Kingdom General Tier list

@Bullet now's the time to make a Ka En >Earl Shi thread :myman:
Nah
Don't remember being impressed by that dude
Bum Shi is still Wei's second best warrior so far
Post automatically merged:

Duke Hyou and Kanki are truly wild cards.

Most fans probably wouldn't rank either one as being a top 5 all time commander but no general that we have seen is completely safe from their abilities. They are capable of pulling out some absolutely shocking stuff.
In some cases sure
Duke specially can be trouble for everyone but him being a dueling type general and not being that strong does hurt him. Duke will never beat an Ouki or Renpa for example even if he outplays them and gets an advantage because he'll go for a duel and get chopped in half.

Last edited:
updated my tier list

lower tiers look very sus to me lol
Didn't reply to your list last time, so will reply to the updated one.
Def. not a fan of the category names looll. Qin 6 > Zhao 3. But leaving that aside.

1st tier: I personally don't see Riboku being superior to Gakuki. But understandable why you would. So not bad.

2nd tier: I don't think Ousen, Rinshoujou, SHK are in the same tier as Ouki, Renpa, Hakuki. And I would put Ouki at the top of the tier. I think the other person missing would be Koshou of Qin 6.

3rd tier: I think YTW and Tou would be the tops of this list. After them tbh you can arrange them any way you want dependent on how you feel. Kyou, Shibasaku, Oukutsu hardly have any info on them. Though I would put Kyou where you want to put Rinshoujou.

4-5th. I think Gouhoumei should always be in the same tier as Karin and Moubu. But Gaimou-Manu same tier makes sense. Not sure what makes ManU, Gaimou, Earl Shi whole tier different than Keisha as a general.

6-7th tier: Kyouen in Sanyou hasn't shown me anything to justify being in the same tier as Genpo. And if being realistic nobody else in Genpo's tier has the same hype/portrayal. But understandable since his feats weren't all that. I would put Bananji as the top of these two tiers, but he hasn't don't much since Shukai. However, as generals Rozo, Bajio, Kisui, Gakuhakushou, Ranbihaku are not of the same caliber as CGR, Gyoun, Bananji, SSJ.

This is where the list starts getting wonky and you would have to get into specific things like can Kyouen manage a campaign of large scale army like Mougou can even though you have him higher tier? Same for Choutou, can Rinko manage the responsibility of a Great General and scales of campaigns that come with it?

Like Zenou has no business being on the same tier as actual established generals. He's just a special unit where he's an insanely strong combatant.

And having leader of the Heavenly Kings below Kyouen doesn't make sense either.

I commend you for taking the time to actually do this, I certainly wouldn't/ don't have the patience to do a list like this. But overall, it's solid and even though I disagree with alot of the positioning I do have a fairly good understanding of some of the arguments you would be thinking of to justify them. And those essentially come down to what portrayal/hype you as the reader value more than me.

Nicely done tho bro.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Def. not a fan of the category names looll. Qin 6 > Zhao 3. But leaving that aside.
I feel like Zhao 3>Qin 6 on average, but i mostly just used the tier names for simplicity sake. I don't like using "good generals" and such as a tier name.

2nd tier: I don't think Ousen, Rinshoujou, SHK are in the same tier as Ouki, Renpa, Hakuki. And I would put Ouki at the top of the tier. I think the other person missing would be Koshou of Qin 6.
I think it's fair to have SHK and Ousen not in the tier. Though Rinshoujou seems equal to Renpa/Ouki in my pov.

3rd tier: I think YTW and Tou would be the tops of this list. After them tbh you can arrange them any way you want dependent on how you feel. Kyou, Shibasaku, Oukutsu hardly have any info on them. Though I would put Kyou where you want to put Rinshoujou.
Why do you put Kyou so highly?

4-5th. I think Gouhoumei should always be in the same tier as Karin and Moubu. But Gaimou-Manu same tier makes sense. Not sure what makes ManU, Gaimou, Earl Shi whole tier different than Keisha as a general.
I put Gouhoumei that low because I've been underwhelmed by him so far. Prime Gouhoumei will be above Gokei to me though, narratively even if he underperforms again. I don't see Karin and Gouhoumei in the same tier.

6-7th tier: Kyouen in Sanyou hasn't shown me anything to justify being in the same tier as Genpo. And if being realistic nobody else in Genpo's tier has the same hype/portrayal. But understandable since his feats weren't all that. I would put Bananji as the top of these two tiers, but he hasn't don't much since Shukai. However, as generals Rozo, Bajio, Kisui, Gakuhakushou, Ranbihaku are not of the same caliber as CGR, Gyoun, Bananji, SSJ
That's fair. I could have made a separate category for those few you mentioned.

Like Zenou has no business being on the same tier as actual established generals. He's just a special unit where he's an insanely strong combatant.
yeah it was hard to scale him. In my previous list, I had him as Heavenly King tier which was a mistake. It was hard scaling the purely martial characters like Zenou and Ranbihaku

I commend you for taking the time to actually do this, I certainly wouldn't/ don't have the patience to do a list like this. But overall, it's solid and even though I disagree with alot of the positioning I do have a fairly good understanding of some of the arguments you would be thinking of to justify them. And those essentially come down to what portrayal/hype you as the reader value more than me.

Nicely done tho bro.
Thanks. It's pretty hard to scale without community defined tiers lol

Can someone fill me in on why Mougou is placed among the likes of the Heavenly Kings so often?

I personally never had a good gauge on his abilities but even that seems quite high. Maybe I’m forgetting something but he just doesn’t have the same competency those 4 have shown in my view.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Damn I didn't know you had Karin that high. I remember you telling me you thought there was no way Karin could be stronger than SBS.

You think Keisha>Fire Dragons?

Get Rozo down before he hurts himself.

Zenou is hard to scale, but I'd rather have any of the Heavenly Kings or their peers over him.

The Juuko strategist too low.

What did the state of ai guy do to be "base great general"

Honestly some Heavenly King tier commanders>Seikai imo

it's a completely bullshit 😒
how you justify ousen being higher than kanki and you saw last chapter.

kanki is with rbk at the top
someone who didn't study any shit or be enlisted to normal army from get go can achieve what he done even against rbk!!!

Kanki is realy the prodigy of warring states in KINGDOM.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not a bad list at all

But some things

why RSJ down there with the idfk ? Guy is either high qin / Z3 or Q6/Z3 and for me he is high Q6/Z3 no doubt

I have Gakuki with the goats

Poison guy is super high ? Why putting him on Wei 7 ?

Gouhoumei is also too low

I rank Maron and Mouki below the likes of Kisui / Chou Tou / Rinbunkun. Those guys are overall better.

Ten below Mouki ?

You’re underestimating Naki too

Pretty good though I think there are a couple of oddities.

Seika is a bit high. He should be more like a Base Great General. He is overly reliant on one tactical gimmick.

Zenou up with the Heavenly Kings is wild. Zenou is strong for sure but he has near zero brains. He shouldn't be in a tier with those that possess both great brawn and brain like Gyou'un and Bananji.

Mouki as a Great General is... Something. I don't remember him really doing anything. Lol.

Damn I didn't know you had Karin that high. I remember you telling me you thought there was no way Karin could be stronger than SBS.
Karin's level is only capped out by Kouen and
Chu Shouheikun
which means pretty much nada in my opinion. Girl's the functional equivalent of Riboku in Zhao and Shouheikun in Qin, she's a genius of war.

With how good she is as a strategist, a shit ton of top tier Great Generals are in big trouble. Are we meant to see her as being any lacking whatsoever compared to even all time goats such such as Renpa, Ouki, Rinshoujo etc.? I really don't think so. Disbelievers will change their tune when we get to Chu near EoS👽

Cool that you gave Keisha some respect. Few of my dissagreements.

>Hakuki doesn't deserve being this high. I already made a thread about it so not gonna go into detail. He should be around Ouki and Renpa level.

>Yotanwa should be a tier higher alongside Ousen and Moubu.

>Shibasaku this high is odd given that we don't know anything about him.

