16 Personality Types Test (MBTI)

Out of taking the test many times, it is mainly betwen ESTP and INFP

So like idk how accurate is that

But i would like to read more into it, outside of the test to know more about my type and which closest to me

These are my results guys

Let me know what you think

Turns out I'm INTJ-T
94% introverted over extraverted, 75% thinking over feeling, 90% intuitive over observant, 60% turbulent over assertive, 99% judging over prospecting

Last edited:
C

Cuistot

I'll quickly sum up 16personalities.com :

you like parties : E
you like video games : I

You are deep : N
You are dumb : S

You are sensitive : F
You are an emotionless robot : T

You get shit done : J
You are lazy : P

I shit you not this is exactly how this site works. There are much better tests out there, not that they're the most reliable source at finding your true type anyway. MBTI is fairly complicated stuff and it's kinda sad to see it dumbed down to a shitty test.

B

Ballel

I'll quickly sum up 16Personalities :

I shit you not this is exactly how this site works. There are much better tests out there, not that they're the most reliable source at finding your true type anyway. MBTI is fairly complicated stuff and it's kinda sad to see it dumbed down to a shitty test.
wow you're totally into that topic huh?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'll quickly sum up 16personalities.com :

What if I’m lazy, like parties, are deep, like video games, and are dumb in that specific order?? :choppawhat:

These are my results guys

Let me know what you think

Turns out I'm INTJ-T
94% introverted over extraverted, 75% thinking over feeling, 90% intuitive over observant, 60% turbulent over assertive, 99% judging over prospecting

Sadly I am fully convinced that the minuscule minds of this forum will not have the full presence of self to realize the recognizance of ones inner self is the most paramount of all qualities, you can survive and succeed under circumstances far beyond whatever the puny peons say :zehaha:

Sadly I am fully convinced that the minuscule minds of this forum will not have the full presence of self to realize the recognizance of ones inner self is the most paramount of all qualities, you can survive and succeed under circumstances far beyond whatever the puny peons say :zehaha:
This was a profound one