Current Events A Decade of Zoro Propaganda Down the Toilet-How Zoro Himself Destroyed the Swordsmen Narrative

These are Zoro's Fights:

Morgan ---> Carries an Axe, not a Sword
Cabaji ---> Basically East Blue version of King
Sham & Buchi ---> Not Swordsmen at all
Hatchan ---> Doesn't carry Swords with him, but he calls himself Swordsman anyway
100 Baroque Works Agents ---> Various Fighting Styles
Mr. 5 ---> Non-Swordsman
Mr. 1 ---> He himself said that he ain't a Swordsman, but Zoro replied that he doesn't care
Braham ---> Sniper
Ohm ---> No different than King, another Dirty Fighter
Foxy Trio ---> Non-Swordsmen
T-Bone ---> This one is Swordsman but shortest Fight
Kaku ---> Considers his Legs as Swords lol
Ryuma ---> Swordsman
Oars ---> Non-Swordsman
Kuma ---> Non-Swordsman
Pacifista ---> Non-Swordsman
Hody Jones ---> Non-Swordsman
Hyouzou ---> Swordsman who couldn't remove Zoro's Boredom
Monet ---> Non-Swordsman
Fujitora ---> They are calling him Non-Swordsman lmao so let's agree for sake of argument
Pica ---> Non-Swordsman
Hawkins ---> Definitely Non-Swordsman according to these Readers
Killer ---> Consider him whatever they want
Kaido ---> Non-Swordsman
King ---> Non-Swordsman

So we've been reading +1000 Chapters & how many times Zoro fought True Swordsmen (According to these Genius Readers) in his Path to reach Mihawk? Literally One, only Zombie Ryuma was a True Swordsmen Fight & you can add Killer if you want, so let's say Two
(Hyouzou, Tashigi & T-Bone were barely Fights)

But when we tell them, Zoro is on the Path to become Strongest Man/Fighter Ever, they are like nah, Zoro only fights Swordsmen lol
And that Title of WSS doesn't make you stronger than Non-Swordsmen

Bunch of trolls, i swear
Kaku literally said he a swordsman

Dude name me one other character in the manga who fights by hurling gravity and meteors at his opponents, since you think this counts as a “traditional fighting method” lol
Wait Isn't brook a Swordsman but plays music, goes ghost form and do all kinds of things. Also Fuji was stated to be a swordsman by Oda. This isn't even up fir discussion.

I’ve never referenced secondary canon in all the time I’ve been on WorstGen so try again lol. Secondary material is all garbage fanservice designed to make up for Oda’s lack of ability to tell a functioning story.
So why did Jinbei bounty come out in secondary material. Is brook a swordsman? Is Kaku a swordsman? All King says he doesn't care about forms or style. He doesn't consider himself a brawler, swordsman or anything. Whatever gets the job done

Anyway, y'all shouldn't care so much wether Mihawk > Shanks/Fujitora or not.

One's blind and the other only has one arm, if that was Mihawk's top competition and how he got the title then it would be pretty funny :milaugh: