• Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think she did good as Ashoka
Ashoka here is an adult, mind you Mandalorian takes place 5 years after the fall of Empire and several years after the duel of Ashoka and Darth Maul. She since matured a lot and isn't the rash youngling she was during Darth Maul fight.

She is still ferocious like before which we see when she switches a stance during the fight. And Jedi are trained to be more temperate and not to give in to excess of anything - balance in the force

So Ashoka being more temperate as an adult is bcs she experienced so much hardship over the last few years and i think it is a good change and growth of a character
Sure, but she's lifeless. It doesn't fit her at all

Great chanell i watch it, and i think there is another star war chanell=lore master = if im not wrong which is good
Yes I have watched many of his videos too. There is also Star Wars Reading Clud that does great videos, here's one of his latest on one of the most brutal, realistic and yet favorite battle of the Clone Wars, the battle of Jabiim and how it pushed Anakin closer to the dark side :

TROS was bad yes. The other two were fine in my opinion.
If you enjoyed them, good for you, I don't want to change your mind. But as far as I'm concerned they need to be hidden in a corner in the basement of Lucasfilm and forgotten. And thankfully it does seem that's the way they have taken.
Sure, but she's lifeless. It doesn't fit her at all
Mmm, I don't agree with this. This Ahsoka is 45 years old. Lost her master, lost the Jedi order and pretty much all her life from childhood to young woman. Found out her master had actually fallen to the dark side, blamed her for it and was ready to kill her. Now she's traveling in a galaxy where the remnants of the empire and the dark side are slowly mounting a comeback. She's carring lots of scars. Rebels Ahsoka was already different compared to CW Ahsoka. I think the way she was presented was correct. And although overall I'd pick animated Ahsoka any day, especially because CGI really highlights her acrobatic fighting skills I think they did a good job with the live action version.

Mmm, I don't agree with this. This Ahsoka is 45 years old. Lost her master, lost the Jedi order and pretty much all her life from childhood to young woman. Found out her master had actually fallen to the dark side, blamed her for it and was ready to kill her. Now she's traveling in a galaxy where the remnants of the empire and the dark side are slowly mounting a comeback. She's carring lots of scars. Rebels Ahsoka was already different compared to CW Ahsoka. I think the way she was presented was correct. And although overall I'd pick animated Ahsoka any day, especially because CGI really highlights her acrobatic fighting skills I think they did a good job with the live action version.
Yeah, you don't have to retell it all to me, I know what happens to her. And maturing makes sense. But she has 0 spunk and cheekiness that Ashoka usually has and that's wrong.

It makes her unlikeable, that much is true.

Yeah, you don't have to retell it all to me, I know what happens to her. And maturing makes sense. But she has 0 spunk and cheekiness that Ashoka usually has and that's wrong.

It makes her unlikeable, that much is true.
So if I understand correctly, you don't have a problem with the live action version per se, you have a problem with how they portray 45yo Ahsoka. And that's something you wouldn't have liked even if this were just an animated version. Correct? Just trying to understand your POV.