Steven

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eden Zero kommt auch auf Netflix, bin schon sehr gespannt auf denn Anime. Sentinel wird mit mir es angucken, bin aber sicher das es ihm gefallen wird:)
    Tyki_Mikk
    Tyki_Mikk
    The trailer also was looking good, I look forward since Netflix usually not trash their top animes on their programm, Eden Zero could became a big name for Netflix. *if only BC could get also buyed by Netflix* crying...
    Seth
    Seth
    Sadge BC :/

Yeah. If Netflix takes creative duties over Edens it might be good as hell. This is why I'm wondering since it can be like Nanatsu where they just buy rights to show it on their platform.
    Steven
    Steven
    Freu mich auch schon.Trailer sah echt gut aus
    You couldn't wait till the scans came out?
    Steven
    Steven
    What scans?
    Akai2
    Akai2
    Just saying your avi is a spoiler panel, why didn’t you use a clean picture from the chapter lol
    Steven
    Steven
    When the chapter drops i use a clean picture
    Oh, she actually looks different from the FT characters. It's the same art style, but I don't get the sense that I'm seeing an FT character.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Change back to that other girl, she was so much better.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Never mind, I mixed up you and @Seth.
    :josad:
    Why does she look like Ezra? He reminds of an FT character as well, but I'm not sure who. Maybe Jellal?
    Steven
    Steven
    Thats Elsie and James from Edens Zero

Elsie looks like Erza but with a whole different standpoint in the Manga,same as James.And yes,James looks like Jellal in his overdrive form.Base form is different as you can see on my Avatar
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Is Eden's Zero better than Fairy Tail?
    Steven
    Steven
    In terms of Writting yes.Its my fav ongoing Manga

In terms of fights as well.Hiro can draw good fights and his spaceship battles are top
    Universe level Majora in VSBW gg
    Steven
    Steven
    True,i think the reason why Kaido´s/BM´s clash got denied was because of Damage(the Admin)?

At this point,Countrylevel OP-Top-Tiers should be fine as hell.It was a casual feat,neither it was a outlier.Damage is well known for being kind of bias against OP(still less as Chrono´s less as mach 1 OP lol).But he is a admin and the community gives him high reputation hence™ the majority of the community agree´s.
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Yeah since there is literally NO REASON to put Sickbeard above Kaido. Shanks matched Oldbeard who's >>> Sickbeard. Kaido should logically scale to him as well.

Well, that sucks if the admin is highly biased against OP. Can't do much against that.
    RayanOO
    RayanOO
    For next year we will try to add some sub sections in the MB : characters profile, calcls etc. And tell me if you have other ideas @Steven @Sentinel etc
    What do you think of Kaido vs Elfman ? And Kaido vs Madmole ?
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    @RayanOO OP is highly downplayed in VSBW. They literally denied all impressive calcs because "OP can't be this strong". Someone got a country lv feat by calcing Kaido's and Big Mom' heaven splitting feat but yeah, same reason as above lol.
    Steven
    Steven
    Im not a big supporter for OP but the show has some Countrylevel feats.

On VSBW is OP kind of low-balled

While in the OBD FT is massiv low-balled because they dont like it
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    @Steven Well, they put Kaido on 6-C, hence below Sickbeard, although Kaido can be easily scaled to him, if not even being stronger than Sickbeard but yeah, VSBW scaling at its best.
    I started playing Zelda a link between worlds again

After all this years,its still my favorite Zelda Game.The World,the Chars,the Wall/Painting mechanic and the fucking lvl 3 Master Sword aka the Golden Master Sword.Great
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Zelda A Link Between Worlds practically had the same map as ALttP BUT with a few new changes which was good. But if I look at the map of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, the pure size was incredible and tbh, I kind of wished a 3DS Zelda game to be similar, with better graphics ofc.

Either way, ALBW is still one of my favo 2D Zelda games.
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Also, the boss battles in Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks were funny as hell.

I just hope that BotW2 will deliver the old traditional themed dungeons with incredible bosses again. The divine beasts were really lacklusting.
    Steven
    Steven
    Ugh,i hate Spirit Tracks.The Train gameplay was overused and to long IMO

Phantom Hourglass was good,more or less a new WW

I agree with the divine beats.The design of the Boss enemys were not THAT good.Felt like they were all descended from the same model
    S
    VSB upgraded Saitama, Boros and Garou to large star level
    Steven
    Steven
    Profile has them still on Multi-Continentlevel

Did they has a CTR?
    S
    Shuyaku
    I was on mobile and swear to god i stumbled upon a VSB type site that had them at star level, maybe i'm drunk.
    Have you already played Age of Calamity?
    Steven
    Steven
    No,is it good?
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Yeah it is very good imo. The champions have better character development, there's finally a solid villain (not that Calamity Ganon is bad but he is rather comparable to natural desasters imo, a destructive force), gameplay is funny and the story is decent as well.
    Nice,trashkid Soca banned me for 2 weeks in NF
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…