Anime & Manga THE GREAT DEBATE: Which leg did Vergo use on Judge's son?

Which leg did Vergo use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Still doesn't explain the panel where Sanji and Vergo break the exchange and its very clearly shown he was using his left leg.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with someone who probably needs serious help.
If it is obvious as plain daylight that they clash with their right legs, so in the next panel where we see Vergo doing a swipe with his leg, it must mean he broke off the exchange and switched over to using his left leg. This is implied and therefore no need to show it. Sanji is the one looking like a turd with his leg hanging haplessly in their with a complete shit stance. It was Vergo who broke off the exchange and this resulted in Sanji being left in a poor stance while Vergo is already doing his leg switch yet again.

If the whole thing about his ankle was not enough to indicate this, Vergo did a reverse roundhouse kick that created white flames (see the gauge for temperature means he created a 1300 degree flaming kick). This part is underestimated. I mean Sanji has the genetics for fire production, and Vergo is also a Germa so it's not even out of the realms of possibilities. He literally created white flames from his reverse roundhouse kick that Sanji barely dodged. He was heavily superior to Sanji and therefore the one that broke off the clash.

Vergo was the clear better of the two. Anyone of a sound mind can see it is the right legs that are clashing. The rest is just using your eyes for simple deduction. It would be shit if Oda spelled out everything for us. He wants us to see that it is the right leg and infer the leg switches for ourselves, as this makes for more interesting and suspenseful reading. It's too bad this seems to be so hard for people though :catcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this is not a drawing mistake because it perfectly lines up with the rest of the evidence
Wtf are you talking about?

This is a drawing mistake as well:

He didn't have his flip-flops in the manga.

What evidence? There are no panels inbetween indicating his leg switch - you have your "Oda didn't want to draw more panels" conjecture which is absolute batshit. Or "Vergo wanted to troll" which ain't an evidence either.
How can someone have a smug face and yet, write this shit? It's baffling.

Thanks for providing the panel where you see his leg leaning left
Wrong, you don't see anything like that.

seen from low angle behind Sanji where we can see the tilt of not just his leg but also see the slight left tilt of his upper body and hip to the left. Again, runs contrary to your right-leg agenda lol.
First of all, this is a low left angle shot which rather shows you Vergo's left side of his upperbody.

How exactly can you draw a conclusion based on nothing? No, we cannot see a left tilt of his upperbody either, this is ridiculous. Considering the slight low left angle, it would be weird if it's a left tilt of his upper body when it is drawn like that:

His hip has a right tilt judging from the red circle since the red line shows the gaping hole of the labcoat. Vergo most likely rotated his lower body to that point, he wanted to perform a round house kick with his left leg, to hit Sanji with the full momentum of his left leg + body rotation gaining more power.
That's why you mistook the right buttcheek with his left buttcheek since Vergo tilt his hip right to that point in which Vergo's right thigh automatically went along (right), benting his left knee left.

Furthermore, at the bottom corner you can actually see how Vergo's stance truly looks if it's a left tilt with a right kick. Thus, Vergo accordingly rotated his entire body left to give his right leg extra momentum.

In addition, @Reborn's illustration demonstrates Vergo's left kick once again:

It is the illustration E.

Right leg agenda? What the fuck? Seek help.

Yes, pseudo science because if you had the balls, you would also ask those guys in that science forum whether your theory makes sense or not instead of asking two random guys irl.

It's because she is throwing a kick high up as she stationary and was told to see how high she could kick it with the bent like that, she did it without problem. Vergo has his body tilted, that's why his foot and knee is facing forward. My girl just needs to reorient her stance and she capures Vergo completely. For her kicking like that is piece of cake. That's why I asked her to just swing through the motion the best she got. She did some weird stuff in the beginning but that's no matter, I showed you her swinging the leg, no problems
So she was just trying to kick as high as possible by benting her knee like that?

