2012 Popularity Poll [Bracket 1]

WHO deserves a NEW theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I would of! But besides Zeref, Ezra and Natsu, I feel like Fairy Tail characters aren't as famous. @Steven would love it though, being the biggest FT fan on the forum.
I just wanted Gray as a choice.

Though in future (legit) polls, it wouldn't be a horrible idea to have special categories vote for OP characters, unless you guys already planned for that. It will give more chances for unlikely winning characters to get some spot light.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Am i drunk or you voted for Ichigo and not for Naruto @Luthon ??

Did you finally see the light ?
I made a mistake. Now I'm only voting Naruto characters.

I dont think that he was more popular then Minato or Harashima/Tobirama wtf.

Finally doing something good. You're doing fine sweetie.
Tobirama sucks. No one likes him more than Hiruzen :few:

First of all, it is supposed to be 2020 instead of 2012.
Second of all, why is Bleach and Naruto characters are in the poll?
Third of all, what happened to the major characters?:hope:
Fourth, only Whitebeard is included but no Kaido, Shanks, Akainu, Fujitora, etc.?:jay-yeah:

And the fact that there's no Grimmjow or Deidara in the poll is just.........:crazwhat:

And for those reasons

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
See? Delusional. You can be helped. Even as a hardcore sanji fanboy. Don't give yourself up.

Don't disrespect the Professor Sarutobi.
Post automatically merged:

I just wanted Gray as a choice.

Though in future (legit) polls,
Ohhh trust me. This is legit!
it wouldn't be a horrible idea to have special categories vote for OP characters, unless you guys already planned for that. It will give more chances for unlikely winning characters to get some spot light.
Special categories? I think we have an idea of how we'll organize it, but can you tell me more?

Crawl back to your Kingdom section. Intellectuals are discussing the best Bleach/Naruto character.
The projection is strong with this one. Especially considering you were the one that attempted but failed to revive interest in Bleach by mooching off of the glory of Kingdom like a parasitic leech. :goatasure:

Come crawling back to talk that big talk when Bleach actually gets out of the Hot Manga section and gets it's own section, like the most magnificent manga Kingdom. :willsmith:

Status
Not open for further replies.