Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

I dont know about you guys but I hate both Monsters animations and this incoming Zoro novel.
This is obviously Oda's attempt to redeem himself for failing hard in Wano when it comes to Zoro's lore.

Fuck his petty attempts, as long as he doesn't properly develop plot lines for Zoro, IN MANGA, none of this matters.
He has a chance to tie things up with Ryuma-Venus-Koushiro-Zoro and if he fails there, don't expect any lore.
I'm expecting A wado lore dump here.... and Kuina Death actually being explained. Though zoro stays unaware of it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I dont know about you guys but I hate both Monsters animations and this incoming Zoro novel.
This is obviously Oda's attempt to redeem himself for failing hard in Wano when it comes to Zoro's lore.

Fuck his petty attempts, as long as he doesn't properly develop plot lines for Zoro, IN MANGA, none of this matters.
He has a chance to tie things up with Ryuma-Venus-Koushiro-Zoro and if he fails there, don't expect any lore.
I understand the sentiments of yours as a fan but oda clearly trying to milk it.

Zoro is second most favourite character in Japan after luffy.

In some regions, zoro's popularity might be more than Nika

Luffy gets fleshed out in manga - so no need of another novel for him.

A Zoro novel would mean more cash cow for oda just like how ace novel came in the first place - because of Ace's popularity.

There is no attempt to redeem but to make money.

And, it's possible oda deliberately left zoro's plot unaddressed because he already had plans for a novel.

I still believe there's more to that.
I don't break my brain with that people have been trolling during decades with stairs meme
reality is her father discouraged her with awfull words this dissapoint her so hard she felt relief when someone loved was going to keep following that dream so her purpose in life ends

That's the most logical conclusion imo

The problem is that he keeps doing this shit OUTSIDE of the manga.
It is not hard to spare 2 pages on it in the manga itself where it actually matters.
Sigh that's why i'm telling you should give up with this clown he only cares about nika his worshippers and enemies the rest of the crew just get crumbs like this arc
"Zoro the king of fightning" can loda include these hype in the actual manga instead of a cover?

:christindeed:
Post automatically merged:

Yeap it seems this is the last scene of the episode

Last edited: