Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
C

critical mindset

:beckmoji: this thread is being intoxicated with Vergo silly wank

How in the hell did we fall from "Will Luffy beat BM..." to "...Vergo's leg" ?!? As great debates
:whitepress: does wano suck this much
It’s over :cheers::cheers::endthis:

yeah Wano is lame right now outside of Kaido, we want Vergo switching legs back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 21: Part 4!!!

The conclusion to Chapter 21 finally arrives!

I threw in a little explanation of Topi vs Cummings after the Chapter itself too-I realized how difficult it is to effectively explain what's going on while also staying consistent to characters and not just do an out-of-character info dump lol. But I hope you guys enjoy!

So, the explanation behind Topi's powers and all of the "reality warping" that occurs this chapter, is that certain characters in the Memega actually have the ability to warp reality. The only confirmed examples of this so far are @ShishioIsBack , @Topi Jerami , and @Awakening_coming .

The explanation behind this joke is that there are certain users (the ones listed among others) who's posts are so effective at either joking, spoofing, "owning" their opponents, etc or whatever..that other users start copying those users and posting the exact same things that they post. Topi is one of the best examples of this, his posts can be so funny that other users will start copying him just to be as funny as he is lol.

So the idea popped in my head a long time ago that...what if, instead of Topi was just some troll who was convinced that his trolling was truth, what if Topi was actually a fourth dimensional reality warper who could alter the fabric of reality itself? Sounded like a much funnier joke to me lmfao.

I heard a quote just today actually, that "explaining comedy is like dissecting a frog. Nobody wants to do it, and in the end the frog dies as a result" lol. In other words, explaining the joke can make the joke boring but I figured it was necessary for me to actually explain what was happening with Topi, what Shishio did to KOL in chapter 20, and ofc what Awakening_coming can now do as well lol. Just so you guys could follow the plot thoroughly as possible lol. There's a bit more to this joke, but this is all I will say for now lol.
Hahaha how did I miss out on this series, I need to catch up :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

C

critical mindset

Don't sweat the technique

"They wanna know how many times I have ripped and wrecked,
but the search is never found of the pieces yet
Scientist try to solve the context,
philosophers are wondering what's next
Pieces took the last to observe them
they couldn't absorb them
They didn't deserve them

My ideas are only for the audience ears
for my opponents it might take years" :myman::myman::myman::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::cheers::cheers::cheers:

@Topi Jerami @sidestreetboy @Kaido D. Stronger @Rosella.Fiamingo @Shuyaku @Zara @Akai2 @Fenaker @Orojackson Refugee @Patryipe etc

Last edited by a moderator: