Sievas

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sievas
    Sievas
    Please don't kill cats. To your question: I am weak. Very weak. Super weak. Flick your finger against me and I'll fall over and break my bones, instant knock-out. Hope that answers your question.
    Mr. Tuna Sandwich
    Mr. Tuna Sandwich
    Don't worry Don Le Fishe will take you under his fin! Now...
    Become my underling!
    As for the cats it's the curiosity who would kill so that's the perfect crime! 😈
    Sievas
    Sievas
    My bad, I might be weak but I'll stay free. Thanks for the offer though, have a great day 😄
    My toxicity thread was closed, huh? Guess that says everything about this place. Disappointing. If the mods got time, please DM me about your plans, if you even got any at all.
    Sievas
    Sievas
    @Javier The thing is, I don’t look at specific user names to check everytime who is writing what, to point out if they are always the same people. And some might post valuable stuff at other times. Putting them on ignore isn’t a solution. It is merely avoiding the problem.
    F
    Fallen Prince
    Toxic community happens if there are trolls , we know powerup threads and spoiler section have unique people who stir up .

Also toxicity cant be avoided if the debate heats up . If mods starts curtailing user with restriction they might go for other rival forums usually that happens and considering like forum is 1 year old it needs time to adapt .
    Sievas
    Sievas
    @Javier there‘s barely any other forum that rivals with WG or is there? And forums shouldn’t rival between each other, right? I mean we don’t got issues with Arlong Park for example? Or any other places?
    You read Black Butler right? Who are your faves?
    I like Sebastian and Undertaker. Actually a day ago I used to have an Undertaker avy and sig, and Sebastian used to be my first avy on here.
    Sievas
    Sievas
    I like Undertaker a lot too, but I also think Lau is interesting. I am currently not up-to-date with the story (missing 1 or 2 chapters). The turn the story is taking currently is really interesting
    Light D Lamperouge
    Light D Lamperouge
    Yeah the story is really interesting now. Glad to have more BB fans here.
    Sievas
    Sievas
    right. I should catch up soon, but the udpates come slow so nothing is lost there :D
    Man spoiler section be salty af. Are y'all sure y'all are enjoying OP the right way by trash talking everything? Lmao
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…