General & Others 4 CoC users in Strawhat crew

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yes, because otherwise Sanji couldn't be one of the renowed wings. Adv CoC is too overwhelming a power to be offset by anything else.
The chance is there but yeah if I'd bet I would say the odds Yamato has it at this stage are almost certain so now it's up to Oda to decide whether or not he wants to keep portraying the M3 with Sanji and grant them all CoC.

Makes no sense. Guy was always portrayed as the normal guy of the crew. His entire W7 development was based on him feeling like an outcast between the others. If Ussop of all people was born with a special one in a million power then what's the point anymore, all the Strawhats will become chosen ones
His dad is one of the greatest fucking marksman... somehow that isnt bullshit lineage shit like the rest?

Yamato's definitely not joining. She already read Oden's journal and has no role in the crew, but now she's proven to be way stronger than Zoro and Sanji can possibly become by the end of this arc. Hopefully Carrot doesn't join (I hate her) but that seems like a longshot.

Usopp will get Conqueror's Haki when I grow wings to fly up and kiss the Spaghetti Monster's dick tip. Not every gag is foreshadowing. Dude is a coward beyond belief. CoC is something you're born with.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Niggggaaa what are Sanji fans smoking these days

Sanji doesn’t even have armament
I think he presumably learned it from the Okama but there's not a very robust ground to ascertain that either since he did never visibly demonstrate it. Perhaps it's just because Oda chose not to blacken his leg "further"