Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious if the water rising is something that is going to happen or if it already has been going on.
How the Ancient Kingdom may have been lost this way cause its somewhere deep under the sea and we are actually looking at Atlantis.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So, now we have a solid idea why they created the Void Century: Because they flooded the world to destroy their enemies, revert other civilizations back to primitive status and dominate the world at large.
AK was advanced enough to create ancient weapons and all the tech.

Quite sure flooding won't be enough to destroy them.

More so when Uranus (if that's the weapon IMU used) was made by AK themselves.

I am curious if the water rising is something that is going to happen or if it already has been going on.
How the Ancient Kingdom may have been lost this way cause its somewhere deep under the sea and we are actually looking at Atlantis.
Pardon me replying to myself but One Piece has already a very massive world building.
I wonder if the water has already risen massively and there is another huge world under the sea. Not just the Ancient Kingdom something like an Old World. And then likes of Reverse Mountain was even more above sea level for instance.

Nasurojo said cleansing is needed before Oda even come up with the idea of Nika
It probably has something to do with the D's, since in the current era, many D's are rising in power, as they are the exact opposite side of the CD's, and will eventually be a threat to their rule, so they just want to erase everything. They killed Roger, but his will was inherited by Luffy, so it was kind of useless, I guess they want to erase everything until the will of freedom disappears completely.

I don't understand why there is a need to *cleanse* the world right now

Two strongest Yonkos just got defeated,

New ones still catching up but CG is a joke.

If anything, WG is more secure than 2 years ago
Aren’t like a bunch of kingdoms in active revolt?

And isn’t Mariejois running out of food from Dragon destroying their supply lines?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes that's specific

But now they want to sink the entire world?
For what?
Well that's my issue with this narrative.

Why WG wants to sink whole world? Cleansing doesn't mean sinking whole world when WG wants to rule it.

And, if they did cleansing in the past and weapon does cause sea level rise then WG should be aware of how much to use it to avoid whole world sinking.

So, WG deliberately causing whole world sink doesn't make sense to me

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Aren’t like a bunch of kingdoms in active revolt?

And isn’t Mariejois running out of food from Dragon destroying their supply lines?
Nasurojo said cleansing is needed before reverie even started and the food blockade

The revolts ended anyways.

And the food supply should be restored soon considering it's just bunch of fodders doing that

Well that's my issue with this narrative.

Why WG wants to sink whole world? Cleansing doesn't mean sinking whole world when WG wants to rule it.

And, if they did cleansing in the past and weapon does cause sea level rise then WG should be aware of how much to use it to avoid whole world sinking.

So, WG deliberately causing whole world sink doesn't make sense to me
“Think of human lives as nothing more than insects. No matter how far their numbers dwindle, it's always possible for them to multiply again.”
- Saturn

A bunch of kingdoms are in active revolt, Mariejois is running out of food because of crippled supply lines, etc.

I think the CDs are more than willing to wipe up 99% of common folk on a whim. The balance of power is just a construct to keep them fat and comfy (pirates attack common folk -> common folk sign up for protection -> common folk give resources and taxes to government -> government allows pirates to exist -> repeat).

The moment they’re even slightly uncomfortable they can just wipe the slate clean.

What if D stands for Drowned

The Will of D is the Will of the Drowned, the people who Imu drowned the last time he cleansed the world.
D also means a world without discrimination, where all races live together, a world purely made of freedom.
And the One Piece is probably all the friends Luffy made until the last island, because there is no greater treasure than your own friends.
A person without friends is just an empty shell waiting to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.