Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
As I said, doing what you assume Vergo did, is of course not impossible anatomically, especially for Superhumans in a manga. But what's the point in kicking like this? And why would you claim that kicking with the left leg would be anatomically weird, when your gifs disprove yourself on what's possible anatomically, especially for superhumans in a manga?

:wellwell:

C

critical mindset

As I said, doing what you assume Vergo did, is of course not impossible anatomically, especially for Superhumans in a manga. But what's the point in kicking like this? And why would you claim that kicking with the left leg would be anatomically weird, when your gifs disprove yourself on what's possible anatomically, especially for superhumans in a manga?

:wellwell:
Maybe your ability is on Sentinel's level in which case I can't help you. Or maybe you're just confused, in which case I'll help you out.

This is what you're saying he did. Vergo is not doing this. Have I not explained enough times now already why this can't be what Vergo is doing?
Post automatically merged:

You guys are hopeless

No amount of flexibility is going to change the fact that Vergo needs to increase his lower leg length by about 50% to do what you think he is doing.
That still does not match up with this .
Sanji is facing towards Vergo, not away from him, so Vergo’s attack needs to come from Sanji’s right more.

The leg Sanji is supporting his weight on is to the right of Vergo’s supporting leg, not parallel to it.

If Vergo attacked like he did in that fan art then his foot would be completely obscured by Sanji’s body from the reader’s point of view.

So Vergo’s supporting leg needs to be to the left of Sanji and his attacking leg needs to be much further (and completely unnaturally) to the right of Sanji.
It still does not work. Nice piece of non-canon fan art though.

C

critical mindset

Cope cope cope cope cope Cope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope cope:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

How exactly is Vergo going to kick someone with his right leg even if he's as elastic as this dude?

@critical mindset Are you going to post your stuff at the science forum, yes or no?

Cope cope cope cope cope Cope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope copeCope cope cope cope cope:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
Relax

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
:gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope:

Sword and Admiral, Chapter 21: Part 4!!!

The conclusion to Chapter 21 finally arrives!

I threw in a little explanation of Topi vs Cummings after the Chapter itself too-I realized how difficult it is to effectively explain what's going on while also staying consistent to characters and not just do an out-of-character info dump lol. But I hope you guys enjoy!

So, the explanation behind Topi's powers and all of the "reality warping" that occurs this chapter, is that certain characters in the Memega actually have the ability to warp reality. The only confirmed examples of this so far are @ShishioIsBack , @Topi Jerami , and @Awakening_coming .

The explanation behind this joke is that there are certain users (the ones listed among others) who's posts are so effective at either joking, spoofing, "owning" their opponents, etc or whatever..that other users start copying those users and posting the exact same things that they post. Topi is one of the best examples of this, his posts can be so funny that other users will start copying him just to be as funny as he is lol.

So the idea popped in my head a long time ago that...what if, instead of Topi was just some troll who was convinced that his trolling was truth, what if Topi was actually a fourth dimensional reality warper who could alter the fabric of reality itself? Sounded like a much funnier joke to me lmfao.

I heard a quote just today actually, that "explaining comedy is like dissecting a frog. Nobody wants to do it, and in the end the frog dies as a result" lol. In other words, explaining the joke can make the joke boring but I figured it was necessary for me to actually explain what was happening with Topi, what Shishio did to KOL in chapter 20, and ofc what Awakening_coming can now do as well lol. Just so you guys could follow the plot thoroughly as possible lol. There's a bit more to this joke, but this is all I will say for now lol.
Admiral Lee Hung's edits aren’t something one considers when balancing the universe...but this...

Sword and Admiral, Chapter 21: Part 4!!!

The conclusion to Chapter 21 finally arrives!

I threw in a little explanation of Topi vs Cummings after the Chapter itself too-I realized how difficult it is to effectively explain what's going on while also staying consistent to characters and not just do an out-of-character info dump lol. But I hope you guys enjoy!

So, the explanation behind Topi's powers and all of the "reality warping" that occurs this chapter, is that certain characters in the Memega actually have the ability to warp reality. The only confirmed examples of this so far are @ShishioIsBack , @Topi Jerami , and @Awakening_coming .

The explanation behind this joke is that there are certain users (the ones listed among others) who's posts are so effective at either joking, spoofing, "owning" their opponents, etc or whatever..that other users start copying those users and posting the exact same things that they post. Topi is one of the best examples of this, his posts can be so funny that other users will start copying him just to be as funny as he is lol.

So the idea popped in my head a long time ago that...what if, instead of Topi was just some troll who was convinced that his trolling was truth, what if Topi was actually a fourth dimensional reality warper who could alter the fabric of reality itself? Sounded like a much funnier joke to me lmfao.

I heard a quote just today actually, that "explaining comedy is like dissecting a frog. Nobody wants to do it, and in the end the frog dies as a result" lol. In other words, explaining the joke can make the joke boring but I figured it was necessary for me to actually explain what was happening with Topi, what Shishio did to KOL in chapter 20, and ofc what Awakening_coming can now do as well lol. Just so you guys could follow the plot thoroughly as possible lol. There's a bit more to this joke, but this is all I will say for now lol.
Well done Major Lee, you have outdid yourself once again:cheers:

I must say that my portrayal as Futei were absolutely spot on :akaman: Especially with the crazwhat emotes LMAO:vistalaugh:sanjikun with the Doffy glasses broke me LOL:gokulaugh:Of course my man critical mindset with his great Vergo debate is funny as hell:milaugh:Cumming vs Topi ended amazing:funky: