General & Others Remember when almost everyone thought that the five elders are weaklings?

How does the L taste?

• Total voters
I remember many of you saying that they are just high political authorities and that they would even lose to ussop.

All of them are immortal, have CoC(probably coating aswell), and awakened mythical zoans.

Saturn needs only to look at fodder and their head explode. And he is assumably the weakest out of the 5 elders.

Then we have mars and warcury who flex their coc.

And then we have nusjuro who fodderizes the new pacifista modells in seconds with his black blade.

These guys stand on top of the pinnacle of power. Thats why they are the highest authority only below imu sama.

They are just as dangerous in combat as their political influence. I mean come on why would nusjuro have one of the highest grade sword? Just for shit n giggles?

It is time to eat your Ls, these guys are individually stronger than any admiral out there and relative if not stronger than kaido.

I love being on the winner side this time, no need to eat any L, no need to be upset that I was wrong the whole time, just chillin and watching you guys eating your cereal style Ls :vistalaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I remember many of you saying that they are just high political authorities and that they would even lose to ussop.

All of them are immortal, have CoC(probably coating aswell), and awakened mythical zoans.

Saturn needs only to look at fodder and their head explode. And he is assumably the weakest out of the 5 elders.

Then we have mars and warcury who flex their coc.

And then we have nusjuro who fodderizes the new pacifista modells in seconds with his black blade.

These guys stand on top of the pinnacle of power. Thats why they are the highest authority only below imu sama.

They are just as dangerous in combat as their political influence. I mean come on why would nusjuro have one of the highest grade sword? Just for shit n giggles?

It is time to eat your Ls, these guys are individually stronger than any admiral out there and relative if not stronger than kaido.

I love being on the winner side this time, no need to eat any L, no need to be upset that I was wrong the whole time, just chillin and watching you guys eating your cereal style Ls :vistalaugh:
Yeah!

Don't know why some thought Elders would be spandam types when hints were there for them to be really strong.

However, I really don't know where to put them in terms of PL in comparison to Yonkous and Admirals.

Have to see them do more than just regen

But warcury having CoC roar means they have lot to show

I thought the Gorosei with scars (clearly showing that they’ve seen battle even though they’re celestial dragons) were fighters but I didn’t have crazy expectations when it came to the rest of them

Turns out all of them are top tiers

The more you know I guess

Yeah!

Don't know why some thought Elders would be spandam types when hints were there for them to be really strong.

However, I really don't know where to put them in terms of PL in comparison to Yonkous and Admirals.

Have to see them do more than just regen

But warcury having CoC roar means they have lot to show
I was hesitent at first but still had Confidence with Bald gorosei because he wielded a supreme grade weapon.

Now
Awakened Mythical Zoan + Top tier Haki + Immortality.

The wait and see approach is always the best. I don’t know how the discussion was back then in Jaya, but it was certainly possible for Oda to go either way with it.

I think the immortality is great for the position they hold. It’s probably the best thing Oda could do for them because even if they were not as strong as existing top tiers, they can’t be killed by them either.

That being said, it probably doesn’t go over well with those who believed that the Admirals should be the only top fighters in the WG…or those who believed that 1 Yonko could take out the entire WG. It’s even worse so for the latter.

I dont know about you but @Shiroyru and @Konstantis get a W for stanning gorosei from the beginning. I didnt think they will be Vegapunk or Spandam level, but never had I thought that Oda would make Saturn look better than Kizaru in a direct comparison against Luffy or a gorosei could have such a massive AdCoC roar.
Weakest Gorosei (Saturn) > Strongest Admiral (Kizaru)