Chapter Discussion [1001 Spoilers] What is your perspective of Zoro's Ryuo?

Zoro as with all weapon users, has basic Ryou. Which is just letting haki flow in blades or around your hands. Luffy never needed it until now since he never needed internal destruction haki. So he learnt both Ryou and Advanced Ryou with Hyou.

Zoro just trained with controlling Enma's powers. He doesnt have Internal Destruction Haki and wouldnt need it since it doesnt suit his fighting style anyways.

Zoro as with all weapon users, has basic Ryou. Which is just letting haki flow in blades or around your hands. Luffy never needed it until now since he never needed internal destruction haki. So he learnt both Ryou and Advanced Ryou with Hyou.

Zoro just trained with controlling Enma's powers. He doesnt have Internal Destruction Haki and wouldnt need it since it doesnt suit his fighting style anyways.
This is the most educated thing I have ever seen come out from you. Character development

Breath of all things and Cries of women...Please tell me those are haki related and I haven't just made a fool out of myself.

There is a range haki now ???? I just thought Usopp could sense aura kinda like Koby. This shit is all over the place.
What's Koby's ability??
Oh Zoros alabasta thing? we don’t know is observation haki related. It’s unlike anything Haki has shown so far.

Sanjis listening for women is observation haki.

Basically imagine Observation haki as using your senses:

Sight - Usopp uses his sight for observation haki. He specializes in range over . So he can see souls in an amazing range but nothing more.

Hearing - Sanji uses this a lot when looking for women. He has great range and can hear a lot. He has the range and acuteness.

Sanji also uses a 6th sense for sensing people. He senses for life energy to sense people’s intent. His range and acuteness is pretty nuts being able to sense the entire WCI wedding party and sense a who actually made an attack when everyone in the party was dripping with murderous intent.

Luffy - Uses acuteness over range. Luffys range is less than Usopp and Sanji; however, his acuteness is so powerful he’s able to see the future in his range.

It’s like comparing Katakuri vs Enel. Enels range >>> Katakuri. Katakuris acuteness >>> Enels.

Coby is like the skypeians where he specializes in using his sense of hearing to hear the voices and intent of people around him. The trauma gave him a good range feeling most of the Marineford battle but he couldn’t discern and seperate the voices (he learned to do it post TS)

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oh Zoros alabasta thing? we don’t know is observation haki related. It’s unlike anything Haki has shown so far.

Sanjis listening for women is observation haki.

Basically imagine Observation haki as using your senses:

Sight - Usopp uses his sight for observation haki. He specializes in range over . So he can see souls in an amazing range but nothing more.

Hearing - Sanji uses this a lot when looking for women. He has great range and can hear a lot. He has the range and acuteness.

Sanji also uses a 6th sense for sensing people. He senses for life energy to sense people’s intent. His range and acuteness is pretty nuts being able to sense the entire WCI wedding party and sense a who actually made an attack when everyone in the party was dripping with murderous intent.

Luffy - Uses acuteness over range. Luffys range is less than Usopp and Sanji; however, his acuteness is so powerful he’s able to see the future in his range.

It’s like comparing Katakuri vs Enel. Enels range >>> Katakuri. Katakuris acuteness >>> Enels.

Coby is like the skypeians where he specializes in using his sense of hearing to hear the voices and intent of people around him. The trauma gave him a good range feeling most of the Marineford battle but he couldn’t discern and seperate the voices (he learned to do it post TS)
I was literally about to ask you about Enel lool. That was well explained. This should be pinned on the top of the manga discussion section.
Not gna lie, I never knew Sanji had it like that. I knew his observation's was on point but damn this is just nuts.
Post automatically merged:

Stop what???

Zoro has barrier (breath of all things), he won't reach internal destruction (advanced armament level 2) but he will reach black blade, another branch of advanced armament level 2. Be it in this arc or the next.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For the longest part, I understood it like Zoro knows Ryuo but he doesn't know it the way Luffy does/learned.

I'm so conflicted about what to think. Oda is really bad at explaining powers.