Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
His predictions are all stuff that literally everyone predicts but none of us feel the need to keep track of those predictions because we don’t get bodied as often as he does and thus don’t feel the need to constantly defend our own credibility. Lol

Has anybody taken the role of this man yet in the memes?

"How to successfully invest your wank and overcome other wankers with endless out of the box thoughts"

I sincerely hope that Ryofui turns out to be @critical mindset lmfao. when it comes to making never-ending theories like Ryo's never-ending budget, he has never in his entire life budged a single inch from his offered points, if you KNOW what i mean :madmonk:

C

critical mindset

"How to successfully invest your wank and overcome other wankers with endless out of the box thoughts"

I sincerely hope that Ryofui turns out to be @critical mindset lmfao. when it comes to making never-ending theories like Ryo's never-ending budget, he has never in his entire life budged a single inch from his offered points, if you KNOW what i mean :madmonk:
You should be able to fit Tyquan Finest in there as well lol :myman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Don't insult my sensei Red Admiral. He has an entire list of predictions he made that came true. His credibility is > most of us.
His predictions are all stuff that literally everyone predicts but none of us feel the need to keep track of those predictions because we don’t get bodied as often as he does and thus don’t feel the need to constantly defend our own credibility. Lol
Meh, I agree with TAC here. It's really easy with hindsight to say "anyone could have predicted X", or "most people thought Y was true". However, before the fact, few people actually make explicit predictions, and even fewer have any appreciable accuracy.

Anyone willing to make non trivial predictions automatically earns some recognition in my eyes, and folks who manage to get a substantial amount of them right earn respect.

Honestly the only mod that was annoying was that Kyros guy, he'd thread ban out of nowhere, the others were irrelevant, aside from Reconciliation (this how u spell it?) that dude was chill.
I forgot about Recolation (I think that was how it was spelt). Lol. He was an old Admin, was he not? He did not retire when Divs did.
Even Divvens never bothered me, considering how many run ins I had with Celestial going batshit leading to bans and strikes. Granted I left late 2017.
You left just before shit hit the fan. :yearight:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think it was after the wave of DMCA threats Divvens and the rest of the staff collectively lost their minds and started clamping down on everyone like the Stasi. There was a definite turning point at some time anyway.

Either that or you lot joined up and drove the poor bastards insane
I think we definitely bear some share of the blame for the moderation problems OJ had.

As far as I'm aware, we didn't have anything to do with it shutting down though.

I think it was after the wave of DMCA threats Divvens and the rest of the staff collectively lost their minds and started clamping down on everyone like the Stasi. There was a definite turning point at some time anyway.

Either that or you lot joined up and drove the poor bastards insane
The old Worst Genners were around for years with no problems. Even Major, their perceived nemesis, actively tried to positively contribute to the forum through the RP section.

Besides, they perma banned all of us anyway by the time they decided to pull the plug on OJ. Lol.
I think we definitely bear some share of the blame for the moderation problems OJ had.

As far as I'm aware, we didn't have anything to do with it shutting down though.
They actively alienated anyone who was even remotely associated with the Worst Gen club. I had a spotless record before my perma ban and I still got regularly called a degenerate troll. The problem was 100% them. :yearight:

Nah, it was the DMCA's more than anything that caused Divvens to pack in OJ. The mods team increasingly bizarre war on the actually users didn't help, I'd imagine, but it wasn't the main cause.

Problem was the staff then decided to be incredibly petty in the lead up to the site closing. Banned a shit ton of people for things he'd never bothered with for years, banned near enough everyone who got involved in Worst Gen instead of Larsi's forum (I dodged the bullet, hooray for me) and all round just give the place a really quite sad ending.

The old Worst Genners were around for years with no problems. Even Major, their perceived nemesis, actively tried to positively contribute to the forum through the RP section.

Besides, they perma banned all of us anyway by the time they decided to pull the plug on OJ. Lol.

They actively alienated anyone who was even remotely associated with the Worst Gen club. I had a spotless record before my perma ban and I still got regularly called a degenerate troll. The problem was 100% them. :yearight:
You are a degenerate troll though

Nah, I agree, it was really quite pathetic how they went about the last days. They knew the site was closing so actively did everything they could to try and stop this one really starting up.

FFS, Bogard went from Young Dragon, a staff-given medal for his valued posts and viewpoints, to actual Monkey D Dragon, World's Worst Criminal, for setting up a new forum. Complete with deranged propaganda posts about him that were blatant lies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Anyone willing to make non trivial predictions automatically earns some recognition in my eyes, and folks who manage to get a substantial amount of them right earn respect.
I challenge you to go read his “I told you” list lol. Literally all his predictions are elementary at best, with the exception of Shanks meeting the Gorosei.

“I told you the WG will have a secret boss”-yeah, so did 100% of OP fans lol

“I told you Big Mom will help Luffy in Wano”-this hasn’t even happened at all lol, even if you count the Udon shit, I wouldn’t call this her helping Luffy.

“I told you Ben Beckmann was low top tier”-I’ll do you one better, @ShishioIsBack in Discord predicted power levels of all Yonko crews that has thus far been proven 100% accurate. Literally his predictions on them have either all been proven right, or at the least haven’t been contradicted in the slightest.

“I told you Sengoku will have CoC”-I’d been saying that since back on OJ when Red was arguing that CoC wasn’t a marine power, don’t know when he changed his mind lol.

And other stuff like that. There is literally nothing special about 99% of his predictions. Anyone who feels the need to incessantly defend their own credibility would embarrass him with their prediction list.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I’m only telling what I’ve heard, but basically she became a mod and all of the sudden she just stopped exhibiting all of the qualities that made her worthy to become a mod in the first place lol. She wouldn’t respond to PMs, would blindly defend all mod decisions, would implement biased punishments, etc.

The biased bans even before the Great Collapse was what really killed OJ imho lol. I remember Red Admiral made a thread called “which claim is more logical” where he asked people to choose between two claims to determine which was more logical. The claims were a) Akainu is the final villain, or b) Shanks is the guardian of Raftel.

So I made a thread “Which claim is more logical” where I asked people to choose between the two claims a) Akainu has the strongest CoC in OP, or b) Shanks is the strongest OP character

Red Admiral ran to Chris Mic’s wall and accused me of hating on Shanks. My thread got locked and I got a one week ban, Red received no punishment. Lol
He also is a snitch just like shanks

I forgot about Recolation (I think that was how it was spelt). Lol. He was an old Admin, was he not? He did not retire when Divs did
Ya i think it was "Recoilation" . and the first Admins were just two iirc , who were Divvens and Freeze ( and they were the ones who made OJ in 2011 too )

so Recoilation wasn't an Admin from the start , i think he was a Senior Mod first ( with the Tosca Blue Marco tag )

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You should never promote your "I told you so's"

I told people from very very early on in WCI that the arc was ending with Sanji making BM a cake

Other people told me that would be really shit

Turns out we were both right.
:gokulaugh:

Thank God I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.