CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
My great leaders and flashy friends, I have been deep undercover. By sending my blood into small creatures, such as rats and bats, I can gain dominion over them using my Marrow Fruit, and control them to spy on our enemies. Based on my espionage, it appears that Cross Guild may be making an appearance in the next few chapters.

Before Wano started, we had the Reverie.
After Act 1 ended, we had Moria meeting up with Blackbeard
After Act 2 ended, we had more Reverie information.

Notice the pattern Oda has been using?
Reverie-Pirates-Reverie... so, next is more pirates.

We already had a section focusing on Blackbeard. We already had a section focusing on Shanks with Film Red. Which Yonkou still needs some love in the new world?

After Act 3, we will get the proper introduction of Cross Guild, and the full master plan of our Genius Jester, Buggy D. Clown.

For now, I return to the shadows, to plot and seek more information to build the Guild.

One Guild. One Nose. One Piece.

how many coc user will be part of the cross guild?

Mihawk is certain but do we have someone else?
Count Doffy in when they break into Impel Down,Boa might also join if she didn't become a CD slave again.
Post automatically merged:

My great leaders and flashy friends, I have been deep undercover. By sending my blood into small creatures, such as rats and bats, I can gain dominion over them using my Marrow Fruit, and control them to spy on our enemies. Based on my espionage, it appears that Cross Guild may be making an appearance in the next few chapters.

Before Wano started, we had the Reverie.
After Act 1 ended, we had Moria meeting up with Blackbeard
After Act 2 ended, we had more Reverie information.

Notice the pattern Oda has been using?
Reverie-Pirates-Reverie... so, next is more pirates.

We already had a section focusing on Blackbeard. We already had a section focusing on Shanks with Film Red. Which Yonkou still needs some love in the new world?

After Act 3, we will get the proper introduction of Cross Guild, and the full master plan of our Genius Jester, Buggy D. Clown.

For now, I return to the shadows, to plot and seek more information to build the Guild.

One Guild. One Nose. One Piece.
hahaha cool.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
So, I've pieced together my Buggy becoming a Yonkou theory. It's a lot of fun. For a while, I've struggled with how Buggy could do something significant enough to become a Yonkou. Then, it hit me: what is the greatest collection of Pirates you can access? Impel Down.

Who has already been to Impel Down, and escaped from it? Buggy and Crocodile. Who is currently imprisoned in Impel Down? Who is so dangerous, that the WG is terrified of him? Yes. Doflamingo. The man who knows the secrets of the Celestial Dragons.

This is how Buggy gets his Yonkou status: the same way Blackbeard did, by raiding Impel Down and freeing pirates to work under him. I also think Shanks told the WG/Gorosei about Buggy, but, I'm not sure exactly what Shanks said.

Vivi and Sabo will tie into this. Impel Down had a sovereign (Boa) helping a criminal (Luffy) enter the prison. Vivi will get captured and sent to Impel Down, and Sabo will go to rescue her. This opens up the return of... BON KUREI!!! Crocodile's Wing!

But, how do they get to Impel Down? Blueno and his Door powers. Notice the bracelets on the arms?

Cross Guild has infiltrated Cipher Pol itself. This is why Blueno was randomly teased in Film Red, because he used his Door Fruit to help Cross Guild enter Impel Down. The great trio of Buggy, Mihawk, and Crocodile, shall dismantle the corrupt World Government, and create a flashy, peaceful paradise, by making the Pirates of Impel Down their army. Imprisoning Buggy there was the worst mistake the Marines ever made.

The puny prison of Impel Down already failed to hold Buggy and Crocodile before, and, this time, the two former Shichibukai will raid the prison, and have the last laugh.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
So, I've pieced together my Buggy becoming a Yonkou theory. It's a lot of fun. For a while, I've struggled with how Buggy could do something significant enough to become a Yonkou. Then, it hit me: what is the greatest collection of Pirates you can access? Impel Down.

Who has already been to Impel Down, and escaped from it? Buggy and Crocodile. Who is currently imprisoned in Impel Down? Who is so dangerous, that the WG is terrified of him? Yes. Doflamingo. The man who knows the secrets of the Celestial Dragons.

This is how Buggy gets his Yonkou status: the same way Blackbeard did, by raiding Impel Down and freeing pirates to work under him. I also think Shanks told the WG/Gorosei about Buggy, but, I'm not sure exactly what Shanks said.

Vivi and Sabo will tie into this. Impel Down had a sovereign (Boa) helping a criminal (Luffy) enter the prison. Vivi will get captured and sent to Impel Down, and Sabo will go to rescue her. This opens up the return of... BON KUREI!!! Crocodile's Wing!

But, how do they get to Impel Down? Blueno and his Door powers. Notice the bracelets on the arms?

Cross Guild has infiltrated Cipher Pol itself. This is why Blueno was randomly teased in Film Red, because he used his Door Fruit to help Cross Guild enter Impel Down. The great trio of Buggy, Mihawk, and Crocodile, shall dismantle the corrupt World Government, and create a flashy, peaceful paradise, by making the Pirates of Impel Down their army. Imprisoning Buggy there was the worst mistake the Marines ever made.

The puny prison of Impel Down already failed to hold Buggy and Crocodile before, and, this time, the two former Shichibukai will raid the prison, and have the last laugh.
:snoopy:

This is actually pretty good!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

this is great, I must say! It all might give a great number of new followers, level of threat to WG and make his name bigger then ever

I want to see doflamingo back in action so bad,i think you are on to something.