy has the durability enhancement so he should be very much fine after taking the attack.

I don't think it will be an actual 1v2 fight for Luffy, unless Kizaru and Saturn are Law/Kid level. I mean Kizaru has equal bounty as those two but Saturn is unknown.

I hope Saturn new form does not open door for some Super Awakening shit now.

VP having a message for the world kind of makes it feel like he is going to die and this is some sort of final message like Roger and WBs before their death.
More seriously, it's just probably a panel where Luffy stops both of them at the same time.
We need more informations, Sanji also probably has done many things in the chapter that got deleted in the summaries.

You keep talking about mental health it feel like you're projecting :kobeha:

40+ chapters of teasing for a robot built to slaughter CDs that only functions with G5 energy

Yea he's coming and after that Laturn is gonna have PTSD :kobeha:
A half destroyed robot isn't doing shit.

Sorry. You are getting at ZKK levels here.

The main character beats the main villain.

Why would it work any other way?

Next chapter prediction:
Vegapunk about to start announcement to whole world
Saturn urge Kizaru to stop Vegapunk
Kizaru chasing Vegapunk whom carried by Sanji
Stumble with Zoro whom still in fight with Lucci
Jinbe arrive at the scene
Swap versus
Kizaru vs Sanji + Zoro
Lucci vs Jinbei

Status
Not open for further replies.