Current Events “The Admirals are Celestial Dragon Dogs!”-Say Fans of Garp and Roger

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know Amaraki would do anything for the CDs and for a god valley scenario all the other admirals would as well :pepecafe:
And yet no Admirals showed up to help them. Lol

Fujitora would not defend this shit, he would’ve probably helped Rox straight up lol.

Aokiji called Akainu a fool for murdering the civilians at O’Hara, and there was much more justification for their deaths than there is for the CD man-hunt.

So nah I don’t think every Admiral would have protected them here. Aokiji was horrified by much less and Fujitora already tried to drop a meteor on the Holy Land and freed their slaves.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yep.

He knows the Celestial Dragons are evil & that's probably why he refused the Admiral promotion so many times.
But he thinks of it as a necessary evil, because in the big picture - the Govt is the one who maintain some semblence of order & provide safety to the rest of the world - especially considering how 99% pirates are evil scum.
There's no "probably" lol. Sengoku himself said Garp refuses the admiral spot specifically because of the CD subordinate reason. The CDs wanted Garp dead because of it, but they couldn't since he was so popular amongst the Marines.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
the Govt is the one who maintain some semblence of order & provide safety to the rest of the world
We sure about that? The WG’s peace is false and is brought about by genocide, erasing history, slavery, etc…

And I’ve never see any evidence that Garp’s brain comprehends anything outside of “muh freedom,” I don’t see any evidence that this guy sees the Celestial Dragons as a necessary evil.

Roger defending the Celestial Dragons is just completely incomprehensible. Oda seems to be hinting that God Valley was hiding some kind of treasure or whatever, but Roger protecting the Celestial Dragons was a total bitch move lol.

Yep.

He knows the Celestial Dragons are evil & that's probably why he refused the Admiral promotion so many times.
But he thinks of it as a necessary evil, because in the big picture - the Govt is the one who maintain some semblence of order & provide safety to the rest of the world - especially considering how 99% pirates are evil scum.
Aside from fucking Admirals.. Garp is the biggest fraud among all.. stop defending that fraud who tried to make his grandson a marine while knowing all + invited Kuzan to return back etc etc.. He sells his pussy with pleasure to one of the Wg's organization while hiding to behind of words '' have no other option '' .. Newbie fujitora has changed more things at wg and navy than fraud garp who spent whole life at navy. if %99 of pirates are evil , still Akainu did more than fraud garp's whole career with just carrying headquarters to new world

And yet no Admirals showed up to help them. Lol

Fujitora would not defend this shit, he would’ve probably helped Rox straight up lol.

Aokiji called Akainu a fool for murdering the civilians at O’Hara, and there was much more justification for their deaths than there is for the CD man-hunt.

So nah I don’t think every Admiral would have protected them here. Aokiji was horrified by much less and Fujitora already tried to drop a meteor on the Holy Land and freed their slaves.
Saving the salves and stopping the rocks pirates would be the reason why Aokiji and Fujitora would go. The rocks pirates was the biggest threat to the world at the time, Fujitora and Aokiji wouldn't just ignore them.

You should chill out my man. The discussion here are no worth to lose mental health most are retarded power scaling .
Oda loves to troll , Toei is another shit anime production remember they made blunders before.
Cheers take your time and enjoy if you like the manga . Tbh I think One piece is heading towards Naruto way with Kaguya stuff happening.

All the best on your new job take care dude. Real life is more important than these things .

We sure about that? The WG’s peace is false and is brought about by genocide, erasing history, slavery, etc…

And I’ve never see any evidence that Garp’s brain comprehends anything outside of “muh freedom,” I don’t see any evidence that this guy sees the Celestial Dragons as a necessary evil.

Roger defending the Celestial Dragons is just completely incomprehensible. Oda seems to be hinting that God Valley was hiding some kind of treasure or whatever, but Roger protecting the Celestial Dragons was a total bitch move lol.
Almost as much as bowing to wb
Post automatically merged:

U mean garp 1v30 in bb island at old age?
Nerfed by shiryu
:suresure::suresure:
Still took his leg and made way more damage

Bro I bet my account on this shit
:milaugh:

Like I said it’s one thing if Oda came out and said it was a green sword or wtfever…Toei coming out and casually drawing it as a silver blade with no explanation….nah, I had to log out lmfao
They literally had Rayleigh with black hair in flash back.
Post automatically merged:

Yep.

Garp makes no sense his justice is flawed . Marines are just face for world govt he is just narrow minded and blinded by Moral justice.

:pepeanger:

what?

i've been tooting the 'admirals (except issho) are pathetic submissive cucks' horn for eons - and garp is one of my most hated characters (because he's also a pathetic submissive cuck), while roger is what i call a fraud.

i take immense offence at being called a garp stan just because i criticize the admirals :pepeanger:

Ahhh it feels…good? To be back? Is that the right word?

I wasn’t even gone three weeks and I return to find Admiral haters, who spent the past 12
Years downplaying the Admirals for being defenders of the Celestial Dragons, now doing a victory lap and stanning their favorite Celestial Dragon defenders, specifically because they are defending the Celestial Dragons lmfao. “Admirals aren’t defending the Celestial Dragons!! L!!” They type with a straight face lmfao.

Once again Garp demonstrates why he is one of the shittiest characters Oda has ever written: he deluded himself to believing that he is free, and yet he was the only Marine to rush to Saint Figarland’s defense when Figarland was committing genocide lol. Literally all Garp had to do was stay away and let Rox and his crew exterminate these people and 80% of the evil in the OP world would’ve disappeared without a trace, but Garp couldn’t stop himself from saving the most evil people in the manga under the guise of “muh freedom!!!”

Now, I’ve had a lot of people questioning my unexpected departure from WorstGen and I’m not going to answer literally everyone at once, so for any who are interested:

My absence was due to a few factors.

First, irl obligations. We are selling our house and moving to a bigger city for bigger jobs, so I may not be too active in the next 3-4 weeks as we sort out that stuff. TBD.

Two, yes, FuckUp Animation AKA Toei actually did break me
:parkcry:

I genuinely, honestly, 100% no trolling believe they fucked up here. When Oda comes out and tells me Ryokugyu doesn’t have a black blade, I’ll concede. Until then, I will maintain that Toei is a bunch of retards as they have always been and fucked up Ryokugyu the same way they fucked up numerous other characters in the past. I shall not give up hope, all the arguments I made I still believe.

Three, I needed a mental health break from this fucking forum lol. I’m sure you guys all understand.

I actually didn’t mind 1095 that much, yeah I’m tired of Oda holding the Admirals back this much but Kizaru being dazed wasn’t a big deal to me. Not like what Toei did to Ryokugyu, I lost sleep over that I won’t lie lmfao. But Kizaru I didn’t think was that bad. Akainu looked worse against Whitebeard but ofc Akainu still low diffed Marineford Whitebeard when they fought so nbd.

So tell me, who are your guys’ favorite Celestial Dragon bootlickers? I prefer Roger to Garp personally, but I know many Marine fans inexplicably love Garp lol. Which genocide supporting Celestial Dragon defender is your favorite?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek
I always did say that Garp is a blemish in the Marines. :gokulaugh:

It's pretty telling that no Admiral showed up for God's Valley, because the Marines would win so very easily with them around. :funky:

I mean, Kid Kuma ignorediffed Saturn. :milaugh:

Current Kuma got neg diffed by one-hand-in-pocket Papazuki. :suresure:

Admirals reign supreme. Simply built different. :myman:

You should chill out my man. The discussion here are no worth to lose mental health most are retarded power scaling .
Oda loves to troll , Toei is another shit anime production remember they made blunders before.
Cheers take your time and enjoy if you like the manga . Tbh I think One piece is heading towards Naruto way with Kaguya stuff happening.

All the best on your new job take care dude. Real life is more important than these things .
Welcome back @Elder Lee Hung and take it easy with the irl stuff.

Garp is def an hypocrite but all the high ranking marines have to make difficult choices in opposition to their beliefs. Tbh the only one who hasn’t is Fujitora, and he’s been in his post for less than 1/10th of the time of the others.