>Dont really see Gekishin being Q6 level.

>Kanki is the best general in Qin at turning the tables. That fact alone should at least put him higher then a lot of people above him. Someone like Gokei would never be able to defeat Kochou in a situation he did.

>Seikai being Wei 7 level is a hard pass. He has a good trick, but if that trick doesn't work he is geting rekt. New gen being a tier below him and Rozo feels very odd.

>Kisui is totally heavenly kings tier. His hype and performance in Koku You is enough for him to be at that level.

Last edited:
Why do you put Kyou so highly?
I view her and Rinshoujou the exact same, two prodigies who were coming up but removed early. Difference just is we're getting immense Rinshoujou hype due to the Zhao needing to be picked up as a threat, while the Qin 6 remain fairly annonymous individually. IE, we have no clue about the armies of Kyou-Shibasaku-Oukotsu-Hakuki-Koshou. While we have fairly solid understanding of Renpa/Rinshoujou. Even when we speak about Ouki, Ouki at this point is a bigger mystery for his prime and the type of army he had compared to the likes of Rinshoujou and Renpa. Thus we don't get that many comparative statements for Kyou among themselves. IE, we've never gotten a statement about Ouki-Hakuki being equals or close or anything of that sort. On the other hand the Zhao 3 constantly get comparative statements whether it be for Rinshoujou-Renpa or Riboku vs the past 3.

However, if we look at Kyou's stats as a general guideline to her potential she's 94/97/95. Comparatively to Rinshoujou who is 65/98/99. Both A-rank experience due to dying early. Based on just the stats he has an edge in leadership & strat, but the gap martially is huge.

In her teens here, Shoubunkun recognized that she possessed an uncanny level of proficiency for warfare, whether it was martial skill or tactics. Stating she was a prodigy at warfare. This is the same hype Kanki would also later get.

After being promoted to general, Shoubunkun states she reached the same level as the other 5 great generals.

Then after she became a Qin6, the relentless ferocity that made her into a Qin 6 level reached an entirely different level.

On top of that she conquered 99 castles in the peak of Zhao 3-Qin 6-Wei 7 conflict. No other Qin 6 or Zhao 3 member has claim to that as far as I am aware.

Somebody who is much younger than Ouki reached the same level as him and potentially her warfare even stepped up an entirely other level. That's insane hype imo. I think she just gets downplayed and overlooked cause of the duel with Houken, when that duel has absolutely nothing to do with her capabilities as a general.

I think the set up for RSJ & Kyou is fairly simply, you have two insane prodigies who could've been the Top 1 of their group, if they had lived. But sadly got killed off while they were young.

I put Gouhoumei that low because I've been underwhelmed by him so far. Prime Gouhoumei will be above Gokei to me though, narratively even if he underperforms again. I don't see Karin and Gouhoumei in the same tier.
That's understandable, I think he's already above Gokei. For me I think i'll always just narratively place Moubu-Karin-GHM in that same relative area, due to how Hara groups them up since Coalition with Tou. Tou just seperates himself due to his next level experience.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I have since changed my opinion on her. Reading Coalition again with more knowledgeable eyes made me push her up. She legit outplayed Tou, the levels of deception she pulled were just incredible. Sure she never broke his lines, but she wasn’t trying to. She was just trying to distract him enough until she succeeded at sneaking men past him. Which she did flawlessly.

Couple that with her war elephants display and yeah I think quite highly of her now. I think her vs Shibashou would be either way depending on what tricks she pulls.

You think Keisha>Fire Dragons?
Yeah. He defeated Riboku in simulation and almost checkmated Duke Hyou in real time. I don’t think Riboku is the type of commander to perform differently in simulation than on the actual battlefield, and I think him nearly checkmating Duke Hyou on top of this warrants him being this high. I don’t think Rei Ou would beat Riboku at all for comparison.

Get Rozo down before he hurts himself.
LOL. Nah, I think Heavenly King is a fair place to put him. He actually has a lot going for him, his Quanrong army is amazing and he himself is a monstrous warrior. I think if you put him up against Mougou he would probably win pretty hard, which is also what I think about Heavenly King level guys.

