Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only "beef" Nami and her fans should have is with Oda. If they want to be mad, be mad at the people pretending to be Nami fans and using her to attack another fandom to push their agenda. Fans of any character will clap back at trash talk, so if you don't want Nami slandered, take it up with the people using her as a tool to slander Sanji. If 90 percent of your characters agenda relies on downplaying another character then that says enough about where your favorite stands in the story.
:kayneshrug:
Oda such a big fan of Dragonball he did the same shit to Nami that Toriyama did to Bulma.

The only "beef" Nami and her fans should have is with Oda. If they want to be mad, be mad at the people pretending to be Nami fans and using her to attack another fandom to push their agenda. Fans of any character will clap back at trash talk, so if you don't want Nami slandered, take it up with the people using her as a tool to slander Sanji. If 90 percent of your characters agenda relies on downplaying another character then that says enough about where your favorite stands in the story.
:kayneshrug:
Can you please change this avatar? It looks disturbing to say the least.

Just my two cents, but let's try to stop giving haters oxygen. Seems like their who purpose on here is just to make the series less enjoyable for others so just leave them to echo their thoughts in their bubble. There are certain tings that are pretty clear from the narrative of the story, e.g. Sanji's position in the crew (i.e. 3rd strongest), Sanji's speed, etc. that aren't really worth debating imo. Not saying you shouldn't engage in PL debates or defend a character you like, but there is no point if the person you are arguing with is not willing to debate in good faith with you. Think Fujishiro made a good thread on this topic recently and I honestly think that's the best way to enjoy the series.
If you enjoy these kind of toxic debates, then by all means, all I'm saying tho is that you shouldn't allow these kinda people knock the enjoyment out of a character you like or the series in general. Sanji is not a perfect character he will take some Ls that's just how Oda writes him but there are also tings that will not change and even with Oda's fuckery at times, he has some amazing moments, latest of which was him canceling out Kizaru's laser. That shit was insane. Don't let the haters gaslight you into thinking otherwise is all I'm saying 🙏🏿

Just my two cents, but let's try to stop giving haters oxygen.
Don't give em oxygen, give em Fentanyl.
:goyea:

And I totally get that point and agree with it. I think we should at least deconstruct their moronic "arguments" if we are able to because such folk specifically do propagate alot and whatever they propagate at times becomes gospel to the community that in a way runis people's fun too,which is why there is a natrual repulsion from many fans against their bs and that natrually leads to toxic ill-faithed debates that honestly never conclude and resolve.

But if debated rightly and logically then even if they debate remains inconclusive, level-headed folk that read through the debate see rational arguments against the haters that ultimately counter balances whatever affect their bs narrative has on the community.

Ig you could just ignore them just that a bit too idealistic and its never the case, and you'll always have unreasonable points from the opposition,one must be honest with their own understanding.

Just an example of how dumb the opposition gets is about the whole invisible speed subject with sanji and this comparison to Lucci:

They would rather say Lucci is faster baselessly, and when you point out that he's perceptible by Atlas and not invisible like sanji was to queen their argument would be a whiat i'd deem desperate and asinine reply that Robots can detect high speeds.. But somehow that doesn't apply to a genius cyborg scientist that also possess some degree of CoO.

Its just so stupid at times but its gets funny laughing at them for their lack of intellectual effort 😭.

Just my two cents, but let's try to stop giving haters oxygen. Seems like their who purpose on here is just to make the series less enjoyable for others so just leave them to echo their thoughts in their bubble. There are certain tings that are pretty clear from the narrative of the story, e.g. Sanji's position in the crew (i.e. 3rd strongest), Sanji's speed, etc. that aren't really worth debating imo. Not saying you shouldn't engage in PL debates or defend a character you like, but there is no point if the person you are arguing with is not willing to debate in good faith with you. Think Fujishiro made a good thread on this topic recently and I honestly think that's the best way to enjoy the series.
If you enjoy these kind of toxic debates, then by all means, all I'm saying tho is that you shouldn't allow these kinda people knock the enjoyment out of a character you like or the series in general. Sanji is not a perfect character he will take some Ls that's just how Oda writes him but there are also tings that will not change and even with Oda's fuckery at times, he has some amazing moments, latest of which was him canceling out Kizaru's laser. That shit was insane. Don't let the haters gaslight you into thinking otherwise is all I'm saying 🙏🏿
You only engage in fandom wars for shitposting you never take it seriously

Just my two cents, but let's try to stop giving haters oxygen.

For me, it's fun to make Sanji haters' blood boiled. They're not really affecting my enjoyment for One Piece anyways (not like I have any enjoyment for OP anymore in the first place), of course ignoring them is the best decision and I encourage people to do that but I'm not gonna let the haters act like they know everything about Sanji and can slander him whenever they want. It's my job and duty to humble them.

Since I'm not defending Sanji as a character anymore, the least I could do is pissing off every Sanji haters. I don't even care about OP debates at this point, if I were to have 1 cent for riling up a Sanji hater, I would be a millionaire. So yeah, that's my take.:goyea:

At the end of the day, it's just a fictional character from a fictional work. If the haters can't differentiate the difference between fiction and reality, that's the line where I gotta step in.