Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
@Light D Lamperouge , @Owl Ki , @Admiral Lee Hung , @Blackbeard

What happen, throwing away beeing navy fan and becoming Big mom fan?

Good job @HAJIKATA and @TheAncientCenturion
:cheers:

This could became a really good meme material, but I feeling like @Light D Lamperouge and @Admiral Lee Hung senpai revanche will be even harder and funnier:steef: No way they gonna take this L without taking their own revanche.

I'm gonna drop the ultimate meme chapter here.
Seems like we have new Big mom fans.

Last edited:
Whitebeard was great and one of the best characters in one piece. But What is wrong with BM and Kaido?
:seriously:
Hmm, let me rustle up some of my old posts. :sadgrin:
Kaido and Meme are polar opposites of each other’s problems.

Everything about Kaido is geared towards intimidation and a shallow “Wow, such evil badarse” factor. From his design to his highly inefficient nonsensical way of running a territory to his devil fruit to his overall attitude.

Problem is he completely lacks depth and personality. Granted Oda could fix this later but I ain’t putting my hopes up.

Everything about Big Meme is designed for a cheap “uniqueness” factor. From her design to her status of sole female Yonko to her devil fruit etc. etc.

Problem is, BM fails on any form of intimidation now that WCI has forever ruined her reputation and her entire personality was just a hog mush of random traits that Oda cobbled together without putting any thought in how the fuck they can actually coexist with each other.

No, he only equals two. Don't forget, he was sick and old.

He did though.

The Yonko's have hype though :steef:

That's too bad, I really thought you'd wank the stronger characters in one piece :milaugh:
In order;

I) No he does not, he was the weakest top tier there, he struggled with every Admiral in a head on clash and being stronger that any other top tier there (Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Garp and Sengoku) would undermine the integrity of his story, his theme, his character and his character arc. Being sick and old just reinforces why he should be weaker.

As a Whitebeard fan, I refuse to allow hollow wank to undermine the greatness of his perfectly flawless character. :whitepress:

II) We are not doing this again or else we both might get thread banned for spam. The last discussion on this covered over three pages. Lol. Also, he did not. :absojustice:

III) Hype is worthless if all Oda does is dick on them. False hype and empty promises is what ruined Post-TS One Piece.

IV) I do not care for strength. I care for the quality of character. Linlin could be the strongest and I would not care for her. Kaido is (supposedly) the strongest and I do not care about him. They are both garbage tier characters. Kaido is a night makes right trope handled badly and Linlin is a contradictory mess with no redeemable or respectable character traits.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hmm, let me rustle up some of my old posts. :sadgrin:

In order;

I) No he does not, he was the weakest top tier there, he struggled with every Admiral in a head on clash and being stronger that any other top tier there (Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Garp and Sengoku) would undermine the integrity of his story, his theme, his character and his character arc. Being sick and old just reinforces why he should be weaker.

As a Whitebeard fan, I refuse to allow hollow wank to undermine the greatness of his perfectly flawless character. :whitepress:

II) We are not doing this again or else we both might get thread banned for spam. The last discussion on this covered over three pages. Lol. Also, he did not. :absojustice:

III) Hype is worthless if all Oda does is dick on them. False hype and empty promises is what ruined Post-TS One Piece.

IV) I do not care for strength. I care for the quality of character. Linlin could be the strongest and I would not care for her. Kaido is (supposedly) the strongest and I do not care about him. They are both garbage tier characters. Kaido is a night makes right trope handled badly and Linlin is a contradictory mess with no redeemable or respectable character traits.
You should do more OP discussions lol. You always body people when you get serious lol.

What did Syed say again ?? That gay people should get killed ?

Yh we don't claim him....
He said that if he were in charge of his country that he would “behead homosexuals.”

Folk had to beg for the OJ Mod team to punish him and when they finally did, it was a complete slap on the wrist.

Syed got his Modship removed for three months for promoting genocide. He then decided not to return to his old job thus making his punishment void.

Meanwhile, I got permanently banned for liking a comment that objectively criticised the Mod team. I had a completely spotless record and I had already requested an account deletion which as an EU citizen, I was legally entitled to meaning that my ban was technically illegal.

The things that happened on that forum. Lol.