2012 Popularity Poll [Bracket 1]

WHO deserves a NEW theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Don't disrespect the Professor Sarutobi.
Post automatically merged:

Ohhh trust me. This is legit!

Special categories? I think we have an idea of how we'll organize it, but can you tell me more?
Yes the categories could really be anything. Antagonist, female character, the list could really go on, even as far as even maybe particular moments that happened in the manga that year I guess. You would just have mini polls I think would be the easiest way running along side the main popularity poll. I think it would be fun.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You love Kenpachu but hate Zoro who is the same archetype, can you explain that to me ?
Zaraki's got more personality every time he's shown on screen. Which is also a lot less than Zoro. He's a demented freak who has an insane lust for battle and the willingness to fight till he's about dead for the Hell of it. He's also very emotive and just about everything he says either makes you wanna cheer him on or makes you laugh.
Post automatically merged:

This fight is literally the most stupid fight I have ever seen in manga. :rolaugh:
Every Kenpachi fight is a good Kenpachi fight.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
For all of you guys who didn't vote for Orihime, just want to let you guys know. Santa will not bringing you guys nothing this year :christman:
I can't vote for her. She stole Rukia's man.
Yes the categories could really be anything. Antagonist, female character, the list could really go on, even as far as even maybe particular moments that happened in the manga that year I guess. You would just have mini polls I think would be the easiest way running along side the main popularity poll. I think it would be fun.
Oh that'd definitely be cool. I'll bring it up and see if it's not too late to work that into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.