I think she might misunderstood the factual situation we're at rn. It is not the point to kick high, it is the point whether she could bent her right leg LIKE Vergo. Can she perform the same if her body is tilted just like Vergo?

In this hypothetical situation, she would have 1.) stopped her momentum with her left leg completely, 2.) switches her stance mid-combat and 3.) weirdly bending her right knee completely right at 90 degrees while managing to hit AND fracture Sanji's shin whose leg matched Vergo's left kicks later without major issues.

Once again, Sanji didn't have enough time and tried to block that kick with his shin at an unconvenient stance. Vergo suddenly switches his leg BUT he exactly aims at Sanji's shin again for... trolling him?
Nobody would even troll someone like that. Hell, Vergo would use that situation to beat Sanji's ass lol.

literally same angle as my girl with just some reorientation of his actual stance you get the same angle. And you can't call that right kick a roundhouse kick. Sanji was just too slow to grasp what was going on then. He literally didn't expect that. I mean granted he kicked with his right, then broke off the clash and next up we see him doing a reverse roundhouse swipe,. Sanji is too damn slow to reacto to any of that properly while Vergo looks outright bored. It's clear Sanji was lagging
Not exactly, the kick wasn't still performed like Vergo's.

Your theory is, with reorientation and a proper left tilt, she would have performed the same kick with the same right knee bent but exactly that is questionable itself. Since nobody performed such a retarded kick, it is also hard to reason whether peak human skills in terms of acrobatics would perform the same shit.

The most important question, why this right kick? Why should Vergo weirdly twist his right leg like a monkey and still aim at Sanji's shin for no real purpose? Why didn't he simply kick like your girl or any other human being with decent skills?

I know that base Judge's son is trash but c'mon. He lifts his right leg, sees the incoming attack, Vergo switches his leg but Sanji doesn't do anything to CHANGE his own stance and letting Vergo the opportunity to perform his weird right kick at his shin, especially since Sanji showed the reaction AND combat speed to match Vergo's BLOW FOR BLOW:

Vergo was doing the only inconsistent move with a less dominant stance - which cracked Judge's son's shin - but then consistently tried powerful kicks which Sanji also matched in result. Hence Vergo was actually putting MORE EFFORTS into a weird troll kick than his actual kicks to trash Judge's son? I dunno if that really makes your case better lol.

Joint fractures don't occur from doing swift changes of the body.
If you bent your right knee at the opposite direction of what the joint is capable of in terms of motion, it sure wouldn't be that effective lol.

It handles such strain perfectly unless you go just way past your allowed range of motion.
That's my point.

The reason you don't see martial artist do this is because it is a retarded kick that has no power behind it. That's why
I think only characters like Luffy and Katakuri, benefitting from their DF bodies, are really capable of making such retarded moves effective lol.

Judge's son couldn't match a retarded kick that has no power behind it but instead, he matched proper kicks that have huge power and momentum behind it. Error 404, logic not found.

And btw, for all speaking about Vergo's flexibility @Owl Ki Vergo is flexible as a goddamn chair
Nobody denied his flexibility.
However, doing such moves and performing an utterly retarded kick are two different things.

That is a panel with low focus.
The only low focused stuff about that panel was the drawing mistake of Vergo's left shoe... or Vergo was simply stupid enough to wear his shoes wrong, that's also possible.

It was very specific down to the actual action lines that join up to the left tilt to his left buttcheek, thus proving it can only be the left leg
I usually do not talk about man's buttcheeks but... here we go:

That ain't the left buttcheek:

That might be a bit unaccurate but judging from the right tilt of his hip, there's no way that his left buttcheek is at that position.

Wtf are you talking about?

This is a drawing mistake as well:

He didn't have his flip-flops in the manga.

What evidence? There are no panels inbetween indicating his leg switch - you have your "Oda didn't want to draw more panels" conjecture which is absolute batshit. Or "Vergo wanted to troll" which ain't an evidence either.
How can someone have a smug face and yet, write this shit? It's baffling.

