Powers & Abilities ACoC strength level

There's a huge misconception going on when it comes to determining a character's ACoC haki strength level.

Some fans believe character's ACoC haki levels are determined by how well they can use CoC knock out power, how long they have had CoC or some other way related to whether they specialize in CoC haki. That is wrong. Yamato had ACoC longer than Luffy but her's is not stronger than Luffy's. Luffy didn't obtain ACoC by being good at knocking out characters with CoC. He obtained it by remember how to flow CoA haki.

A character's ACoC haki strenght is determined by how strong a user is without ACoC. Not with ACOC.

The manga tells us you can't train CoC haki to grow stronger. Though you can train to become better at using or controlling it. CoC can only grow stronger by the user growing stronger.

That explain to us why Luffy went from getting his ass kicked by Kaido to clashing evenly against Kaido and fighting on his level just by obtaining ACoC.

That explains why all top tier ACoC users have other powers, abilities, or fighting skills. Garp has his strong fist and physical strength. Roger, Mihawk and Shanks have their sword skill. Kaido and Big Mom have their DF. They need the additional power, ability, or fighting skill for their CoC to grow stronger.

That explains why Oda has Zoro using 2 swords the majority of the time against awakening Lucci and why Luffy has only used ACoC one time against the Kizaru/Saturn. Oda wants us to understand how strong they are without ACoC so we will have a better idea of their strength with that power.

Since rooftop Zoro was stronger than rooftop Luffy and could best hybrid Kaido that means Zoro, Luffy and Kaido's ACoC haki strength are all equal or near equal.

On the side note, this explains why Oda had the marine say Mihawk has greater sword skill than Shanks. How strong Shanks ACoC is, is based on his sword skill strength without ACoC.

:pepehawk:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
A character's ACoC haki strenght is determined by how strong a user is without ACoC. Not with ACOC.

The manga tells us you can't train CoC haki to grow stronger. Though you can train to become better at using or controlling it. CoC can only grow stronger by the user growing stronger.
Correct. This is proof that Luffy's aCoC in 1010 and his aCoC during the sky split is exactly the same.
People are fooled by narrative empty hype over and over again.

Since rooftop Zoro was stronger than rooftop Luffy and could best hybrid Kaido that means Zoro, Luffy and Kaido's ACoC haki strength are all equal or near equal.
Since Zoro is stronger than Luffy before aCoC, it means he is stronger after aCoC too.
His aCoC is stronger than Luffy's because Zoro>Luffy without aCoC.

Considering that Luffy reached his peak, he cannot grow stronger anymore and his aCoC will remain at this level.
Meanwhile, Zoro is still not done powering up and already beats him. :milaugh:

It is true, everyone knows it.

RT is anti Zoro brigades biggest nightmare. The feats there have put Zoro over so many others. The best thing that people got now are
1. Zoro has yet to show it (Retard copium take)
2. RT is fanservice (Retard copium take)

Zoro can't do something because he hasn't been shown to do it, so many other top tiers have also not shown a lot of the things that they can and cannot do yet this is held against Zoro and Mihawk because it hurts the head canon inside my own fucking head that Zoro must be below Luffy and other captains.

RT Zoro has better feats than RT Luffy (pre ACoC at the very least), yet when Luffy gets ACoC and is able to show it against Kaido, wow Luffy is the strongest and now WSC. Zoro also unlocks ACoC and cripples someone tougher than Kaido? Nah man, Zoro can't do this yet, he has to show he is on that level. GTFO retards.

He obtained it by remember how to flow CoA haki.
Also. Yamato doesn't have Internql Damage but has ACoC.

That explains why all top tier ACoC users have other powers, abilities, or fighting skills. Garp has his strong fist and physical strength. Roger, Mihawk and Shanks have their sword skill. Kaido and Big Mom have their DF. They need the additional power, ability, or fighting skill for their CoC to grow stronger.
We are not sure if skill and DF helps here. I would keep myself to raw strength and other haki only(specially armament)

That explains why Oda has Zoro using 2 swords the majority of the time against awakening Lucci and why Luffy has only used ACoC one time against the Kizaru/Saturn. Oda wants us to understand how strong they are without ACoC so we will have a better idea of their strength with that power.
That may be the case but also I think it is just for the plot to not end soon. And I don't recall Nika using ACoC against Saturn.

On the side note, this explains why Oda had the marine say Mihawk has greater sword skill than Shanks. How strong Shanks ACoC is, is based on his sword skill strength without ACoC.
The greater thing is USA translation agenda. They actually talk about strength. And that's what it is so headcannon about Shankstards. They think Shanks is the strongest CoC user without being the strongest without it.

RT is anti Zoro brigades biggest nightmare. The feats there have put Zoro over so many others. The best thing that people got now are
1. Zoro has yet to show it (Retard copium take)
2. RT is fanservice (Retard copium take)

Zoro can't do something because he hasn't been shown to do it, so many other top tiers have also not shown a lot of the things that they can and cannot do yet this is held against Zoro and Mihawk because it hurts the head canon inside my own fucking head that Zoro must be below Luffy and other captains.

RT Zoro has better feats than RT Luffy (pre ACoC at the very least), yet when Luffy gets ACoC and is able to show it against Kaido, wow Luffy is the strongest and now WSC. Zoro also unlocks ACoC and cripples someone tougher than Kaido? Nah man, Zoro can't do this yet, he has to show he is on that level. GTFO retards.
This is why I say to Zoro fans to just ignore the haters who keep shitting on Zoro non stop. Don't waste your time. There isn't much to argue here when this is the arc meant to wank Nika, when Oda is just off screen stalling Zoro to keep him away from action. Just wait for rooftop 2.0 , might take a few years tho lol.

I haven't been here long enough, but funnily enough I've seen many here who currently call Zoro fodder, admit that Zoro's showings in rooftop was at least comparable to Luffy's around the time I joined (before they switched the tunes lol).
From Luffy no/low diff Zoro post WCI, to that.

Zoro doesn't get to shine much cause he isn't the MC. But when the time comes, Oda ensures he gets hyped.
The gap won't be that high forever, even if it is high at the moment (I think so at least), Oda will close the gap sooner or later.