Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
C

critical mindset

I've already taken out one of you're fellow Right Leggers....and the Leader of the Kaido fanclub.

Zara and Topi are next. Then I will slay you as well.
Tell yourself whatever man

Sanji is a man I love to praise, as in I wrote that thing about the cake feat that no Sanji fan has the balls to talk about and instead get shit on by Zoro fans

But Vergo shat so fucking hard on Sanji man :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Turn back before you get Topi mad, Lil D. This won't end well for you lmfao.

Post automatically merged:

Tell yourself whatever man

Sanji is a man I love to praise, as in I wrote that thing about the cake feat that no Sanji fan has the balls to talk about and instead get shit on by Zoro fans

But Vergo shat so fucking hard on Sanji man :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

We are planning the assassination of an admiral (red lol) and the demotion of a MOD.:catrude::catrude::madmonk:
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Luthon
Kaido D.Stronger: Win in silence and let people think you are losing. lol:goatasure:
You don’t want to kill me D Stronger. You can’t live without me. I am the Batman to your joker. You and I complete each other.

Also, aren’t I, the Akainu fan, supposed to be the one resorting to dirty tactics? Lol

K

Kaido D. Stronger

You don’t want to kill me D Stronger. You can’t live without me. I am the Batman to your joker. You and I complete each other.

Also, aren’t I, the Akainu fan, supposed to be the one resorting to dirty tactics? Lol
Lol, did you really make your only funny joke?Don't forget this HQ.
@Admiral Lee Hung and your DEAD joke. lol, It is as if he were the: tobey marshall driving a mustang.
It gave me the creeps.

Last edited by a moderator: