General & Others 4 CoC users in Strawhat crew

Call me dumb but I think Oda is giving COC to the SHs with the order that they join (exlude Nami and Yamato)
So Luffy -> Zoro -> Ussop -> Sanji
So maybeee Sanji doesn't get COC in this arc, but will get it eventually later on
I dont wanna call you dumb but one of other SH getting coc chance is 0%

Only Zoro and Luffy got Conquerrr ambitions and also they working for it while put their life on the line

Zoro become the strongest
Luffy become the Pirate king

Stop killing my favs..... those trash ass antagonist never die but main characters will die...
The problem is that there are Hints that she might not join, and tbh only thing i can see preventing her from doing so is Death.

1. Luffy's DF = 5 & 6 --- Robin's DF = 8 & 7 --- Brook's DF = 4 & 3 --- Chopper's DF = 1 & 10, this only leaves Room for another DF User with Number 9 & 2 (Such as Kuma's DF or Kin'emon's DF). But Yamato's DF doesn't fit this Pattern & would ruin it if she joins (And trust me, Oda is crazy about Numbers)

2. Yamato's Will = Momo's Will = Oden's Will, they are exactly identical in Purpose, the Story has always been about "Inherited Will", such as Luffy inheriting Ace's Will who inherited it from Roger/WB, Luffy & Ace couldn't Co-Exist, just like Yamato & Momo cannot Co-Exist. (Pedro is another Example of a Character who died & Carrot inherited his Will ... etc)

3. Before any Crewmate joins, Oda shows their Unique Skills that will define their Role on the Ship (Franky, Robin, Chopper, Sanji & Brook were Introduced as Shipwright, Historian, Doctor, Cook & Musician respectively and we also saw Jinbe's Skills as a Helmsman during WCI, and Usopp's Sniping Skills, and Nami's Navigational Skills ... etc), but when it comes to Yamato, Oda didn't bother showing us even a single Unique Skill of hers (Vivi for example had this Problem too & she ended up not joining)

4. Each Straw Hat have a Backstory with someone they really cared for, who either died or had a traumatic experience with & then they Inherited their Will/Dream, such as Zoro/Kuina, Nami/Béll-mere, Usopp/Banchina, Sanji/Zeff, Chopper/Hililuk, Robin/Saul, Franky/Tom, Brook/Yorki, Jinbe/Fisher Tiger, but with Yamato, there is no such Backstory, no such connection, she says she is Oden but she never met him, and there is already one who inherited Oden's Will & have a Backstory & Family Bond with him, it's Momo, so as i said again, these two Characters cannot Co-Exist. (For example, when Oda wanted to Draw two Characters who inherited Wills in Fishmen Island who are Jinbe & Shirahoshi, he created two Inspiring Figures for them who are Fisher Tiger/Otohime)

5. She was introduced during the Raid & was completely absent from entire Wano Side of Arc something completely unusual & doesn't fit Future Straw Hats. Not to mention that she has Parallels with Ace, and so far most Fandom has already noticed that Pre-TS & Post-TS are like two sides of the same Coin, so it's highly possible, that just like we had Death of WB/Ace, we will now have Death of Kaido/Yamato. Especially since she said she is Oden, as if she is telling us, she might Die just like him

6. And also, she was introduced as having Daddy Issues with the Villain, but she rejects his Will & sides with Alliance, as simple as that. It's not like others SH who had real Villains & a convincing Backstory with them. And also she isn't drawn among Oda's Early Straw Hats Sketches, nor did he imply there is another Crew Role that needs to fill. This doesn't prove he can't create New SHs, such as Robin & Franky, but it doesn't help her case still

Again, i'm not against her joining the Crew nor do i care if she dies, but this is a Very Major Battle with expected Death in it from Alliance Side, Yamato joining the Crew seems too obvious that i believe Oda is preparing a Plot Twist & when you really think about it, she truly seems like an Odd Straw Hat, and too much connection with People who have Mark of Death (Kaido, Oden, Ace) & literally no Ally. She is "The Nameless Fighter" (That's why Oda made her learn this from Samurai in this Chapter) & combined with her Mythical DF, it seems she will give birth to New Wano Legend

A

Akagaminoproduction

The problem is that there are Hints that she might not join, and tbh only thing i can see preventing her from doing so is Death.

1. Luffy's DF = 5 & 6 --- Robin's DF = 8 & 7 --- Brook's DF = 4 & 3 --- Chopper's DF = 1 & 10, this only leaves Room for another DF User with Number 9 & 2 (Such as Kuma's DF or Kin'emon's DF). But Yamato's DF doesn't fit this Pattern & would ruin it if she joins (And trust me, Oda is crazy about Numbers)

2. Yamato's Will = Momo's Will = Oden's Will, they are exactly identical in Purpose, the Story has always been about "Inherited Will", such as Luffy inheriting Ace's Will who inherited it from Roger/WB, Luffy & Ace couldn't Co-Exist, just like Yamato & Momo cannot Co-Exist. (Pedro is another Example of a Character who died & Carrot inherited his Will ... etc)

3. Before any Crewmate joins, Oda shows their Unique Skills that will define their Role on the Ship (Franky, Robin, Chopper, Sanji & Brook were Introduced as Shipwright, Historian, Doctor, Cook & Musician respectively and we also saw Jinbe's Skills as a Helmsman during WCI, and Usopp's Sniping Skills, and Nami's Navigational Skills ... etc), but when it comes to Yamato, Oda didn't bother showing us even a single Unique Skill of hers (Vivi for example had this Problem too & she ended up not joining)

4. Each Straw Hat have a Backstory with someone they really cared for, who either died or had a traumatic experience with & then they Inherited their Will/Dream, such as Zoro/Kuina, Nami/Béll-mere, Usopp/Banchina, Sanji/Zeff, Chopper/Hililuk, Robin/Saul, Franky/Tom, Brook/Yorki, Jinbe/Fisher Tiger, but with Yamato, there is no such Backstory, no such connection, she says she is Oden but she never met him, and there is already one who inherited Oden's Will & have a Backstory & Family Bond with him, it's Momo, so as i said again, these two Characters cannot Co-Exist. (For example, when Oda wanted to Draw two Characters who inherited Wills in Fishmen Island who are Jinbe & Shirahoshi, he created two Inspiring Figures for them who are Fisher Tiger/Otohime)

5. She was introduced during the Raid & was completely absent from entire Wano Side of Arc something completely unusual & doesn't fit Future Straw Hats. Not to mention that she has Parallels with Ace, and so far most Fandom has already noticed that Pre-TS & Post-TS are like two sides of the same Coin, so it's highly possible, that just like we had Death of WB/Ace, we will now have Death of Kaido/Yamato. Especially since she said she is Oden, as if she is telling us, she might Die just like him

6. And also, she was introduced as having Daddy Issues with the Villain, but she rejects his Will & sides with Alliance, as simple as that. It's not like others SH who had real Villains & a convincing Backstory with them. And also she isn't drawn among Oda's Early Straw Hats Sketches, nor did he imply there is another Crew Role that needs to fill. This doesn't prove he can't create New SHs, such as Robin & Franky, but it doesn't help her case still

Again, i'm not against her joining the Crew nor do i care if she dies, but this is a Very Major Battle with expected Death in it from Alliance Side, Yamato joining the Crew seems too obvious that i believe Oda is preparing a Plot Twist & when you really think about it, she truly seems like an Odd Straw Hat, and too much connection with People who have Mark of Death (Kaido, Oden, Ace) & literally no Ally. She is "The Nameless Fighter" (That's why Oda made her learn this from Samurai in this Chapter) & combined with her Mythical DF, it seems she will give birth to New Wano Legend
You have fair case ....
If yamato dies... that would be heart breaking
but if trash ass momo joins with yamato dead .... I am gonna tear all of my OP volumes and leave the fucking series....

A

Akagaminoproduction

momo is never gonna join that theory is ridiculous he will stay in wano and rule as shogun
I hope so.... I dont have problem him having some shine and rule wano.... but if that trash character joins SH and someone like yamato dies.... we seriously consider about what mange to read.... I am not gonna read any trash thrown to me...
Post automatically merged:

What’s wrong with Momo? He’s getting better bit by bit
Not on cost of yamato... He is average to me at best...

Usopp said he is Captain of Crew & also that he has Haoshoku Haki
Two Lies that must come True

And we also know he will prove his Bravery to Elbaf Giants & lead them in Final Arc fulfilling Both his Dreams & also his First Lie
(Having 8000 Followers). So apparently he needs to stand out & other CoC of Crew must be occupied or absent, so that Giants give their Loyalty to Usopp first.

Elbaf Arc should be Next now, so apparently Zoro's Mink Treatment will really wreck him & he will be mostly weakened in Next Arc, and i expect that Luffy too will have similar Fate, this will allow Usopp to be the Focus of Elbaf Arc & save the day with his CoC, and also introduce himself as "Captain Usopp" instead of Luffy

This is why i also believe Sanji won't have CoC

Usopp said he is Captain of Crew & also that he has Haoshoku Haki
Two Lies that must come True

And we also know he will prove his Bravery to Elbaf Giants & lead them in Final Arc fulfilling Both his Dreams & also his First Lie
(Having 8000 Followers). So apparently he needs to stand out & other CoC of Crew must be occupied or absent, so that Giants give their Loyalty to Usopp first.

Elbaf Arc should be Next now, so apparently Zoro's Mink Treatment will really wreck him & he will be mostly weakened in Next Arc, and i expect that Luffy too will have similar Fate, this will allow Usopp to be the Focus of Elbaf Arc & save the day with his CoC, and also introduce himself as "Captain Usopp" instead of Luffy

This is why i also believe Sanji won't have CoC
how did you connect to sanji .d.d
Post automatically merged:

You mean like finding All Blue :doffytroll:
Literally, 0 info/panels on it after sanji joined.
reread barathie arc one more time . I dont have a energy for this.

how did you connect to sanji .d.d
As i said, Usopp should be only CoC User in Elbaf
He cannot be overshadowed by another CoC User (At least not from Straw Hats)
So Zoro & Luffy imo will be extremely Nerfed & Weakened after this Raid, possibly even Dying
Which will give Usopp space to Shine
Sanji having CoC would ruin this, unless you believe his Body Genes will backfire on him after this Raid too

As i said, Usopp should be only CoC User in Elbaf
He cannot be overshadowed by another CoC User (At least not from Straw Hats)
So Zoro & Luffy imo will be extremely Nerfed & Weakened after this Raid, possibly even Dying
Which will give Usopp space to Shine
Sanji having CoC would ruin this, unless you believe his Body Genes will backfire on him after this Raid too
luffy have DF zoro have swords and sanji just has leg ? that is normal for you. First time , he can take nonhaki power up .