General & Others 4 CoC users in Strawhat crew

But that's the point of his character. He will become a " brave sea warrior", getting CoC it's basically a material proof.

Ussop himself said in his introduction that he don't care about dying if he achieves his dream.
Getting CoC doesn't prove that he became the brave warrior of the sea, Doffy had CoC and he was scared to death from Kaido and was a complete bitch overall. And even it was true, It makes Ussop yet another chosen one . All his experiences mean nothing because his genetics made him brave warrior of the sea when he was born, at least with Luffy and Zoro they were born great but had to train to become strong to achieve their dreams, with Ussop his dream was realized during birth

Don't people understand why Oda made Yamato so Strong? Why she is related to Ace? Why she keeps saying she wants to join Luffy over & over again? Why she became Oden 2.0? Why she has no Crew Skill? Why her DF doesn't fit Number Patterns of other DF Users among Straw Hats? Why only Luffy truly met her so far? ... etc

Yamato is going to Die
Just like Luffy inherited Ace's Will which he inherited from Roger
Momo is gonna inherit Yamato's Will which she inherited from Oden

Don't people understand why Oda made Yamato so Strong? Why she is related to Ace? Why she keeps saying she wants to join Luffy over & over again? Why she became Oden 2.0? Why she has no Crew Skill? Why her DF doesn't fit Number Patterns of other DF Users among Straw Hats? Why only Luffy truly met her so far? ... etc

Yamato is going to Die
U see what a party they make to announce Yamato's Voice actress? She is definetly join, u loving or not.

Yamato is going to Die
I donโ€™t think ppl would care if she dies

Yamato is going to Die
Lol you guys are getting desperate with your reasons to why she wont join:kobeha:

U see what a party they make to announce Yamato's Voice actress? She is definetly join, u loving or not.
Lol you guys are getting desperate with your reasons to why she wont join:kobeha:
Loving? Desperate?
I'm just giving my opinion on Story, i don't care whether she joins or not
There should be a Major Death in this Arc, and Yamato is one of Candidates
No need for Drama

A

Akagaminoproduction

Yamato is going to Die
Stop killing my favs..... those trash ass antagonist never die but main characters will die...

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I imagine apart from Luffy, Zoro and likely Yamato since she looks particularly strong killed for all what she went through and her desire of freedom things might be over since the Roger Pirates also featured prominently just 3 as Shanks unlocked it only much later. Otherwise one in between Usopp and Sanji maybe, but I doubt they will unlock it.