[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Michelle

I’m not getting lynched today, I shouldn’t be vig’d realistically since I haven’t claimed and you really can’t be cast iron sure I’m scum at all. From what I’ve read there’s a cluster of vig targets of which I *may* be among. I’m not sure why I only have an hour to prove myself lol. I’m not claiming

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you going to answer my questions about what I've done that's scummy and why you said my reasonings were much better and then still called me scum lad?
i dont like ur early *push* of charles and questioning neeko's posts to cal
whats ur current read of charles?

actually wait, how does it verify claim exactly

it only verifies if someone is not from the same house as chevy

am i understanding this correctly?

berric dondarion is from a fodder house bruv. obviously thats gna fail wtf

@Chevy what house r u mate. i need to know this
How I understood it is that killshot is just a killshot, but IF target is from the same house, Chevy will die.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
actually wait, how does it verify claim exactly

it only verifies if someone is not from the same house as chevy

am i understanding this correctly?

berric dondarion is from a fodder house bruv. obviously thats gna fail wtf

@Chevy what house r u mate. i need to know this
Correct except I think it works regardless

Emil

Certified Memelord
Correct except I think it works regardless
how does this help us verify if pero is town or not exactly?

house dondarion is literally a fodder house

all this says is pero is not from the same house as chevy

even if pero is fake claiming berric and hes a lannister or w.e, he is still different house from chevy, unless chevy is a lannister which doesnt seem like he is alluding to

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
how does this help us verify if pero is town or not exactly?

house dondarion is literally a fodder house

all this says is pero is not from the same house as chevy

even if pero is fake claiming berric and hes a lannister or w.e, he is still different house from chevy, unless chevy is a lannister which doesnt seem like he is alluding to
It verifies kill immunity

I'm a town desperado who shot Pero. The wording of my ability changes it from a normal desperado where I'd die if my shot fails, I'd only die if I shot someone from my own house. Pero should have died, but he didn't. This how I can confirm his ability to be unkillable.
For everyone:

Chevy's role is that he shoots at someone, and kills them if they're not from his own house. He dies if the person he shoots is from his own house.

Therefore we can presume that a) Pero is not from Chevy's house, and b) Pero had some sort of immunity to Chevy's shot.

To my understanding, that is the limit to the knowledge we have.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It verifies kill immunity
kill fails if pero is not from his house, so doesnt confirm immunity. could simple be from a different house, which he likely is cuz nobody else is a dondarion lol

can u explain to me how a desperado works here exactly in ur own words. does he kill if the target is in his house or NOT in his house?

Lil tinfoil from me, what if Pero is Mountain? He's been talking about him for a while and Mountain could be bulletproof too.
This is a good point and is sort of what I was asking a while back - if Pero's claim was a fake claim, who could the real character be?

Mountain is a good shout cos I know he's strong af and "searching for Mountain" could be a fake for "Mountain" themself.

kill fails if pero is not from his house, so doesnt confirm immunity. could simple be from a different house, which he likely is cuz nobody else is a dondarion lol

can u explain to me how a desperado works here exactly in ur own words. does he kill if the target is in his house or NOT in his house?
no, chevy would die if he shoots someone from his own house, the kill would not fail pretty sure

@Michelle

I’m not getting lynched today, I shouldn’t be vig’d realistically since I haven’t claimed and you really can’t be cast iron sure I’m scum at all. From what I’ve read there’s a cluster of vig targets of which I *may* be among. I’m not sure why I only have an hour to prove myself lol. I’m not claiming
I don’t want your claim, i want your reads, please, with a short explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.