Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Anyone remember the "Doflamingo is Sabo" predictions? Or that Doflamingo was Sanji's dad? Or that Bellamy, Killer and Hawkins were Vinsmokes cause they were blonde?

Tbh, I think I do. Before I joined OJ, iirc lurkers weren't allowed to see the arena, I would read the theories on OJ, and I think I remember a few of those lmao.

What was my prolonged Z and S prediction? As far as I remember all I said about that was that it wouldn't be a big deal when it happened, and... it wasn't.

And for the bounty predictions I said there wouldn't be crew wide raises and only Luffy and maybe Sanji would get one. Which turned out to be right. I didn't double down on it and say it was 100% happening, and I definitely didn't get Luffy's actual bounty right though.
You said Oda isnt prolonging Z and S for a reunion. And that he didnt make Zoro randomly leave because of Sanji. And that they will not share anything big. Yet the chapter literally ended with them reuniting in a big way of saving Toko.

Boi you said 100% that their would be no bounty raise after WCI. And that everyone will get a bounty raise after Wano....Do not try, I still remember.

A cloud is in the sky dumbass.
Its called Sky Island because its situated in the sky, you know because clouds are on the sky.

Regardless If Elbaf is not on a cloud in the sky, its not a Sky Island
You do realise in the pic I posted. Their are buildings on the clouds. And the clouds was on the tree/stalk.

Thats exactly what im talking about. That would count as a sky island.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž

Tbh, I think I do. Before I joined OJ, iirc lurkers weren't allowed to see the arena, I would read the theories on OJ, and I think I remember a few of those lmao.
I think the worst I've seen was one about Shanks being evil. Reason being:
-He was the one who gave Roger and WB their illnesses
-He gave Luffy the SH in hope of Luffy wiping out his competition
-He's allied with Blackbeard and will betray him at EoS
:myman: Its...different at least

You do realise in the pic I posted. Their are buildings on the clouds. And the clouds was on the tree/stalk.

Thats exactly what im talking about. That would count as a sky island.
A tree is on a cloud that is in the sky. And on that tree there are buildings and clouds.

Those buildings and clouds on the tree are not stand alone Islands lol, they are part of a Sky Island that is on a cloud known as Skypea. And root of that tree is in the sky, not on the surface.

If root of Elbaf tree is on surface and on top of that tree there is an Island that is not a sky Island lol

The whole point of Sky Island is that it is floating in the Sky.

A tree is on a cloud that is in the sky. And on that tree there are buildings and clouds.

Those buildings and clouds on the tree are not stand alone Islands lol, they are part of a Sky Island that is on a cloud known as Skypea. And root of that tree is in the sky, not on the surface.

If root of Elbaf tree is on surface and on top of that tree there is an Island that is not a sky Island lol

The whole point of Sky Island is that it is floating in the Sky.
I never said it would be exactly the same as Skypeia. But the fact that their are clouds on trees and stalks makes it possible. Ffs.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
You said Oda isnt prolonging Z and S for a reunion. And that he didnt make Zoro randomly leave because of Sanji. And that they will not share anything big. Yet the chapter literally ended with them reuniting in a big way of saving Toko.
And I stand by everything I said there because the Zoro Sanji reunion was not a big thing. Zoro threw Tama at Sanji then ignored him totally.
Boi you said 100% that their would be no bounty raise after WCI. And that everyone will get a bounty raise after Wano....Do not try, I still remember.
Nah, I said there definitely wasn't a crew wide rise coming until after WCI, and if there was raises only Luffy and maybe Sanji would get one

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I think the worst I've seen was one about Shanks being evil. Reason being:
-He was the one who gave Roger and WB their illnesses
-He gave Luffy the SH in hope of Luffy wiping out his competition
-He's allied with Blackbeard and will betray him at EoS
:myman: Its...different at least
Tbh, I wouldn't mind Shanks being evil. I've joked about it before lmao.

Shanks is evil.

He wants one piece for himself, but knows only the D's can claim it. That's why he was worried about Teach and Ace clashing, because he could lose a D that way.

BB figured out his plan earlier and gave him the scar as an answer.

Shanks then went to Luffy, and gave up his arm for him willingly to prompt up a reaction from him, and make Luffy feel as if he owes something to him.

Notice how we do not see his eyes, but only a smile, and an ominous one as well.

That way he can use Luffy. He knows time is approaching.

Peep that badass look and vibe he is giving off, a tad bit ominous as well.

After figuring out that Ace was similar to his captain, and that he wanted to make WB the king, Shanks gave up on him.

Shanks even went so far as to prevent Kaido from reaching WB, his former crew mate. Kaido probably wanted to help him. :pepedoffy:

And I stand by everything I said there because the Zoro Sanji reunion was not a big thing. Zoro threw Tama at Sanji then ignored him totally.
So you changed your mind ? Since you accepted defeat before.

Nah, I said there definitely wasn't a crew wide rise coming until after WCI, and if there was raises only Luffy and maybe Sanji would get one
Yh you didnt say that:choppawhat:

Shanks is evil.

He wants one piece for himself, but knows only the D's can claim it. That's why he was worried about Teach and Ace clashing, because he could lose a D that way.

Shanks then went to Luffy, and gave up his arm for him willingly to prompt up a reaction from him, and make Luffy feel as if he owes something to him.

Notice how we do not see his eyes, but only a smile, and an ominous one as well.

After figuring out that Ace was similar to his captain, and that he wanted to make WB the king, Shanks gave up on him.

Shanks even went so far as to prevent Kaido from reaching WB, his former crew mate. Kaido probably wanted to help him. :pepedoffy:

Shanks being evil is the best and worst twist that can ever happen. It would be perfect if OP was a Seinen instead. Having Luffy's dreams being meaningless would go against Shonen.

Shanks is evil.

If Shanks is one of the major EoS antagonists, I sure would be hyped as fuck and Red Admiral would probably quit the manga but for this plottwist, it's definitely worth it (not that Red Admiral quits the manga tho).

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
So you changed your mind ? Since you accepted defeat before.
When the chapter cliffhanger happened I thought "yeah, Oda's going to have a big moment between the two next chapter." I might have "accepted defeat" then, I don't remember.

If I did, it was premature, because the next chapter they barely spoke to each other and their reunion wasn't a big deal at all. And it's now near fourty chapters later and they still haven't had an interaction of any importance.
Yh you didnt say that:choppawhat:
Look, I remember what I said. I know you love me, but I doubt you remember every thing I've ever argued.

I said there wouldn't be crewwide raises. It was too soon after Dressrosa, it was too soon before Wano, it wasn't an arc where the crew were going to defeat their opponents.

But I also said that there was a chance that Luffy would get a raise, because he was actually defeating opponents. And I also said that since it was a Sanji themed arc, he might a bounty as well, and like Alabasta with just Luffy and Zoro getting a raise, Luffy and Sanji might get one. It's not an argument I focused on, I was more on the "no crewwide raise train", but I did say as an aside that Luffy and Sanji were the only potential exceptions to the argument.