Wrong, you don't see anything like that.

First of all, this is a low left angle shot which rather shows you Vergo's left side of his upperbody.

How exactly can you draw a conclusion based on nothing? No, we cannot see a left tilt of his upperbody either, this is ridiculous. Considering the slight low left angle, it would be weird if it's a left tilt of his upper body when it is drawn like that:

His hip has a right tilt judging from the red circle since the red line shows the gaping hole of the labcoat. Vergo most likely rotated his lower body to that point, he wanted to perform a round house kick with his left leg, to hit Sanji with the full momentum of his left leg + body rotation gaining more power.
That's why you mistook the right buttcheek with his left buttcheek since Vergo tilt his hip right to that point in which Vergo's right thigh automatically went along (right), benting his left knee left.

Furthermore, at the bottom corner you can actually see how Vergo's stance truly looks if it's a left tilt with a right kick. Thus, Vergo accordingly rotated his entire body left to give his right leg extra momentum.

In addition, @Reborn's illustration demonstrates Vergo's left kick once again:

It is the illustration E.

Right leg agenda? What the fuck? Seek help.

Yes, pseudo science because if you had the balls, you would also ask those guys in that science forum whether your theory makes sense or not instead of asking two random guys irl.

So she was just trying to kick as high as possible by benting her knee like that?

I think she might misunderstood the factual situation we're at rn. It is not the point to kick high, it is the point whether she could bent her right leg LIKE Vergo. Can she perform the same if her body is tilted just like Vergo?

In this hypothetical situation, she would have 1.) stopped her momentum with her left leg completely, 2.) switches her stance mid-combat and 3.) weirdly bending her right knee completely right at 90 degrees while managing to hit AND fracture Sanji's shin whose leg matched Vergo's left kicks later without major issues.

Once again, Sanji didn't have enough time and tried to block that kick with his shin at an unconvenient stance. Vergo suddenly switches his leg BUT he exactly aims at Sanji's shin again for... trolling him?
Nobody would even troll someone like that. Hell, Vergo would use that situation to beat Sanji's ass lol.

Not exactly, the kick wasn't still performed like Vergo's.

Your theory is, with reorientation and a proper left tilt, she would have performed the same kick with the same right knee bent but exactly that is questionable itself. Since nobody performed such a retarded kick, it is also hard to reason whether peak human skills in terms of acrobatics would perform the same shit.

The most important question, why this right kick? Why should Vergo weirdly twist his right leg like a monkey and still aim at Sanji's shin for no real purpose? Why didn't he simply kick like your girl or any other human being with decent skills?

I know that base Judge's son is trash but c'mon. He lifts his right leg, sees the incoming attack, Vergo switches his leg but Sanji doesn't do anything to CHANGE his own stance and letting Vergo the opportunity to perform his weird right kick at his shin, especially since Sanji showed the reaction AND combat speed to match Vergo's BLOW FOR BLOW:

Vergo was doing the only inconsistent move with a less dominant stance - which cracked Judge's son's shin - but then consistently tried powerful kicks which Sanji also matched in result. Hence Vergo was actually putting MORE EFFORTS into a weird troll kick than his actual kicks to trash Judge's son? I dunno if that really makes your case better lol.

If you bent your right knee at the opposite direction of what the joint is capable of in terms of motion, it sure wouldn't be that effective lol.

That's my point.

I think only characters like Luffy and Katakuri, benefitting from their DF bodies, are really capable of making such retarded moves effective lol.

Judge's son couldn't match a retarded kick that has no power behind it but instead, he matched proper kicks that have huge power and momentum behind it. Error 404, logic not found.

Nobody denied his flexibility.
However, doing such moves and performing an utterly retarded kick are two different things.

The only low focused stuff about that panel was the drawing mistake of Vergo's left shoe... or Vergo was simply stupid enough to wear his shoes wrong, that's also possible.

I usually do not talk about man's buttcheeks but... here we go:

That ain't the left buttcheek:

That might be a bit unaccurate but judging from the right tilt of his hip, there's no way that his left buttcheek is at that position.
now we even talking bout left and right buttcheek, glorious

C

critical mindset

His upperbody shifts slightly to the right in response to a left tilt of his hip ffs, this is obvious consequence, no? Yeah I dont have time to double check everything in a freaking leg debate, but there I said it: his upperbody tilts ever so slightly to his right in response to ever so slight tilt of his left hip. As a result, his left leg (the stationary one) is also tilted to his left, though not with a very steep angle as you drew it your panel, but a left bent nevertheless which is fucking impossible with the left leg that you're promoting.

Vergo is nevertheless not doing much tilting or rotation like what you're suggesting. LMAO You're actually saying he is rotating so much that we're seeing that yu drew out the right buttcheek LMAO, THEN WHY DO WE SEE HIS RIGHT COLLAR??!!! His right collar is visible facing Sanji being aligned with his left collar, yet he is supposed to rotate to his right?

THat's what happens when you try so hard to argue against reality.

What you're saying is not right buttcheek, is the fucking LEFT THIGH!! FFS. That isn't the right buttcheek or we wouldn't be able to see his right collar aligned perfectly with his left collar. He is looking at Sanji face to face and we know this from the collars that are aligned almost the same horizontally. It therefore isn't his right buttcheek but his left buttcheek and the fucking thigh!

That's why I just asked her to demonstrate the feasibility of the kick, which is to throw the kick high while trying to angle her foot forward (hence why she didn't kick up towards the ceiling because my girl can do that). I just neeeded that to establish the kick is doable with enough flexibility. She just kicked high and with forward angling, that's enough. For her this was pure showing of flexibility, She just needs to reorient her shift and she can angle the foot a little more forward to get it like Vergo

So again, that's the thigh and left buttcheek, still, and because Vergo is not doing much rotation or tilting, we just kicked forward and high and one shot is enough to show this.

No, your boy @Reborn E alternative produces this when the leg would be fully extended like Vergo, and why the hell are you pomting this shit ass retarded notion that this is the stance Vergo is doing? He needs to rotate more and good luck seeing his collars lmao

Vergo's leg is tilting left and so is his hip

Judge's son couldn't match a retarded kick that has no power behind it but instead, he matched proper kicks that have huge power and momentum behind it. Error 404, logic not found
Ankle kick carries less breaking force than a knee kick yet it was the ankle kick that broke him lol, so why are yoy saying the other kicks carry more force lmao? It just means he wanted to do a good ankle kick to mess with him, the rest was him playing him with easier kicks. THIS MUCH SHOULD BE OBVIOUS!!! Your logic surrounding this issue is very poor indeed
lmao she did it just fine and she angles her body more like Vergo with the slight tilt she gets everything right. Try it yourself, kick like she does then bend your body and with enough tilt your foot will face forward. That's whh we only needed one shot and the rest of the time engage in real life issues and talks lol

That's all I need to say

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
This is you and team left leg

You niggaz are hopeless people. You might’ve even get bested by literal fucking monkeys in spatial analysis, and that is not even a joke
There's has never been a team left or right leg to begin with.

There's only ever exisisted a team truth and team denial, with you being the only member of the latter who's clearly living in a false reality.

Rest of the peeps only support you for the banter and the memes.

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible mate. Seek help. It's never too late.

C

critical mindset

There's has never been a team left or right leg to begin with.

There's only ever exisisted a team truth and team denial, with you being the only member of the latter who's clearly living in a false reality.

Rest of the peeps only support you for the banter and the memes.

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible mate. Seek help. It's never too late.
I call you people that and use this terminology all because it is lighthearted and entertaining, it combines just the right amount of riddicule and scorn to get the message across, that your camp fails to do a basic motherfucking spatial analysis of a simple position. That your brains are misfirign so much has made you people into a sorry bunch I call left-leggers, and I hope that gets added to urbandictionary

I could call you people team bonobos, team denial, team cope, team deplorable, team trash, but this is more fun and otherwise if I didn't have fun I wouldn't be able to do this shit and debate with you good thinkers for this long :cheers:

His upperbody shifts slightly to the right in response to a left tilt of his hip ffs, this is obvious consequence, no? Yeah I dont have time to double check everything in a freaking leg debate, but there I said it: his upperbody tilts ever so slightly to his right in response to ever so slight tilt of his left hip. As a result, his left leg (the stationary one) is also tilted to his left, though not with a very steep angle as you drew it your panel, but a left bent nevertheless which is fucking impossible with the left leg that you're promoting.
No it doesn't, I still have no idea what you're seeing there.
Anyway, I've illustrated how he did a right tilt based on his stance.

Despite this being a freaking leg debate, you sure are mentally frustrated that people do not agree with your masturbation stuff, amirite? Anyway, yes, he slightly tilt his upper body right, from a low left angle shot, in which he has a right tilt with his hip to go along with the momentum of his left leg.
I have no idea what's apparently impossible about this stuff. Several users posted similar stances of martial artists, peak human skills, managing similar kicks with no issues.

Hell, even if it is physically impossible - but it is weird that you think Vergo rather kicked in a very retarded way which is even more stupid than the other one - this is still a FICTIONAL STORY, hence Oda doesn't have to care jackshit about stances whether they are real or not.
Moreover, he literally drew Sanji's leg massively taller than it is - almost his frigging size lmao.

Now I'm promoting that stuff what we can see in the manga and which was thus adapted in other media as such as well? Whatever you believe mate.

Vergo is nevertheless not doing much tilting or rotation like what you're suggesting. LMAO You're actually saying he is rotating so much that we're seeing that yu drew out the right buttcheek LMAO, THEN WHY DO WE SEE HIS RIGHT COLLAR??!!! His right collar is visible facing Sanji being aligned with his left collar, yet he is supposed to rotate to his right?
Based on what? He was in the middle of his momentum trying to kick Sanji with his left leg.

As I said, I can't believe we have sunk that far to even debate about a man's buttcheeks... The illustration might be a bit inaccurate BUT yours is definitely wrong. From this angle, from this position and stance, there is no way that this was Vergo's left buttcheek based on your illustration.

What's the big deal about seeing his right collar? Once again, you keep forgetting the fact that this is a low left angle shot; thus, his right collar is much more visible than the left.

For someone who disregards his debaters with "bonobos", "spartial awareness like that of a monkey" you sure absolutely sucks at viewing several different perspectives. It's not surprising tho, considering that you think that Pica's palm is as large as his torso when it was just the foreground drawing Pica's palm bigger than it is lmao.

THat's what happens when you try so hard to argue against reality.
The moment when you always tried to mess with reality, the reality always slapped you like a little bitch.

Are you going to post that trash ass leg stuff on that science forum or not?

What you're saying is not right buttcheek, is the fucking LEFT THIGH!! FFS. That isn't the right buttcheek or we wouldn't be able to see his right collar aligned perfectly with his left collar. He is looking at Sanji face to face and we know this from the collars that are aligned almost the same horizontally. It therefore isn't his right buttcheek but his left buttcheek and the fucking thigh!
Huh? So if it's his LEFT THIGH which was lifted at around 90°, how is Vergo supposed to kick with his right leg then? How is Vergo's left leg supposed to be a stationary leg then? LMFAOOO, thanks for confirming my stance.

We could literally end the fucking garbage discussion right there but lemme address your other shit for brain arguments, okay?

It doesn't matter whether his upperbody has a slight right tilt since the hip is the deciding factor to estimate Vergo's stance because Vergo pulled full momentum with his left leg and wanted to strike with said kick, that's why his lowerbody has to go accordingly as well.

