Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I still hope he interacts with the giant robot but yeah for the most part just need to wait for Elbaf
I think many, incluiding me, misinterpreted this arc.

EG is not a conventional arc where SHs have their highlight and matchup like Alabasta, EL, DR, Wano, etc.

It's another arc that complements other arcs like Little Garden, Zou and of course Sabaody. So it's pointless to expect the SHs to be the highlight of this arc.

So we need to wait Elbaf that will be a huge arc just not for SHs but also for other side characters like Kidd and Urouge

I think many, incluiding me, misinterpreted this arc.

EG is not a conventional arc where SHs have their highlight and matchup like Alabasta, EL, DR, Wano, etc.

It's another arc that complements other arcs like Little Garden, Zou and of course Sabaody. So it's pointless to expect the SHs to be the highlight of this arc.

So we need to wait Elbaf that will be a huge arc just not for SHs but also for other side characters like Kidd and Urouge
Yeah same. Although I am happy to see the plot is moving towards what I’ve been saying for a while that the Gorosei and the Holy Knights will be fought on Elbaf.

Sanji is probably about to fight the fucking Vice-Admirals bums - if he doesn't one shot them i am gonna be pissed.
Didn't you learn your lesson? Only Nika is allowed to beat people up now. Sanji will just keep being a good corps carrier for the rest of the arc.

The vice admirals are going to get one-shotted by Nika alongside Dorry and Brogy in a double page spread to symbolize their renewed bromace.

Last edited:
Already happened...
:jordanmf:
There's no Nika, so nope.

Dorry and Brogy need a bromace moment with Nika and very soon the Gorosei are going to be busy with the giant Robot, so that only leave the awaiting Vice Admirals. I pretty sure they're going to be used as hypetool by Nika and his new arc best bros in a bromace double page spread.

Sanji would be lucky if he didn't get clowned by them while he's carrying Vegacorpse to hype them up for abit before they get shit stomped by Nika and his new fuckbodies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
There's no Nika, so nope.

Dorry and Brogy need a bromace moment with Nika and very soon the Gorosei are going to be busy with the giant Robot, so that only leave the awaiting Vice Admirals. I pretty sure they're going to be used as hypetool by Nika and his new arc best bros in a bromace double page spread.

Sanji would be lucky if he didn't get clowned by them while he's carrying Vegacorpse to hype them up for abit before they get shit stomped by Nika and his new fuckbodies.
Sanji ain't that scrub and Dorry/Brogy ain't that important.

This arc is just an lore/transition arc and not a SH fight arc. And Giants hype is just a set up for Elbaf.

Calm down lol. Sanji did a lot in this arc imo. Dude even blocked an Admiral attack.

Don't you think you're overreacting a bit too much?

Sanji ain't that scrub and Dorry/Brogy ain't that important.

This arc is just an lore/transition arc and not a SH fight arc. And Giants hype is just a set up for Elbaf.

Calm down lol. Sanji did a lot in this arc imo. Dude even blocked an Admiral attack.
I'm not overreacting. I'm just pointing the most likely scenario based on Oda usual mo.

Sanji won't be fighting anyone while carrying a burden even against scrubs like the VA. Hoping otherwise is just futile. Holding someone is bigger nerf than getting impaled in OP. It is what is.

Nika and the giants need their double spread moment. That's just obvious to me. VA are the prime candidate. VA also need some hype to be good hypetool themselves. Sanji is prime candidate, even if he's Veganerfed. See, it all perfectly fall together.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I'mma be honest, Sanji is doing fine lol.

Sanji not getting a fight this arc is nothing new. Cough cough WCI.

Y'all expects too much from a mini-arc that are meant for the build-up for the final saga.
I wish I had known the OP community 10 years ago lol.

FMI:"What? Sanji is reaking up with Jinbei to beat Wadatsumi?"
PH:"WHAT? Sanji is getting his leg against Vergo?"
DR: "What? Sanji is out of the arc?"
WCI: "What? Sanji's biggest role is make a fucking cake?"

And then, Wano arc happens and the dude beats an freaking YC