Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Zoro unlock coc defeat a lunarian and scar a yonko in one arc and these Sanji fans will be happy with crumbs lol Oda really has them by the balls they just don’t see it like us

Zoro got sidelined during whole cake for 2 years, so Wano was like a payoff to him

Scar a younko, like what does that even mean? Blud fell with his ass pointing towards Kaido and still Oda implied Luffy's random CoC punch could do what Zoro's Ashura couldn't even come close to
:suresure:

defeat a Lunarian.. Wasn't Sanji bullying one of them while Zoro and Luffy were panting against them with Lucci and Kaku's help?
:crazwhat:

Sanji this arc has been way more impressive than Zoro on most aspects and doing stuff that Zoro fans claimed Zoro was supposed to do, and it isn't over yet, but if you want Sanji to be like a blonde Zoro u should follow just Chrono's path, i know Oda is a clown but he has always been and Sanji isn't the only victim
:finally:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro got sidelined during whole cake for 2 years, so Wano was like a payoff to him

Scar a younko, like what does that even mean? Blud fell with his ass pointing towards Kaido and still Oda implied Luffy's random CoC punch could do what Zoro's Ashura couldn't even come close to

defeat a Lunarian.. Wasn't Sanji bullying one of them while Zoro and Sanji were panting against them with Lucci and Kaku's help?

Sanji this arc has been way more impressive than Zoro on most aspects and doing stuff that Zoro fans claimed Zoro was supposed to do, and it isn't over yet, but if you want Sanji to be like a blonde Zoro u should follow just Chrono's path
The cope.
Scar kaido means that scar kaido
4 ryou users combined couldn't do it
Zoro with a broken body pre power up did.
Luffys strongest g4 attack with acoc was walked through lmfao

Yeah bullied so much he did no damage to a flame OFF lunarian

Sanji this arc had one job.
And vegapunk died in seconds under his care.

Sanji this arc had one job.
And vegapunk died in seconds under his care.
Wdym one job, that was Luffy's job before anything else, Sanji merely promised to take Vegapunk with him.

The cope.
Scar kaido means that scar kaido
4 ryou users combined couldn't do it
Zoro with a broken body pre power up did.
Luffys strongest g4 attack with acoc was walked through lmfao
So? Thats the casual wank everyone does to their faves

Its the same i did wanking Sanji against the Seraphim compared to Luffy and Zoro with Cp-0's help, except Zoro fans overwank stuff to heaven to sustain their absurd takes and agendas lol, i mean you are free to do whatever u want but at least acknowledge that fact. C

There are several moments and speeches during Luffy vs Kaido that absolutely shit on anything you guys say about Zoro on that regard, it simply isn't brought up, the same could be said for Sanji on some instances, this is a 1100+ chapters manga after all

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wdym one job, that was Luffy's job before anything else, Sanji merely promised to take Vegapunk with him.

So? Thats the casual wank everyone does to their faves

Its the same i did wanking Sanji against the Seraphim compared to Luffy and Zoro with Cp-0's help, except Zoro fans overwank stuff to heaven to sustain their absurd takes and agendas lol, i mean you are free to do whatever u want but at least acknowledge that fact. C

There are several moments and speeches during Luffy vs Kaido that absolutely shit on anything you guys say about Zoro on that regard, it simply isn't brought up, the same could be said for Sanji on some instances, this is a 1100+ chapters manga after all
Yeah of course the plan was to let vegapunk die.

More cope.
Zoro did that pre power up
Luffy at the same stage was one shot.

Sanji couldn't hurt a seraphim who had its flame off
What part of that is hype for you

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

defeat a Lunarian.. Wasn't Sanji bullying one of them while Zoro and Luffy were panting against them with Lucci and Kaku's help?

Sanji this arc has been way more impressive than Zoro on most aspects and doing stuff that Zoro fans claimed Zoro was supposed to do, and it isn't over yet, but if you want Sanji to be like a blonde Zoro u should follow just Chrono's path, i know Oda is a clown but he has always been and Sanji isn't the only victim
Isn't getting sidelined during WCI better than what sanji got in his own arc?

I remember all the match ups you all came up with because it was Sanji's arc but all we got is a non poisonous wedding cake and one small clash with oven....

If that's all it takes to make you happy then monsterzoro is right lol

Isn't getting sidelined during WCI better than what sanji got in his own arc?

I remember all the match ups you all came up with because it was Sanji's arc but all we got is a non poisonous wedding cake and one small clash with oven....

If that's all it takes to make you happy then monsterzoro is right lol
We got Sanji saving low diffing yonji proving to be the strongest vinsmoke sibling, we got Sanji blocking an attack from big mom that broke through judges raid suit, then we’ve saw Sanji save them straw hats twice. Once with his cooking and again with his strength

Anyone disappointed with Sanji in WCI is nuts tbh.

We got Sanji saving low diffing yonji proving to be the strongest vinsmoke sibling, we got Sanji blocking an attack from big mom that broke through judges raid suit, then we’ve saw Sanji save them straw hats twice. Once with his cooking and again with his strength

Anyone disappointed with Sanji in WCI is nuts tbh.
My personal disappointment is that Sanji got robbed the Future CoC fight and that Luffy who got it doesn't really seem to use it much nowadays.

Other than that I'm quite content.

My personal disappointment is that Sanji got robbed the Future CoC fight and that Luffy who got it doesn't really seem to use it much nowadays.

Other than that I'm quite content.
Yeah thats fair. I get why Oda only had Sanji best Yonji, he wanted to keep the SHs growth more obscure and the vinsmokes could be as strong as Oda needed to be. Hell we saw at the end of WCI that they’re well above tobi roppo or big moms ministers and are even strong enough to fight Katakuri and oven in a 4v2.

I never was on the Sanji vs Kata train; I knew Luffy would fight someone and BM was still to strong so I figured it must’ve been him.