Kingdom General Tier list

Hell no. That’s like saying Kisui was Gyou’Un or Garyuu level lol and I definitely don’t see that. Maybe I’d put him higher in that tier he’s in but I don’t see him at Heavenly King level lol.
Gyou'un could be considered above HK tier anyway.

Kisui's potrayal is clear. He was aknowledged by both Riboku and Kanki, was able to win an open battle against five times larger forces and clown one of Kanki's vassals. His morale boosts were directly considered to be GG level on top of that. Even his stats are comperable to theirs.

Kisui's potrayal is clear. He was aknowledged by both Riboku and Kanki, was able to win an open battle against five times larger forces and clown one of Kanki's vassals. His morale boosts were directly considered to be GG level on top of that. Even his stats are comperable to theirs.
I believe his perception is soiled a bit with Kisui (+ Batei) stalemating againt a Mouten in a 30k vs 25k battle.

I never really knew where to place him myself other than a base Great General (Mougou, Choutou).

I think that, for the time being, Riboku could even be isolated in his own GOAT tier. I see many folks here that have for example put the likes of Gakuki/Hakuki in the same tier as him but the portrayal of Riboku is just absurd on the whole. Winning a war against him seems like achieving a fucking miracle.

Very few people are close/can truly compete with him to begin with, and even then he still gets some sort of visible edge. He's just that guy.

Alright, tried my hand with this one. Renamed some tiers compared to my previous attempt (no "Good General" :catsweat:), got tired 3/4 of the way through and started slapping some pictures around to get it done before supper. Here is the abominable attempt I created. In order of strongest from left to right... Mostly. There are some sods I forgot to rearrange.
Tags:
@Lee Ba Shou @God Buggy @FutureWarrior123 @Shanks @Bullet @TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO
@ManIfeelTired:catcry:@ProbablyShouldHaveCreatedaHeavenlyKingTier

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Alright, tried my hand with this one. Renamed some tiers compared to my previous attempt (no "Good General" :catsweat:), got tired 3/4 of the way through and started slapping some pictures around to get it done before supper. Here is the abominable attempt I created. In order of strongest from left to right... Mostly. There are some sods I forgot to rearrange.
Tags:
@Lee Ba Shou @God Buggy @FutureWarrior123 @Shanks @Bullet @TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO
Karin too low.

Earl too high He should be above Reiou but below Koshou imo

SSJ and Rozo too low

I'd bump Ousen up.

Not sure how I feel about Kochou/Ordo in the same tier as Qin 3

I was doubting where to put her. She is clearly above the regular GGs but I wasn't sure if she was truly Legendary GG level. I just decided to leave her as the best High GG.
I can see an argument for SSJ but not Rozo. Rozo was just sitting on his plateau throne his entire life. Man is physically powerful and can lead but he is not at all tactically experienced. High General is the limit for him.
Earl too high He should be above Reiou but below Koshou imo

I'd bump Ousen up.

Not sure how I feel about Kochou/Ordo in the same tier as Qin 3
Fair.

Tags:
Heki above all those guys is interesting to say the least, lol.

I made the same mistake initially, but you should probably include a bit more tiers.

Where would you suggest adding them? An extra one above Legendary GG?
Yeah, probably.

Actually, it may not be the tiers necessarily but your placements.

Reiou and Gokei simply don’t belong in the same tier as Ousen.

Gohoumei should have long reached Reiou’s level by now.

Hakuki below Ouki is different, but the latter was rumored to be the strongest so it’s not too far fetched

Gohoumei should have long reached Reiou’s level by now.
In the Fire Dragon arc (which I don't remember how many years ago it was in-story), Gohoumei said that he would have drawn level with Reiou in a year and surpass him completely in the next.

The only question around current story Gohoumei is how he compares to Gokei. No way in hell he loses to any other Fire Dragon.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
@TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @Lee Ba Shou

Alright, I moved some folk around.
Did you put Renpa and Ouki > Hakuki? Am I reading that right? Lol

Also Ousen is way too high. Lord Sheeb just defeated him. Lol

Well I have a lot of minor things to say, but why do you have Moubu ranked so low? You think he is currently the weakest Qin 6? lol