General & Others 3rd Main Character: Nami or Sanji?

3rd Main Character?

• Nami

Votes: 80 71.4%
  • Sanji

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
I feel like 100% of fans agree that Luffy and Zoro are top 2.

But I’m curious as to who you guys think is the 3rd main character (or who has the next most plot relevance).

There are arguments for both. Nami being a “trigger” in the story. While Sanji having two dedicated arcs.

Personally I think Sanji is more plot relevant in today’s One Piece.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Last time I checked most important shit in EB went down in Baratie (Sanji's arc)
And it involved Nami, which segway into an arc about her. It was also the arc where Luffy finally received his first bounty. And I'd say the most important thing to happen in EB was the crew finally setting out for the Grandline, as that was what everything up to that point was leading up to.

Which, once again was "triggered" in Sanji's arc, when Nami stole going merry
not to mention the bounty was from Luffy ALSO beating previous villains which includes don krieg (baratie), not just arlong.
So? Sanji himself had nothing to do with it. Something happening in Baratie doesn't somehow make Sanji responsible for it and thus more important than Nami.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Again , most grandline shit from EB we got was from Baratie ( mihawk, don krieg, zeff....)
Aside from Zeff, what do Mihawk and Krieg have to do with Sanji in particular? Krieg was just another example building up towards the Grandline by depicting how even a man with a whole fleet could be ravaged. And Mihawk's self explanatory for how he doesn't relate to Sanji.