Powers & Abilities 1044 confirms Kaido's been using awakening this whole time

I mean, Zoan awakenings were mentioned over 500 chapters ago and Luffy's being a zoan anyway was a plot twist, so I'm not sure how that makes sense.

On top of that, its clear now that zoan awakening take the influence of the animal they are related to. This is why the Jailers at ID were stupid/simple minded, because the animals they represented are simple minded.

Nika changes Luffy's personality.

There has been zero personality change to Kaido outside of his drunk forms, which have to do with being drunk.
You know it is funny and ironic that someone mentioned before chapter 1044 in this form that Oda is going to show zoan awakening since exactly 500 chapters back, Oda revealed zoan awakening and they have thought we are going to see Kaidou awakening. Funny enough, Oda indeed went that route to show Zoan awakening but the plot twist is it is from Luffy instead of Kaidou.

There has never been an instance where awakening has gone unmentioned:

So why would Kaido be the only exception in the series when it comes to this? BM clearly didn't use hers (it's possible she can't and it ties into her potential future story at Elbaf), but Kaido literally has not uttered the idea of awakening yet and we can't be certain until the fight either shows it or it ends without it being seen.
Post automatically merged:

Was "supposed" to end:kobeha:

With what, your KKG headcanon?
Yeah keep crying like a bitch. Luffy still hasn't used any King Kong moves.

Fish still exists. Christ extinct. Fish > Christ.

He used KKG with Advanced CoC and that got no sold by Waido since he is not fodder like Doffy.
KKG with Advanced CoC is still called KKG. KKG with ACoA was called KKG in training. Kong Gun with ACoA was still called Kong Gun. Elephant Gun with ACoA was called Elephant Gun. Jet Culverin with ACoC was called Jet Culverin.

The only moves that will be renamed are awakened moves.

KKG with Advanced CoC is still called KKG. KKG with ACoA was called KKG in training. Kong Gun with ACoA was still called Kong Gun. Elephant Gun with ACoA was called Elephant Gun. Jet Culverin with ACoC was called Jet Culverin.

The only moves that will be renamed are awakened moves.
OKG = Supreme Kong gun
KKG = Great Kong gun
OKG > KKG since OKG = KKG + Adv CoC
OKG is Luffy's ultimate move as stated by Luffy himself.
Doffy is a fodder

OKG = Supreme Kong gun
KKG = Great Kong gun
You're an actual retard. The name is "King Kong Gun" not "Great Kong Gun". The katakana is the pronunciation of the Kanji.

You're trying to split up the Kanji while failing to realize that Oda tells you how to pronounce it.

You're an actual retard. The name is "King Kong Gun" not "Great Kong Gun". The katakana is the pronunciation of the Kanji.

You're trying to split up the Kanji while failing to realize that Oda tells you how to pronounce it.
You are the retard for still not understand that OKG is the supreme version of KKG. Many translator and even viz translation kinda point it,you are the only fake translator who saying the opposite.

Lmao that is totally wrong.
OKG is KKG only with adv CoC. It isn't a KG version, stop spreading lies lol.
Where amniotic spreading lies. That form is same as Kong gun. Just you have with CoC.

Imagine if Kaido shows Awakening in the next chapter and he gets beaten in that same chapter :usoprice:
:vistalaugh:
Yeah just imagination. Reality is far different.

You are a retard for confusing your wishful thinking with facts.
Even Etenboby confirmed that OKG > KKG
Look at the number of rings. I don't know if you passed pre-K/Grade 1 to count past two.

I told you Oda is not renaming moves just for advanced Haki. EG/KG/KKG were still the same name with ACoA. Jet Culverin was the same with ACoC.

He will rename moves only for awakening. Every other move is the same name.

Look at the number of rings. I don't know if you passed pre-K/Grade 1 to count past two.

I told you Oda is not renaming moves just for advanced Haki. EG/KG/KKG were still the same name with ACoA. Jet Culverin was the same with ACoC.

He will rename moves only for awakening. Every other move is the same name.
Oda is renaming moves for Adv CoC coating. Just because a smaller no. Of rings are visible, it doesn't mean there are no more rings. They are hidden in perspective

Last edited: