Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm still a bit salty at how he handled Thrawn in Rebels. :kriwhat: I only just recently started reading the books and Books Thrawn >>> Rebels.

But anyway this episode was spectacular. You can make a gazillion theories out of this. I feel like the next one might be "filler" but the last two are going to be fire.:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
As long as Ahsoka is in the season 2 i would be happy !!

I come back here tonight or tomorrow once I will watch the episode

I'm still a bit salty at how he handled Thrawn in Rebels. :kriwhat: I only just recently started reading the books and Books Thrawn >>> Rebels.

But anyway this episode was spectacular. You can make a gazillion theories out of this. I feel like the next one might be "filler" but the last two are going to be fire.:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Yes and I am also salty about his use of Grievous and his rewriting of Grievous' backstory.

Grievous' tragic origin of him being a warlord of Kalee who lost the love of his life and many of his people to the insectoid species called the Yamri and of his people being victim of the Republic corruption and of the Jedi's devotion to it, and of him having been turned into a cyborg because of Dooku's schemes was far better and more interesting than his new origin story.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ahsoka ! Ahsoka !

Good episode !

Nice way to introduce the great guy as the main villain likely.

Mando just need to have the dark saber to be in full gear.

The only downside, one episode / one planet is cool but sometimes i would like a story to last 2 episodes or more at the same place or with the same people. It can be a bit repetitive to move away each ep.

Nice way to introduce the great guy as the main villain likely.
Nah, I don't think so.

The show is about Mando (and Grogu) and their enemy is Moff Gideon. I think the rest of the season will see them going to Tython, and attract a Jedi (Luke? Mace fucking Windu?) but before the Jedi gets there Gideon arrives with the Dark Troppers and kidnaps Grogu. Then season 3 is Mando plus the Jedi and Bo-Katan rescuing Grogu from Gideon.

This episode was setting up the Star Wars Cinematic Universe. Ahsoka's appearance wasn't only fan service, it's setting up the Rebels' sequels where we see Ahsoka and Sabine tracking down Ezra, and Thrawn will be the bad guy there. I think this is 100% happening, but this episode strongly hinted that it won't be an animated show, but a live action as well!

Maybe it's the female-led series that Leslye Headland is working on. Who knows.

Nah, I don't think so.

The show is about Mando (and Grogu) and their enemy is Moff Gideon. I think the rest of the season will see them going to Tython, and attract a Jedi (Luke? Mace fucking Windu?) but before the Jedi gets there Gideon arrives with the Dark Troppers and kidnaps Grogu. Then season 3 is Mando plus the Jedi and Bo-Katan rescuing Grogu from Gideon.

This episode was setting up the Star Wars Cinematic Universe. Ahsoka's appearance wasn't only fan service, it's setting up the Rebels' sequels where we see Ahsoka and Sabine tracking down Ezra, and Thrawn will be the bad guy there. I think this is 100% happening, but this episode strongly hinted that it won't be an animated show, but a live action as well!

Maybe it's the female-led series that Leslye Headland is working on. Who knows.
You're absolutely right, I think this is a set up for a potential spinoff.

But I'm not sure about liking this actress as Ashoka, she lacks a bit of... Attitude and emotion in the role :emohiyo:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Agree she was okay but nothing amazing
I think she did good as Ashoka
Ashoka here is an adult, mind you Mandalorian takes place 5 years after the fall of Empire and several years after the duel of Ashoka and Darth Maul. She since matured a lot and isn't the rash youngling she was during Darth Maul fight.

She is still ferocious like before which we see when she switches a stance during the fight. And Jedi are trained to be more temperate and not to give in to excess of anything - balance in the force

So Ashoka being more temperate as an adult is bcs she experienced so much hardship over the last few years and i think it is a good change and growth of a character