Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Again, landing a hit on someone(Venus) whose focus in on someone else (Bonney) is no big deal that too when we know his hit would feel like a Mosquito bite to Venus.

And, expecting sanji to do anything more is just headcannon
Saturn focus on bonney and Sanji couldn’t land attack on him

Saturn > nasjuro

Literally zero people are thinking that lmao

Sanjis still stopping a top tier from killing Bonney. Idk that seems worth hyping lmao
Good, all commander level guys can do that. I am saying not to not get hype, I am just saying not to exaggerate things to the point that it may backfire in subsequent chapters. Not just Sanji, apparently even others SHs are shinning against Gorosei.

The way zoro fans upscale the "hYpetoOL" word on Sanji's case is crazy

Its like they expect him to show up, beat and completely humilliate the main villains of arcs in their first encounters, then leave like nothing happened.

Its trully a standard that they created specifically for Sanji.
:shocked:
because that is what Zoro does. He is an alpha male, he is Michael Jordan of the OP universe. He never loses, he will never lose, he will always win at everything in life every time. If Sanji calls himself the rival, he should be expected to at least come close to these standards.

The way zoro fans upscale the "hYpetoOL" word on Sanji's case is crazy

Its like they expect him to show up, beat and completely humilliate the main villains of arcs in their first encounters, then leave like nothing happened.

Its trully a standard that they created specifically for Sanji.
:shocked:
there are better ways to handle a superior opponent than simply getting casual diffed and mocked at

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Can you summarize the theory for me?
I recommend a read as I might butcher it a bit but pretty much the theorist sets up a golden pattern of a person's dream, flow of time, and inherited will

Example is the golden bell in skypeia and how it was promised to ring again but got forgotten to the flow of time until the inherited will of Noland's decendant and Luffy changed that

Led to the idea that the one piece was the ancient kingdom's dream to destroy the red line and the grand line and unite all the oceans which led to the 20 other kingdoms rebelling and taking down the AK and ruling over everything for 800 years, leading to the void century. That will was inherited by roger who also followed the pattern by starting the golden age of piracy, hoping someone else strong enough will inheriet it (Luffy lol).

On that note it says that Madam Shirly's prediction is gonna come true as Luffy will destroy the red line which in turn will destroy the grand line and fish man island which will lead to everything being united and the all blue being created. This action would help fufill the dreams of a lot of the Straw Hats. The citizens living at fishman island would leave on the Noah.

Neither could Saturn or else the hax would’ve ended.
Prove that, the only thing we know for sure is that Sanji couldn’t move. But when he tried that eye shit with Luffy it wasn’t happening. Look I’m not trying to bash Sanji this time, I’m saying don’t act prematurely. I don’t have a dog in this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.