Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
ESB > ROTS > New Hope > Return of the Jedi > Phantom Menace > Rogue One > Clones Wars ? > Rise of Skywalker > The Last jedi > The Force awakens.

Force awakens is the most lazy and the most boring movie out of all. A merge of all the previous ones. Hate that shit.

My only problem is Clones wars : entertaining bits : Jango fett parts with akanin in Coruscant or Kamino, Yoda vs Doku etc. but the whole movie is quite weak and the dialogues are awful

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The prequels as stand alone movies are pretty bad. I know a lot of people like the cartoon and the lore surrounding them, which is fine. But the movies are lazy and dull. Worst of all they’re CGI messes.

Rogue One is also pretty bad, it’s just pointless action with characters we know little to nothing about on an event we know about. It’s bad fan service as an entire movie. At least Force Awakens had fun characters like Kylo Ren or Rey.

I disagree with your ranking, but you have enough balls to be comfortable with it, like that ^^
Yeah, my thoughts exactly
Post automatically merged:

The prequels as stand alone movies are pretty bad. I know a lot of people like the cartoon and the lore surrounding them, which is fine. But the movies are lazy and dull. Worst of all they’re CGI messes.

Rogue One is also pretty bad, it’s just pointless action with characters we know little to nothing about on an event we know about. It’s bad fan service as an entire movie. At least Force Awakens had fun characters like Kylo Ren or Rey.
i disagree

The prequels as stand alone movies are pretty bad.
They're not standalone movies. Almost all SW movies aren't, bar A New Hope. Obviously you can't watch them standalone, so that's a bit redundant to say :sadgrin:

My list would be ermmmmm

Original trilogy in no order > Prequels in no order > Rogue One > Solo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trash Sequels in release order

And Mando reigns supreme :daydream:

They're not standalone movies. Almost all SW movies aren't, bar A New Hope. Obviously you can't watch them standalone, so that's a bit redundant to say :sadgrin:

My list would be ermmmmm

Original trilogy in no order > Prequels in no order > Rogue One > Solo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trash Sequels in release order

And Mando reigns supreme :daydream:
The original trilogy is better as a whole, but my fave movie out of all of them is ROTS by far

The original trilogy is better as a whole, but my fave movie out of all of them is ROTS by far
Speaking of ROTS, the final battle of ROTJ was actually meant to take place in Coruscant. However, technological and budget limitations made it impossible until episode 3. I always thought that the capital of the universe was a gorgeous setting for a tragedy, and an epic battle or a finale.

Imagine if the final confrontation between Luke, Vader, and the Emperor took place in that castle

As flawed the prequels are, you can't deny the quality and work put into the art direction and world building.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If you watch the Star Wars prequels without the extra material in mind, like the cartoons, I don't think there's much entertainment value. Even the memes on the bad acting or directing are stale.