Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I dont know about you guys but I hate both Monsters animations and this incoming Zoro novel.
This is obviously Oda's attempt to redeem himself for failing hard in Wano when it comes to Zoro's lore.

Fuck his petty attempts, as long as he doesn't properly develop plot lines for Zoro, IN MANGA, none of this matters.
He has a chance to tie things up with Ryuma-Venus-Koushiro-Zoro and if he fails there, don't expect any lore.

I dont know about you guys but I hate both Monsters animations and this incoming Zoro novel.
This is obviously Oda's attempt to redeem himself for failing hard in Wano when it comes to Zoro's lore.

Fuck his petty attempts, as long as he doesn't properly develop plot lines for Zoro, IN MANGA, none of this matters.
He has a chance to tie things up with Ryuma-Venus-Koushiro-Zoro and if he fails there, don't expect any lore.
No ofences but seeing how LOda has been treating zoro lately it has reach a point that I don't mind i don't care about this trash author anymore
if we get extra material from him even if it is from another author would be great

I would have preferred if Oda gave us Zoro’s backstory during Wano. He had plenty of time. Yet I am curious about this Zoro light novel. I want to see how another person interprets Zoro’s character.

The ace novel had stuff about Shanks being famous for fighting Mihawk, this one could gives us decent lore and maybe a fun adventure with Yosaku, Johnny and Zoro.
For next chapter/s I suppose it's finally time Zoro and Jinbei do something against the Gorosei, let's see if being last means something. :saden:
Sigh.....I hope your right
My conclusion is that he is leaving the strongest for the last either they help weakest against saturn or mars
Now with the map and depends on mars target :hope:
But having this slow shit writting like two weeks running with Jinbe when they're that close :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Sigh.....I hope your right
My conclusion is that he is leaving the strongest for the last either they help weakest against saturn or mars
Now with the map and depends on mars target :hope:
But having this slow shit writting like two weeks running with Jinbe when they're that close :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

I guess Mars hasn't shown his Regen yet and someone needs to get Saturn away from the Sunny, seem like a job for Zoro and Jinbo. To think that Goofy was supposed to be a God for handling Saturn for a couple of minutes. :willight:

The ace novel had stuff about Shanks being famous for fighting Mihawk, this one could give us decent lore and maybe a fun adventure with Yosaku, Johnny and Zoro.
For next chapter/s I suppose it's finally time Zoro and Jinbei do something against the Gorosei, let's see if being last means something. :saden:
I'm still hoping for Johnny and Yosaku to come back.
Even if they're not fighters I just wanna see them again.