Zenou is hard to scale, but I'd rather have any of the Heavenly Kings or their peers over him.
Zenou up with the Heavenly Kings is wild. Zenou is strong for sure but he has near zero brains. He shouldn't be in a tier with those that possess both great brawn and brain like Gyou'un and Bananji.
Zenou is tough but Kanki always treated Zenou as a true GG tier offense. Anytime Kanki needed to fuck shit up offensively, he called Zenou in and Zenou steamrolled every single obstacle in his path. Zenou even almost one shot Kisui effortlessly. I think it’s fair to put him here. Overwhelming power but with no brains at all lol.

What did the state of ai guy do to be "base great general"
He was named the head of military for a small state. He’s got to be around that level just from portrayal no?

Honestly some Heavenly King tier commanders>Seikai imo
Poison guy is super high ? Why putting him on Wei 7 ?
>Seikai being Wei 7 level is a hard pass. He has a good trick, but if that trick doesn't work he is geting rekt. New gen being a tier below him and Rozo feels very odd.
I wasn’t too sure how to rank him, but even Houmei said he had tried to make poison useable on the battlefield but he never came anywhere close to Seikai’s level. He said that Seikai had gathered poisons from all over the entire world and was the only one in China who could weaponize poison on the battlefield.

Idk. That’s got to count for something right? lol

how you justify ousen being higher than kanki and you saw last chapter.
>Kanki is the best general in Qin at turning the tables. That fact alone should at least put him higher then a lot of people above him. Someone like Gokei would never be able to defeat Kochou in a situation he did.
Meh, Kanki can do things other GGs can’t do, other GGs can do things Kanki can’t do. I don’t see Kanki beating Kanmei for example, and I’m not sure he could’ve defeated Rozo and the Quanrong.

I always had him as just barely the weakest of the new Qin 6 and I don’t see a reason to change that yet. We’ll see if Hango is well and truly done but I highly, highly doubt that. I may bump him if Ousen is actually just legit done right now but I really don’t think he is.

why RSJ down there with the idfk ? Guy is either high qin / Z3 or Q6/Z3 and for me he is high Q6/Z3 no doubt
That is not Rinshoujou, that is Ei Sei. Lol

And I don’t know how to rank Ei Sei. Riboku had called him a GG class commander when he rallied Sai, but that was only on day one before Sei pulled far more impressive feats. I’m just not sure how to rank him.

I would out Rinshoujou with Ouki and Renpa.

I have Gakuki with the goats
I do too. I finished this tier list before I realized he wasn’t in this template. Lol

Gouhoumei is also too low
I never thought highly of him outside of seige warfare. And now that he has Ranbihaku and is an official Fire Dragon with other subs, I put him slightly above the other Fire Dragons but below Keisha. I think that’s fair.

You’re underestimating Naki too
Maybe actually. Him one shotting that Glaive weilder was nuts actually.

Mouki as a Great General is... Something. I don't remember him really doing anything. Lol.
He is officially the strategist of one of the Qin 6GG, I figured he had to be at least this level as a strategist lol.

>Hakuki doesn't deserve being this high. I already made a thread about it so not gonna go into detail. He should be around Ouki and Renpa level.
Technically that’s right where I have him, slightly above Renpa and Ouki. lol

>Yotanwa should be a tier higher alongside Ousen and Moubu.
Maybe. Idk. We’ll see. I always thought she was more comparable to Kanki or Tou but it’s possible.

>Shibasaku this high is odd given that we don't know anything about him.
His history spoilers are quite awesome.

>Dont really see Gekishin being Q6 level.
Me neither. Lol. I only put him this high because that’s how high he was said to be. His actual performance was atrocious.

>Kisui is totally heavenly kings tier. His hype and performance in Koku You is enough for him to be at that level.
Hell no. That’s like saying Kisui was Gyou’Un or Garyuu level lol and I definitely don’t see that. Maybe I’d put him higher in that tier he’s in but I don’t see him at Heavenly King level lol.