Powers & Abilities ACoC strength level

Anyways instead of doing bullshit haki theory

you can just read the manga. Luffy’s CoC is shown in the manga to be comparable to Kaido’s. Possibly even stronger as he overpowered Kaido’s ultimate move.

Zoro’s best haki feat is overpowering King’s ultimate move. A move that didn’t even have ACoC behind it.

Really the best you can scale Zoro to is Yamato or 1010 Luffy

C

CensoredbyWG

Honestly this zkk guys makes me think about what kind of training zoro did to be stronger than guys like kaido big mom primebeard prime Roger, prime Garp, mihawk(@nik87 thinks zoro is already on his level), Shanks, Ray etc. Like I get why they shit goofy but the other top tiers I don't understand? Why's zoro so far above everything in one piece?
He always fought guys considerably weaker than luffy's opponents, has little to no plot relevance outside of WSS, the most his ACoC asura could do to kaido was a wound that got mocked by the latter, his teacher hid in east blue far away from fighting yonkos and used shichibukai title to avoid conflict... i don't understand how anyone could think he was remotely close to any top tier lol.

We already saw what happens to sub yonko characters when they try fighting yonkos.

Blackbeard destroyed law.

Big mom negged queen with intimidation alone.

Luffy negged lucci.

WB made teach shit his pants

Zoro is FAR AWAY from that lvl, any yonko lvl character in Zoro's place would have already negged lucci.

Their's no tier over here.
Advanced Conqueror throws them at Top tiers.
Accept it or not.
Only yonkou has it , so it's top tier.
When Zoro got it... he got a clown version of it.
Sure.
:lawsigh:
Just how big of hypocrite y'all are.
🤡 Did you read what your brother nik said lmao. If anything you zbois are the one that haki scales. For some reasons zoro's conquerors is way better and stronger than kaido, BM, Roger, White Beard, shanks etc. for some reason zoro's conquerors surpasses everyone
Post automatically merged:

Goofy is made to be the most famous. Fitting to the representative of Fame.
Zori is made to be the most powerful. Fitting to the representative of Power.
:goyea:
Condom isn't even looking for fame.

C

Cruxroux

🤡 Did you read what your brother nik said lmao. If anything you zbois are the one that haki scales. For some reasons zoro's conquerors is way better and stronger than kaido, BM, Roger, White Beard, shanks etc. for some reason zoro's conquerors surpasses everyone
He talking about the Ashura manifestation.
🤦‍♂️.

Goofy is made to be the most famous. Fitting to the representative of Fame.
:goyea:
That's literally zero reason for why Zoro should be stronger than people like kaido big mom whitebeard or fucking xebec. This people were monsters. Big mom was killing giants with zero haki zero fighting skills, just pure strength but apparently Zoro is so far above everything that he needs to be nerfed every single arc

He's definitely talking about asura here

This pricks disgust me the more I Converse with them. Zoro ain't even in his prime but he's stronger than people who like kaido or whitebeard in their prime?
Condom fans might be demons but zbois are devil reincarnate. How y'all are so fucking hypocrites like this

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That's literally zero reason for why Zoro should be stronger than people like kaido big mom whitebeard or fucking xebec. This people were monsters. Big mom was killing giants with zero haki zero fighting skills, just pure strength but apparently Zoro is so far above everything that he needs to be nerfed every single arc
If you understood that Mihawk is a bigger monster than all of those you mentioned due to his supreme haki and if you put 2 and 2 together, that Zoro will have an even stronger haki, it becomes logical that Zoro is the biggest monster in the show.
As Luffy called him - The holy terror of the seas. :myman:

If you understood that Mihawk is a bigger monster than all of those you mentioned due to his supreme haki and if you put 2 and 2 together, that Zoro will have an even stronger haki, it becomes logical that Zoro is the biggest monster in the show.
As Luffy called him - The holy terror of the seas. :myman:
I never put mihawk above them. I put him together with them.

Nope CoC if he wasn't using CoC it could work but he can't use both like top tiers
But wait..Before Zoro showed acoc, he said: "If I keep releasing this amount of hacks (coa), I'm going to die." That is, Zoro could have died without even using acoc. So Zoro was in mortal danger precisely because he had to give Enma a large amount of koa to stabilize himself. If he stops doing this, Enma herself will take and dry Zoro's hand again, changing the khaki color from green to purple, mind you, not a word about acoc.