Powers & Abilities ACoC strength level

This is why I say to Zoro fans to just ignore the haters who keep shitting on Zoro non stop. Don't waste your time. There isn't much to argue here when this is the arc meant to wank Nika, when Oda is just off screen stalling Zoro to keep him away from action. Just wait for rooftop 2.0 , might take a few years tho lol.

I haven't been here long enough, but funnily enough I've seen many here who currently call Zoro fodder, admit that Zoro's showings in rooftop was at least comparable to Luffy's around the time I joined (before they switched the tunes lol).
From Luffy no/low diff Zoro post WCI, to that.

Zoro doesn't get to shine much cause he isn't the MC. But when the time comes, Oda ensures he gets hyped.
The gap won't be that high forever, even if it is high at the moment (I think so at least), Oda will close the gap sooner or later.
Find anyone sane saying Zoro was near Luffy or equal during rooftop other than zoro fans

This is why I say to Zoro fans to just ignore the haters who keep shitting on Zoro non stop. Don't waste your time. There isn't much to argue here when this is the arc meant to wank Nika, when Oda is just off screen stalling Zoro to keep him away from action. Just wait for rooftop 2.0 , might take a few years tho lol.

I haven't been here long enough, but funnily enough I've seen many here who currently call Zoro fodder, admit that Zoro's showings in rooftop was at least comparable to Luffy's around the time I joined (before they switched the tunes lol).
From Luffy no/low diff Zoro post WCI, to that.

Zoro doesn't get to shine much cause he isn't the MC. But when the time comes, Oda ensures he gets hyped.
The gap won't be that high forever, even if it is high at the moment (I think so at least), Oda will close the gap sooner or later.
I want to understand where the gap is.

Find anyone sane saying Zoro was near Luffy or equal during rooftop other than zoro fans
Even many Luffy fans were even saying it, before they flipped later for agenda. I am not gonna dig up 2 year posts.

Vast majority of the fanbase agrees that Zoro's performance in rooftop was top 2 (only completion being Luffy), it's pretty unanimous. There were polls asking for it outside WG.
Post automatically merged:

I want to understand where the gap is.
Gap is Luffy having G5 and future sight.

Even many Luffy fans were even saying it, before they flipped later for agenda. I am not gonna dig up 2 year posts.

Vast majority of the fanbase agrees that Zoro's performance in rooftop was top 2 (only completion being Luffy), it's pretty unanimous. There were polls asking for it outside WG.
Post automatically merged:

Gap is Luffy having G5 and future sight.
G5 isn't impossible to match lol. Kaidou did it, I imagine some other top tiers can.
Also Zoro will definitely get FS soon anyway.

G5 isn't impossible to match lol. Kaidou did it, I imagine some other top tiers can.
Also Zoro will definitely get FS soon anyway.
I meant it's impossible to match for current Zoro. In future, he probably can.
The CQC difference is way too high. Lucci, who probably can keep up with the combat speed of G4, got clowned by G5.

Kaido has future sight and is fast himself. I presume Mihawk and Shanks can more than match G5 too

I meant it's impossible to match for current Zoro. In future, he probably can.
The CQC difference is way too high. Lucci, who probably can keep up with the combat speed of G4, got clowned by G5.

Kaido has future sight and is fast himself. I presume Mihawk and Shanks can more than match G5 too
I don't care about Lucci. He's about to lose hard anyway.
My point is Zoro isn't that far from being a top tier.

Mihawk has neither of those.
Just like Zoro doesnt and never will.
Why does that create an imaginary gap?
This is the same argument we heard back in Dressrosa - Luffy has G4, Zoro doesnt so he lacks behind.
Turns out the complete opposite was true the whole time.
Given his epithet, Mihawk probably has the best observation haki in the verse.
Mihawk also very likely has far better base physicals than Zoro.

Doesn't matter, we have a direct comparison with Lucci and G5 for combat speed. Lucci was a sitting duck there. Zoro so far hasn't shown combat speed superior to Lucci, let that happen first and then we talk.

I don't care about Lucci. He's about to lose hard anyway.
My point is Zoro isn't that far from being a top tier.
Sure, I agree with that. One more powerup and Zoro is top tier

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Doesn't matter, we have a direct comparison with Lucci and G5 for combat speed. Lucci was a sitting duck there. Zoro so far hasn't shown combat speed superior to Lucci, let that happen first and then we talk.
You do know we havent seen anything between Zoro and Lucci because the whole fight is off-paneled?
You can base nothing off of that. It would be like saying Zoro cant do anything vs Kaido because he is stuck with Apoo.
I repeat, after every Luffy's victory with a PU, the argument is always the same. And it was always wrong. Not different now either.
Swordsmen are Luffy's kryptonite and they are kept away from him for a reason.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well he does have Armament Haki now so most swordsmen wouldn't be a problem for him, it's just that a fight between him and a swordsman would be more boring than a fight between two swordsmen
He is a damage accumulation type of fighter while swordsmen are one-shotters.
Impossible to make them fight each other without nerfing swordsmen's damage down to papercuts.
Just like Oda did to Zoro's damage in Whiskey Peak.

He is a damage accumulation type of fighter while swordsmen are one-shotters.
Impossible to make them fight each other without nerfing swordsmen's damage down to papercuts.
Just like Oda did to Zoro's damage in Whiskey Peak.
He doesn't sit there and take damage like Kaidou, so he can just dodge anyway
Luffy will never be like Kaidou or Big Mom, he knows not to take attacks that can fuck him up (if he can help it).

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro wasn't stronger than luffy at any point of the story + zoro already used 3 swords vs lucci and still couldn't win.

What determines your ACoC strength is the ability to split the sky with yonkos.

Luffy and linlin split the sky with kaido, zoro and yamato didn't, you already know who's stronger.