Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Pre wci if im not mistaken im sure admirals vs yonkos was the bigger talking point when compared to z vs s.
Nah, pre-WCI was one of the peak Z vs S times. That's when Oda announced the Year of Sanji, Sanji's father was the blonde Gorosei Top 5 assassin, Zoro was the son of Kaido/the Shogun-who-was-a-badass and was going to defeat them.

These are the eras of OJ

The Dark Ages. Years prior to 2015. I hadn't joined then. Don't know much about it.

The Enlightenment. Feburary 2015. Zoro defeats Pica. Other fandoms enter paroxysms of rage. Cooled somewhat by G4.

World War One. 2016-17. Sanji is wanted Alive Only, and the Year of Sanji is announced. Lasts until the sad capitulation of the Sanji fans when all he accomplishes in the first half of WCI was getting battered by his family, beating up Luffy who wasn't fighting back, crying, agreeing to marry Pudding and give up on his dream, crying again when she laughed at him, crying again that he wanted to go back to the Sunny in a Robin redux. Also Zoro doesn't appear once so there's not much to talk about. Zoro vs Sanji is BANNED by the Gorosei.

World War Two. 2017-18. The forum moves on. A wider war than the first one is fought, over the merits of One Piece and OJ as a whole. Two major battles are fought, the Great Debate and Luffy vs Katakuri. A mod advocates genocide for gays. I wasn't joking when I called them the Gorosei.

The Fall of the OJ Empire. 2019. Much like Rome, OJ splinters into two factions, Worst Gen and Thriller Bark, after years of internecine fighting.

Ken Burns is doing a documentary about it.

Yeah, he has an account, but he is not really active. What was your id btw?

Anyway, I forgot to mention @LolonoisZolo @Geo who were also active Zoro fans those days.
@HA001 was also an old user of OJ, I cant remember when he joined though. He posted less in OJ though if my memory serves right.

I remember also @ShishioIsBack because he used to post Zoro mid-diffs Sanji around 2017/18 (?) and I knew the mods will somehow ban him 😂
I joined in 2015 but was lurking for a year or so before. Was originally at mangaspoiler before Bleach and Naruto ended then moved to OJ. It was a really good site with lots of people making quality arguments. Got triggered to join when Divvens started pushing an agenda about Databook Yellow not being from Oda ..yada yada yada and cats will be citing that thread in all Luffy v Zoro threads like it was some gospel.

Shame how it ended though but was quite funny when some who were patrons got banned the same way.