That's why I just asked her to demonstrate the feasibility of the kick, which is to throw the kick high while trying to angle her foot forward (hence why she didn't kick up towards the ceiling because my girl can do that). I just neeeded that to establish the kick is doable with enough flexibility. She just kicked high and with forward angling, that's enough. For her this was pure showing of flexibility, She just needs to reorient her shift and she can angle the foot a little more forward to get it like Vergo
Vergo bent his right knee, if it's his right knee which is unlikely due to obvious reasons, like that:

How is she supposed to bent her right knee AND then kicking like that?
Seriously, you are even argue that Vergo used his right ankle to fracture Judge's son's shin which makes this retardation even BEYOND retardation. That's like one of these "techniques" which you can see on these kong fu movies back in 1980 lmao.

So again, that's the thigh and left buttcheek, still, and because Vergo is not doing much rotation or tilting, we just kicked forward and high and one shot is enough to show this.
So again, that's a bunch of nonsense.

No, your boy @Reborn E alternative produces this when the leg would be fully extended like Vergo, and why the hell are you pomting this shit ass retarded notion that this is the stance Vergo is doing?
It would have been if Sanji wouldn't block Vergo's kick with his shin, so moot point once again.

Because this "shit ass retarded notion" shows similarities with Vergo's stance as well. Ofc there are slight differences but it perfectly demonstrates that Vergo's left kick is even somewhat realistic, unlike that brain ass retarded right kick which NOBODY would even think to use of, even for trolling purposes or whatever you pull outta your ass.

Vergo's leg is tilting left and so is his hip
No.

Ankle kick carries less breaking force than a knee kick yet it was the ankle kick that broke him lol, so why are yoy saying the other kicks carry more force lmao?
What's this pussy ass shit for brains notion? Other kicks, with actual momentum and force, carry less force than Vergo's right ankle from a stance which is utterly retarded? Listen crackhead, Judge's son briefly matched Vergo's superior kicks, no matter how much you cry about it, the thought about Vergo's right ankle doing more damage than his superior kicks is nothing but batshit.

Can you spare me your own bitch ass fantasies which you project into Vergo's actual character? If Vergo was simply trolling, as you falsely claim, Oda would have shown a notion, simple as that.

Try it yourself, kick like she does then bend your body and with enough tilt your foot will face forward.
I'm sure less flexible than her, so it shouldn't matter for you anyway lol.

Besides, I do not believe that a right kick like that works anyway. You are claiming that it exactly works like you claim, so burden of proof lies on you. All I can do is showing you illustrations of Vergo's stance with his left kick which was performed by several martial artists on multiple occasions despite slight differences.

C

critical mindset

What's the big deal about seeing his right collar? Once again, you keep forgetting the fact that this is a low left angle shot; thus, his right collar is much more visible than the left.

For someone who disregards his debaters with "bonobos", "spartial awareness like that of a monkey" you sure absolutely sucks at viewing several different perspectives. It's not surprising tho, considering that you think that Pica's palm is as large as his torso when it was just the foreground drawing Pica's palm bigger than it is lmao.
For your dude to have his leg like Vergo he needs to pivot more which means Vergo's right collar would not be visible. Yet when Vergo clashes with Sanji both his collars are aligned and he is facing Sanji face to face which means you are an idiot and wrong.

If two clenched fists nearly cover the length of his torso as seen here, then a fully stretcheded out palm might form base to fingertip cover almost the length of the torso,. That's not strange at all. From this panel this is fully obvious and nothing strange about it at all. Unless there is a "drawing mistake" here, this is a close up shot where we get to see his fist size in relation to his torso.

The moment when you always tried to mess with reality, the reality always slapped you like a little bitch.

