2012 Popularity Poll [Bracket 1]

WHO deserves a NEW theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
But Princeps, you're a fucking retard, honestly sorest fucking loser I've ever had the displeasure of communicating alongside. Your whole existence on this forum is fucking sad and pathetic, the fact you became a mod is absolute bullshit... Your personality is trash, your arguments are weak. Honestly ban me because I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing you and your posts. I'm out lads

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But Princeps, you're a fucking retard, honestly sorest fucking loser I've ever had the displeasure of communicating alongside. Your whole existence on this forum is fucking sad and pathetic, the fact you became a mod is absolute bullshit... Your personality is trash, your arguments are weak. Honestly ban me because I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing you and your posts. I'm out lads
Wow this Princeps guy seems pretty rad. Hope he jumps in the thread soon.

Z
Wow this Princeps guy seems pretty rad. Hope he jumps in the thread soon.
But Luthon, you're a fucking retard, honestly sorest fucking loser I've ever had the displeasure of communicating alongside. Your whole existence on this forum is fucking sad and pathetic, the fact you became a mod is absolute bullshit... Your personality is trash, your arguments are weak. Honestly ban me because I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing you and your posts. I'm out lads

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But Luthon, you're a fucking retard, honestly sorest fucking loser I've ever had the displeasure of communicating alongside. Your whole existence on this forum is fucking sad and pathetic, the fact you became a mod is absolute bullshit... Your personality is trash, your arguments are weak. Honestly ban me because I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing you and your posts. I'm out lads
I guess I'm as cool as the Princeps dude now. Kinda awesome.
Post automatically merged:

I know you're a man of taste. You won't let Whitebeard beat Zaraki, will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.