Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
That guy is pretty good. I'm glad you posted this. I'd never find his channel by myself.
Yeah, YouTube is a site that is filled with tons of garbage and only a few rare gems tucked away here and there. Lol.

Ain’t gonna lie, the first time I heard Little Rover, Stupes made me tear up for a mechanical buggy. No idea how he managed but he somehow did. :josad:

Then we have her recognising Pudding and Perospero, Perospero successfully bargaining with her and worst of all, Moscato actually showing up alive at the last chapter of the arc as a rotten cherry atop a puke pie.

So now when I look at that scene where Moscato “dies” and his siblings are crying over his “corpse”, I no longer feel that shock and awe that I first felt when I saw that scene, I just feel cheated.
Yeah one of the things I didn't get when it came to her rampage in the second half of the WCI arc is her suddenly recognizing her children when in the beginning she couldn't even recognize Moscato, as for Moscato coming back to life it was hinted in the beginning that he would come back to life. We see Mont-d'Or telling Big Mom's Incarnations every last second which is implying that he's telling those Incarnations to collect every second of Moscato's lifespan, basically those Incarnations collected Moscato's lifespan and then returned it to him and that's how he came back to life.

I can't blame some people for wondering how Moscato was alive despite Big Mom killing him, Oda hinted in the beginning that he would probably come back to life but the way he did it wasn't a very good hint. Also I feel like Oda should have explained how Moscato came to life to those that were still confused in a early Wano arc volume SBS, but for some reason he didn't do that and at this point it's too late.

As for his siblings crying over his “corpse” they did not cry over his "corpse", Mont-d'Or, Galette, and Opera who saw Big Mom "kill" Moscato were not seen crying at all, the only one who did cry was this random kid who is not a member of the Charlotte Family.

Last edited:
Yeah one of the things I didn't get when it came to her rampage in the second half of the WCI arc is her suddenly recognizing her children when in the beginning she couldn't even recognize Moscato, as for Moscato coming back to life it was hinted in the beginning that he would come back to life. We see Mont-d'Or telling Big Mom's Incarnations every last second which is implying that he's telling those Incarnations to collect every second of Moscato's lifespan, basically those Incarnations collected Moscato's lifespan and then returned it to him and that's how he came back to life.

I can't blame some people for wondering how Moscato was alive despite Big Mom killing him, Oda hinted in the beginning that he would probably come back to life but the way he did it wasn't a very good hint. Also I feel like Oda should have explained how Moscato came to life to those that were still confused in a early Wano arc volume SBS, but for some reason he didn't do that and at this point it's too late.

As for his siblings crying over his “corpse” they did not cry over his "corpse", Mont-d'Or, Galette, and Opera who saw Big Mom "kill" Moscato were not seen crying at all, the only one who did cry was this random kid who is not a member of the Charlotte Family.
Indeed, nothing ruins the concept of fear more than inconsistency. One needs to clearly establish limits or else the audience simply stop caring because if anything and everything can happen out of thin air then there is nothing for an audience to get invested in.

In Linlin’s case, going from a rampaging berserker that is impossible to negotiate with and that kills everyone, including direct family, without remorse to a partially in control angry person that can be bargained with and that showed remorse at the prospect of killing Perospero when Jinbe flat out told her that there was no cake, was quite jarring to say the least.

As for that hint, that was not that particularly obvious when everyone else in that scene was treating Moscato as a fresh corpse rather than someone who could legitimately be saved.

Even if it is a big hint, bringing Moscato back in any way still kills the tension of that scene in re-reads, still deconstructs Linlin’s initial portrayal, still cheats the reader and it makes one wonder if anyone Linlin kills ever stays dead. Is Opera going to come back too? Lol. I sure hope not.

Bringing Moscato back was a blatant mistake that makes no sense. Either:

I) Oda would have had to give a dedicated scene that explained how he came back which honestly would not have been worth the panel time spent on someone as completely unimportant to the plot as Moscato.

II) Oda brings him back out of literally nowhere nearly 73 chapters after his death right at the end of the arc when everyone would have reasonably assumed that he would be dead. Which is exactly what Oda did. Lol.

An SBS (Severe Bull Shit) explanation would just have been insulting. The SBS should be used for trivia not explaining the fate of characters.

It is people like Moscato (along with Pell and Pagaya), someone who is completely unimportant to the plot and whose purpose in the story ended after their initially assumed “death”, coming back from the dead that makes the audience doubt the authenticity of any death scene, even the legitimate ones.

How many Pedro/Monet/Pound are still alive theories were there again? Lol.

As for that last point, that is just being pedantic. The point is not whether there physically tears present or not. Everyone here is clearly upset/horrified/distraught/whatever in these scenes.

As for that kid, there are literally so many Charlottes around that is impossible to keep track of who is and is not a Charlotte without some unnecessary devotion towards remembering seriously unimportant characters. There are what, 85 children? God knows how many grandchildren? Lol.

It does not change the fact that everyone treated Moscato as a corpse that was going to stay a corpse.

It also does not change the fact that Moscato’s miraculous return deconstructs a defining moment for Linlin’s character and majorly contributes to her status as an objectively bad character.

On a side note, if you wish to continue this riveting discussion then the Critics Club may be a more suitable place to hold it than a Meme Thread.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/critics-club.2834/