Anime & Manga THE GREAT DEBATE: Which leg did Vergo use on Judge's son?

Which leg did Vergo use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

He doesnt seem like hes pivoting. Hes just doing different moves in different direction.

Its not like its showing how to do one move or anything
Vergo is facing Sanji and I see his whole upper body, so he is not doing option C, mother***$$

His right coat also hangs empty lmao and even from this angle the contour of the r foot is visible

you people are stupid

Vergo is facing Sanji and I see his whole upper body, so he is not doing option C, mother***$$
Thats due to Vergo's amazing contornist abilities you always show off.

Number B isnt linked to Number C. That means number C is a starting position.
Post automatically merged:

His right coat also hangs empty lmao and even from this angle the contour of the r foot is visible

you people are stupid
The right section of the coat isnt empty for that reason. The reason its so prominent is due to Vergo's body going to the left side and leaving space for right section

Last edited:
C

critical mindset

Thats due to Vergo's amazing contornist abilities you always show off.

Number B isnt linked to Number C. That means number C is a starting position.

The right coat isnt hanging. Its at normal height. The reason its so prominent is due to Vergo's right leg being there.
Vergo’s right leg should be pivoting like in the demonstrations, therefore impossible for it to be tilting left for your world view to be correct. The coat hanging like that is tnherefoe super revealing that you’re wrong. His “right leg” is tilting left,dummy

VERGO USED HIS RIGHT ANKLE

Vergo’s right leg should be pivoting like in the demonstrations, therefore impossible for it to be tilting left for your world view to be correct. The coat hanging like that is tnherefoe super revealing that you’re wrong. His “right leg” is tilting left,dummy

VERGO USED HIS RIGHT ANKLE
- Theres no pivoting for Number C. Prove there is.

- Right section is empty since Vergo is using the Left leg. Its not even the right section. Its the top right section and thats cause Vergo's left leg is lifted.

Come with something better Critical.

C

critical mindset

- Theres no pivoting for Number C. Prove there is.

- Right section is empty since Vergo is using the Left leg. Its not even the right section. Its the top right section and thats cause Vergo's left leg is lifted.

Come with something better Critical.
You retarded or what? Number C his right foot and leg pivots in response to a raising of his left leg like that. That’s not how Vergo stands. Vergo’s LEG IS TILTING LEFT. Your number C can not have a left tilt

Vergo has his legs right about this way that this guy does it, and my girl can do that pose (obviously not with the arms)

the kick Vergo does is not hard with just enough flexibility, so get a life. Vergo shat on Sanji

You retarded or what? Number C his right foot and leg pivots in response to a raising of his left leg like that. That’s not how Vergo stands. Vergo’s LEG IS TILTING LEFT. Your number C can not have a left tilt

Vergo has his legs right about this way that this guy does it, and my girl can do that pose (obviously not with the arms)

the kick Vergo does is not hard with just enough flexibility, so get a life. Vergo shat on Sanji
You're heavily misguided and confused. Vergo's legs are long af. It wont look nothing like how a normal human does it.

-His long thighs make it seem like his right leg is tilting to the left. But theyre not..

- Whilst His entire top half is tilting to the right, whilst hes balancing on his right leg which "pivoted" to the side.

You cant see the foot that Vergo has on the floor thus your pivot argument is outrageously stupid.

What you're trying to say is that Vergo is balancing on his Left Leg whilst tilting his body to the right. Your Girl doesnt tilt at all. And the contortionist tilts to his left side....which is the leg hes balancing on

Whilst Vergo apparently can balance on his left leg and tilt to his right side ?

Yh...no...:usoprice:

C

critical mindset

You're heavily misguided and confused. Vergo's legs are long af. It wont look nothing like how a normal human does it.

-His long thighs make it seem like his right leg is tilting to the left. But theyre not..

- Whilst His entire top half is tilting to the right, whilst hes balancing on his right leg which "pivoted" to the side.

You cant see the foot that Vergo has on the floor thus your pivot argument is outrageously stupid.

What you're trying to say is that Vergo is balancing on his Left Leg whilst tilting his body to the right. Your Girl doesnt tilt at all. And the contortionist tilts to his left side....which is the leg hes balancing on

Whilst Vergo apparently can balance on his left leg and tilt to his right side ?

Yh...no...:usoprice:
What are you talking about? He is perfectly well proportioned and has not even big legs compared to his torso (I have longer legs)

It seems you're trying so hard but I can't help you if you don't see how that stance in demonstration C s incongruous with Vergo's stance. It can't be done, and yes his leg is tilting left in relation to his body, so tat's why he has a left tilt of his hip, but I am saying slight because Vergo is not doing much pivoting or rotation. That's why you can't be right. It's very simple
If y'all keep arguing with Crit, it's time for the man himself to make his move
Man :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Hilarious stuff as always, Akai-san!!

What are you talking about? He is perfectly well proportioned and has not even big legs compared to his torso (I have longer legs)

It seems you're trying so hard but I can't help you if you don't see how that stance in demonstration C s incongruous with Vergo's stance. It can't be done, and yes his leg is tilting left in relation to his body, so tat's why he has a left tilt of his hip, but I am saying slight because Vergo is not doing much pivoting or rotation. That's why you can't be right. It's very simple
Vergo having a long torso doesnt stop him from having long legs compared to Sanji. Hes big af to him and his torso was bent. My point still stands.

Vergo has long thighs and fore leg in comparison to Sanji. At this point....the thighs of his left leg are outstretched. And the foreleg of his right leg his shown in the back.

You also highly underestimate how tall Vergo is....

His knee being shown however to be below Sanji

So in the second panel...its not long enough to show his knees at the bottom half. See how it still looks likes it makes sense.

This is due to Vergo's right thigh and calf going in the right direction. However since we cant see most of the leg, you wouldnt be able to see its true structure.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Vergo having a long torso doesnt stop him from having long legs compared to Sanji. Hes big af to him and his torso was bent. My point still stands.

Vergo has long thighs and fore leg in comparison to Sanji. At this point....the thighs of his left leg are outstretched. And the foreleg of his right leg his shown in the back.

So in the second panel...its not long enough to show his knees at the bottom half. See how it still looks likes it makes sense.

This is due to Vergo's right thigh and calf going in the right direction. However since we cant see most of the leg, you wouldnt be able to see its true structure.
Vego used his right leg, the photo of : @critical mindset
ends the discussion.:endthis:

@critical mindset still waiting for you argument ?

Vergo and Sanji are 3/4 height ratio to one another and that his first picture shows a right angling of the leg (not left) and that his drawing is stupid.
@critical mindset He's banned from the topic.
Sanji 178cm and Vergo is 245cm

Vergo is perfectly well proportioned so nothing strange

Ive already proved that the thigh of the right leg is shown in the first one pointing towards the right direction. Then in the clashing panel all we see is Vergo's thigh again pointing to the right direction. Both pictures are a continuation of each other.

Atleast the Pariston picture confirms you're a troll lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.