Chapter Discussion About Yamato helping out Luffy vs Kaido

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
First of all, CoC and its advanced application can easily be genetic; i.e. the fact that we know of AT LEAST three different sets of parents and children who have been confirmed either by demonstration or indication. Second, Law/Kid/Killer did nothing on the rooftop if not prove that you CAN injure Kaido, even if only for a moment, without that particular power. Third, if you really still doubt that Oda’s got some more tricks up his sleeve with a character we still don’t know much about - remember that interrupted transformation? You think she didn’t learn anything about her father’s weaknesses during the two decades he held her captive and beat her? - then you have utterly missed the mark anytime you’ve read a single chapter of this series :kayneshrug:

Yamato hasn’t nearly gone all out since we’ve seen her (we haven’t even seen her zoan form) so I think it’s safe to say she’s stronger than we think and she probably has some sort of haki that we haven’t seen yet. As the daughter of a yonko id be more surprised if she DIDNT have coc

Even if she doesn't have adCoC ( which is false ), Oda can make alot of things happen off of her going up there, one of the scenarios is her dying and causing Luffy to go bersek or potentially awaken his DF. OR she is strong enough and she can Help Luffy by doing Physical/mental damage to Kaido and revealing his weak points.

I think she is powerful enough to help Luffy a lot. Not necesarily Luffy/Zoro/Sanji level (maybe yes), but as other users says, she fight so many times with her father, that probably she knows how to damage him (maybe because all the things she reads in the oden journal or because she fight many times with Kaido in the past). Plus, is probably that she has CoC or at least latent CoC (she dont know how to use correctly)

Luffy's facing Kaido at the moment on his own, even if he gets overwhelmed by Kaido and Yamato assits him, he's still doing most of the work and is gonna contribute the most to Kaido's downfall. I think Jack might stop Yamato but she might still end up on the roof to help Luffy and sever ties with and denounce her father. Being told by the child, that you planned on making the Shogun of your country, that they support your enemy would be quite the blow. It'll be distracting at the very least.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Guys I'll keep it simple, even if Yamato does make it to the top she won't be able to do anything since she doesn't have advanced CoC and if you don't have advanced CoC you're just useless against the Yonko. The only person who is able to fight on par with BM and Kaido is Luffy and I truly beleive that after this arc Luffy will be the strongest living character and the closest person to pirate king and it's up to BB to catch up to him
Yamato might have Advanced COC, we don't actually know yet. Kaido did train her, so if it's an ability that can be trained, she had a suitable teacher.

1. I feel Yamato is going to get stopped by Jack who while they fight will just tell Yamato how they’re a failure and they should just wait for Lord Kaido to get rid of the weakling and then he’ll punish Yamato for their treachery.
Luffy's facing Kaido at the moment on his own, even if he gets overwhelmed by Kaido and Yamato assits him, he's still doing most of the work and is gonna contribute the most to Kaido's downfall. I think Jack might stop Yamato but she might still end up on the roof to help Luffy and sever ties with and denounce her father. Being told by the child, that you planned on making the Shogun of your country, that they support your enemy would be quite the blow. It'll be distracting at the very least.
Jack is busy with Inuarashi. I don't really understand where the opinion that he stalls Yamato comes from?
:choppawhat: