Fanclub Islam Group

@Chrono @BangMi @Luffy bin Dragon @ArabianLuffy @BaboonMihawk @yj @ranady @Hanzo hattori @imacub @Shisui_038
@EBRAHEM.EMADI @The White Crane @Kafka Crimson @Fleet Leader Fenaker

ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ My brothers
How has the blessed month of Ramadan treated you all so far?

I wish you all the very best, ease, peace, and prosperity, protection from harm and the Shayateen.
May Allah SWT bless you and reward you.

If you're tagged and not muslim, my apologies, but I still wish you the best from above^.
Assalamualaykoum brother

Pakistani-American here. 14th day of Ramadan now. Its getting tough I'm not going to lie. Gladly I've only missed 2 salat this month so far, but I am still struggling with not pleasuring oneself.

Currently on the 6th sparaa

Assalamualaykoum brother

Pakistani-American here. 14th day of Ramadan now. Its getting tough I'm not going to lie. Gladly I've only missed 2 salat this month so far, but I am still struggling with not pleasuring oneself.

Bro imma give you some advice. If you watch p***, then you should stop entirely. This isnt even from an islamic standpoint. Adult content is very bad for your brain. The fact your struggling to give it up for a few weeks is not a good sign at all.

Particularly the large history betw Ismael AS and Prophet Muhammad PBUH
Or the few generations before Prophet PBUH
Hmm I'll look up something and get back to you here

Edit:
Look up "Stories of the Prophets" by ibn Kathir

Granted it has the (known) biographies about all the Prophets pre Muhammad saws, not just between Ismail as and him.
As for historical narratives, it's hard to find such specific texts, at least in English. Maybe if you speak Arabic you could look it up

Last edited:
Hmm I'll look up something and get back to you here

Edit:
Look up "Stories of the Prophets" by ibn Kathir

Granted it has the (known) biographies about all the Prophets pre Muhammad saws, not just between Ismail as and him.
As for historical narratives, it's hard to find such specific texts, at least in English. Maybe if you speak Arabic you could look it up
Awesome
Thank you bro
Will definitely take a look

Muslim bros. Just want a piece of Info for a Muslim friend of mine. If a Muslim is cremated upon his death , will he be resurrected on the Judgement Day?

Muslim bros. Just want a piece of Info for a Muslim friend of mine. If a Muslim is cremated upon his death , will he be resurrected on the Judgement Day?
yes but he will go to hell
Post automatically merged:

In Islam, cremation of a body is not permissible as it harms and deforms the body

1. The concept of Jahannam (Hell) is an integral part of Islam

Muslims resurrect?
:crazwhat:
What sorcery is this?
Yes in the akhirah after the Youm al-Qiyamah

Bro imma give you some advice. If you watch p***, then you should stop entirely. This isnt even from an islamic standpoint. Adult content is very bad for your brain. The fact your struggling to give it up for a few weeks is not a good sign at all.
Thankfully only done it 5x this month nstead of daily

Allah knows, but:
If that is done on the wish of his family, and not the person, then he bears no sin whatsoever
If he/she made it out in a will to be cremated than it is without doubt a sin and it is for God to decide whether to punish them for it or not.
But as long as the person didn't assign any partners to Allah and died as a Muslim they are guaranteed not to stay in Hell for eternity even if they end up in it for a short while

Sidenote:
Cremation is done only in times of absolute necessity in Islam. (e.g. enormous numbers of plague victims etc)

Last edited:
yes but he will go to hell

In Islam, cremation of a body is not permissible as it harms and deforms the body

1. The concept of Jahannam (Hell) is an integral part of Islam

Yes in the akhirah after the Youm al-Qiyamah

Thankfully only done it 5x this month nstead of daily
Allah knows, but:
If that is done on the wish of his family, and not the person, then he bears no sin whatsoever
If he/she made it out in a will to be cremated than it is without doubt a sin and it is for God to decide whether to punish them for it or not.
But as long as the person didn't assign any partners to Allah and died as a Muslim they are guaranteed not to stay in Hell for eternity even if they end up in it for a short while

Sidenote:
Cremation is done only in times of absolute necessity in Islam. (e.g. enormous numbers of plague victims etc)
Thank you

Muslims resurrect?
:crazwhat:
What sorcery is this?
Hence Shatrubodh

Last edited:
Assalamualaykoum brother

Aslamualikumm

I SECOND and idk how emphatically i should assert this but i second what @Chrono advised..

If you don't want an empty and unreceptive heart, dulled sense, and head that aches and eyes that don't shed tears in a month where hearts soften from remembrance and struggle

Stop watching it and fear Allah man.
Whenever you're tempted to fight against the urge think to yourself what it has turned you into a mindless bot that responds to urges and is just sensitive and agitated throughout the day slowly mentally devolving affecting those around him.

This is part of fasting and jihad, to struggle against yourself and i swear by Allah's 99 known names and the unknown ones that your biggest ally and the one who understands you more thna you understand yourself is Allah.. And ask him for ability.

Prophet SAW in an Authentic hadith i found is Riyad-As Saliheen : that Shyness is part of faith /iman
Be shy towards women and their charms

Enable your self to think of women as women and not what the kuffar have turned them into.. Pron has blurred the line between pleasure and what affection and love really is..
Last but not least don't give up bro, we humans stumble.. The best of us do stumble.. Even the prophets were humans and they were tested with unimaginable faith and wealth.

And remember

{ ۞ قُلۡ یَـٰعِبَادِیَ ٱلَّذِینَ أَسۡرَفُوا۟ عَلَىٰۤ أَنفُسِهِمۡ لَا تَقۡنَطُوا۟ مِن رَّحۡمَةِ ٱللَّهِۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ یَغۡفِرُ ٱلذُّنُوبَ جَمِیعًاۚ إِنَّهُۥ هُوَ ٱلۡغَفُورُ ٱلرَّحِیمُ }
[Surah Az-Zumar: 53]

Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allāh. Indeed, Allāh forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Last but not least.. be among those who ponder upon the book of god.. Not those who only read it to make the words count.

{ وَیَوۡمَ یُنفَخُ فِی ٱلصُّورِ فَفَزِعَ مَن فِی ٱلسَّمَـٰوَ ٰ⁠تِ وَمَن فِی ٱلۡأَرۡضِ إِلَّا مَن شَاۤءَ ٱللَّهُۚ وَكُلٌّ أَتَوۡهُ دَ ٰ⁠خِرِینَ }
[Surah An-Naml: 87
Sahih International

And [warn of] the Day the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will be terrified except whom Allāh wills. And all will come to Him humbled.

Last edited:
Particularly the large history betw Ismael AS and Prophet Muhammad PBUH
Or the few generations before Prophet PBUH
As for the history of the Arabs before the advent of the Prophet (PBUH) I’m not sure of a book solely dedicated to it but page 15 to 48 of Safiur Rahman Mubarakpuri’s Raheeq Al Makhtum describes the culture, kingdoms, and religion of pre Islamic Arabia pretty well.
You can get the EBook from here
https://archive.org/details/the-sealed-nectar-ar-raheeq-al-makhtum-english/page/n15/mode/2up

Aslamualikumm

I SECOND and idk how emphatically i should assert this but i second what @Chrono advised..

If you don't want an empty and unreceptive heart, dulled sense, and head that aches and eyes that don't shed tears in a month where hearts soften from remembrance and struggle

Stop watching it and fear Allah man.
Whenever you're tempted to fight against the urge think to yourself what it has turned you into a mindless bot that responds to urges and is just sensitive and agitated throughout the day slowly mentally devolving affecting those around him.

This is part of fasting and jihad, to struggle against yourself and i swear by Allah's 99 known names and the unknown ones that your biggest ally and the one who understands you more thna you understand yourself is Allah.. And ask him for ability.

Prophet SAW in an Authentic hadith i found is Riyad-As Saliheen : that Shyness is part of faith /iman
Be shy towards women and their charms

Enable your self to think of women as women and not what the kuffar have turned them into.. Pron has blurred the line between pleasure and what affection and love really is..
Last but not least don't give up bro, we humans stumble.. The best of us do stumble.. Even the prophets were humans and they were tested with unimaginable faith and wealth.

And remember

{ ۞ قُلۡ یَـٰعِبَادِیَ ٱلَّذِینَ أَسۡرَفُوا۟ عَلَىٰۤ أَنفُسِهِمۡ لَا تَقۡنَطُوا۟ مِن رَّحۡمَةِ ٱللَّهِۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ یَغۡفِرُ ٱلذُّنُوبَ جَمِیعًاۚ إِنَّهُۥ هُوَ ٱلۡغَفُورُ ٱلرَّحِیمُ }
[Surah Az-Zumar: 53]

Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allāh. Indeed, Allāh forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Last but not least.. be among those who ponder upon the book of god.. Not those who only read it to make the words count.

{ وَیَوۡمَ یُنفَخُ فِی ٱلصُّورِ فَفَزِعَ مَن فِی ٱلسَّمَـٰوَ ٰ⁠تِ وَمَن فِی ٱلۡأَرۡضِ إِلَّا مَن شَاۤءَ ٱللَّهُۚ وَكُلٌّ أَتَوۡهُ دَ ٰ⁠خِرِینَ }
[Surah An-Naml: 87
Sahih International

And [warn of] the Day the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will be terrified except whom Allāh wills. And all will come to Him humbled.
Thank you brother