Are you going to post that trash ass leg stuff on that science forum or not?
It's like me trying to discuss calculus and you're still doing long division. It can't be done.
Huh? So if it's his LEFT THIGH which was lifted at around 90°
WTF? WHat left leg is lifted? Is my girl lifting her left thigh or wtf are you saying? I don¨t fucking understand what the hell you're on about
how is Vergo supposed to kick with his right leg then? How is Vergo's left leg supposed to be a stationary leg then? LMFAOOO, thanks for confirming my stance.
Wtf is this? My girl just needs to reorient her body and she captures Vergo completely. The foot will be able to have that 90-100% angle with the knee joint if she just reorients her fucking stance. I don't fucking know what your on about.
It doesn't matter whether his upperbody has a slight right tilt since the hip is the deciding factor to estimate Vergo's stance because Vergo pulled full momentum with his left leg and wanted to strike with said kick, that's why his lowerbody has to go accordingly as well.
You have lost yourself. He will need to shift his entire torso to his right in response to a 90-100% raise of the left leg, so your stance does not fucking match Vergo
Seriously, you are even argue that Vergo used his right ankle to fracture Judge's son's shin which makes this retardation even BEYOND retardation. That's like one of these "techniques" which you can see on these kong fu movies back in 1980 lmao.
She is fucking doing it. You see on my avatar how her foot is angled forward. And whatever, take my word for it when I say she can do this (though obviously not with the arms). So that's why she can do Vergos' kick because it's all about realigning her stance and she can angle her foot forward just like he does. I have shown one clip with her and that's fucming enough to establish the feasibility.

SHe is fucking doing it and I repeat myself. Vergo used his ankle lmao, or is it not his ankle that is clashing with his shin???
What's this pussy ass shit for brains notion? Other kicks, with actual momentum and force, carry less force than Vergo's right ankle from a stance which is utterly retarded? Listen crackhead, Judge's son briefly matched Vergo's superior kicks, no matter how much you cry about it, the thought about Vergo's right ankle doing more damage than his superior kicks is nothing but batshit.
Yes. If the clash with hjs ankle was what almost broke Sanji's fibula in two. The only logical conclusion that follows from that is that Vergo was putting in zero effort into his clash where he osensibly used proper technique and clashed with his shin. Those were not what broke Sanji's leg. It was the ankle kick with a shit stance. That in and of itself should be enough evidence that Vergo in his other leg clashes was not even remotely serious. This should be rather elementary, but apparently it's to much to ask of people to figure this shit out for themselves
Besides, I do not believe that a right kick like that works anyway. You are claiming that it exactly works like you claim, so burden of proof lies on you. All I can do is showing you illustrations of Vergo's stance with his left kick which was performed by several martial artists on multiple occasions despite slight differences.
Man, I showed you her kicking like that and that is enough. You can go wank off to some anime, I am done debating with you for real
Post automatically merged:

dude you need therapy.

at first i thought this was a joke and everyone joined on it too but you actually seem obsessed with an unrelevant dead cartoon character telling people to “cope or rope” this has gotten out of hand
Go and do a jigzaw puzzle for kids

C

critical mindset

Don't sweat the technique

"They wanna know how many times I have ripped and wrecked,
but the search is never found all the pieces yet
Scientists try to solve the context,
philosophers are wondering what's next
Pieces took the last to observe them
they couldn't absorb them
They didn't deserve them

My ideas are only for the audience ears
for my opponents it might take years" :myman::myman::myman::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::cheers::cheers::cheers:

If worstgen has top ten debate list, this topic should be in it
Oda thinks all these people are dumb

Don't sweat the technique

"They wanna know how many times I have ripped and wrecked,
but the search is never found all the pieces yet
Scientists try to solve the context,
philosophers are wondering what's next
Pieces took the last to observe them
they couldn't absorb them
They didn't deserve them

My ideas are only for the audience ears
for my opponents it might take years" :myman::myman::myman::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Oda thinks all these people are dumb
you are a sad mofo, ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.